TNP Minecraft

Syrixia:
You were in a sense. You didn't disapprove of it when I asked you, so it seemed to me like you were OK with it.
I'm just keeping an eye on it for Nierr, tis your community. :)

Hey, can you check if I'm whitelisted? IDK if I am or not since I'm at school right now. I figured I'd ask since a lot of people aren't whitelisted.

Syrixia:
Hey, can you check if I'm whitelisted? IDK if I am or not since I'm at school right now. I figured I'd ask since a lot of people aren't whitelisted.

You're fine.

Whitelisted players:
"Lennart_Ray"
"suitupstart9"
"captainsatkins"
"Myroria"
"LordRavenclaw"
"Shawdow_Poseidon"
"Sakmitshu"
"Principlessily"
"Tortoise_Patrol"
"Neko"
"Syrixia"
"Sedovre"

I'm trying to set the world spawn but it's a bit off. So I found out how to make it precise, and it requires a command block command and a clock. I made the command block clock, but command blocks are not enabled on the server.

For the sake of the world spawn, PLEASE enable them!!!

I can't do that without permission from Nierr. It's his server.

I think the community as a whole should decide where the spawn is as well as what it looks like. I've had no input on this new spawn building, and I don't know if anyone else has either. It just kind of appeared one day in my backyard.

Myroria:
I think the community as a whole should decide where the spawn is as well as what it looks like. I've had no input on this new spawn building, and I don't know if anyone else has either. It just kind of appeared one day in my backyard.
I'll be glad to mess around with the architecture if you guys deign it necessary!

Lord Ravenclaw:
I can't do that without permission from Nierr. It's his server.
Aight. For now then I'll set the world spawn at the old spawn until we iron the command block stuff out.

YzYWkH7.png

Lord Ravenclaw:
Syrixia:

You're fine.

Whitelisted players:
"Lennart_Ray"
"suitupstart9"
"captainsatkins"
"Myroria"
"LordRavenclaw"
"Shawdow_Poseidon"
"Sakmitshu"
"Principlessily"
"Tortoise_Patrol"
"Neko"
"Syrixia"
"Sedovre"
Kialga:
Lord Ravenclaw:
You didn't whitelist me. ;-;

(it's LordRavenclaw if anyone cares to.)
And I have been removed from the whitelist it would seem.

IGN: RaivisElegante

When I said people could work on spawn, that wasn't permission to move it outright.

It stays in the desert and if people want to, they can work on it there.

My thanks to Raven for looking after the server whilst i await a new laptop charger.

Nierr:
When I said people could work on spawn, that wasn't permission to move it outright.

It stays in the desert and if people want to, they can work on it there.

My thanks to Raven for looking after the server whilst i await a new laptop charger.
Anyone got WorldEdit working? We're gonna need to paste the spawn building. I am not taking that down. I worked an hour on it.

EDIT: I seem to not be able to warp back to Jaipur. I drowned so now I'm back; but this error still exists. What happened?

If its within someone elses territory then it will come downif they dont want it there.

Just cut and paste it into the desert. You can fill in the water where it was too.

I'm not abandoning that building. That's a good spawn building and it took me a full hour to make. I do not waste my time.

Just logged in and got this message: "Essentials Protect is in emergency mode. Check your log for errors." Aside from that I was able to play normally, if "normally" includes the following:
  • My player character is totally invincible.
  • Hostile and passive mobs are invincible, even to daylight-induced fire.
  • All destroyed blocks respawn instantly and do not drop any items.
Things that do still work:
  • Block placement.
  • Doors and Redstone circuitry.
  • De-tilling dirt blocks via jumping on them (does cause items to drop).
That's all I've tested for now. By the way, if anyone finds a log in the middle of a road in Cobblestonia, that was me.

Sasten:
Just logged in and got this message: "Essentials Protect is in emergency mode. Check your log for errors." Aside from that I was able to play normally, if "normally" includes the following:
  • My player character is totally invincible.
  • Hostile and passive mobs are invincible, even to daylight-induced fire.
  • All destroyed blocks respawn instantly and do not drop any items.
Things that do still work:
  • Block placement.
  • Doors and Redstone circuitry.
  • De-tilling dirt blocks via jumping on them (does cause items to drop).
That's all I've tested for now. By the way, if anyone finds a log in the middle of a road in Cobblestonia, that was me.
Knew it. :lol:

So if this whole Essentials plugin breaking thing is because Syrixia tried to move spawn, I'm going to be pretty annoyed.
For the rest of forever.
And time.
Itself.
<3

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
I doubt where the spawn is has anything to do with it.
"Essentials is pretty temperamental" - Sedovre

So don't doubt a single thing until you know, :P
I was saying that more along the lines of "temperamental as in subject to basically anything" so take that as you will...

Sasten:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
I doubt where the spawn is has anything to do with it.
"Essentials is pretty temperamental" - Sedovre

So don't doubt a single thing until you know, :P
I was saying that more along the lines of "temperamental as in subject to basically anything" so take that as you will...
And what is everything!?
Everything!

But Syr, it'd be the process of moving it, and how the game reacts rather than if it's in a desert or not and still, I'm theorizing. Techies are probably gagging at my words.

I somehow managed to break one of my mods and can now see through walls. I have tried to delete it, but have failed. Is it okay if I now have accidental wall hacks?

As I have explained:

1. Craftbukkit, and indeed Bukkit does not work properly for 1.8 since a DMCA was filed against the development by Mojang.

2. The server is now on Spigot BUT I have not installed the version of Essentials that works for Spigot; I've been busy with other things. I will attempt to get it done this weekend, if I can.

Essentials for Spigot is installed, and working. Will configure properly later.
Essentials Protect, Spawn, Anti-Build and Chat are installed.

WorldEdit has been installed. Not configured.

Craftbook has been installed. It has not been confirmed, mechanics aren't available.

World Guard has been installed. Not configured.

McMMO has been installed. Will configure later.

Factions was unsupported and was removed. Will look for the supported version possibly based on what people want.

Enabled the mechanisms of craftbook. Configured world guard.

Thanks for your work on this, especially Raven, lately, and Nierr of course, thanks for making TNP a bit more awesome!

Lennart:
Thanks for your work on this, especially Raven, lately, and Nierr of course, thanks for making TNP a bit more awesome!
I second this!

You've both done tremendous work recently, taking out your own time to help.

Working on the permissions now.

There will be four groups:

Builder (default), Moderator (with creative), Admin (for me) and Owner (for Nierr)

Lord Ravenclaw:
Working on the permissions now.

There will be four groups:

Builder (default), Moderator (with creative), Admin (for me) and Owner (for Nierr)
I think that peasant member would be more suitable, instead of builder.

Back