House Sanguine

Everyone is leaving :( We need to recruit people.

Nebs, you can recruit in TSP. I will try in TNP.

I fail to see how you see this as an exclusive chat thread. Please learn about NS families.

Ns families don't really have much of a point. Other than adding a meaningless surname to your username, and laughing about how inbred you all are. That is about it.

For the most part. Families are no different to political parties, except being prone to say "Oh I'm better than all these {non NS family members, and I'm worthy of special titles because I'm older}, as a result, they don't really fit in around here.

Seeing as your family members are dropping like flies, I think it's finally time to get involved. May I please be a part of the Sanguine family?

Xentherida:
Seeing as your family members are dropping like flies, I think it's finally time to get involved. May I please be a part of the Sanguine family?
Sure. :lol:

Lord Ravenclaw:
For the most part. Families are no different to political parties, except being prone to say "Oh I'm better than all these {non NS family members, and I'm worthy of special titles because I'm older}, as a result, they don't really fit in around here.
Their last names also make it much easier to figure out who needs to be guillotined.

Myroria:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Their last names also make it much easier to figure out who needs to be guillotined.
You absolutely terrify me sometimes.

The Petrovs were kinda a thing where I wanted it to look Russian because of the whole Tsar motif. Meh, I think we should revive this instead.

Current members (in order of age):
Darcania Sanguine (inactive)
Malvad Sanguine
Bootsie Sanguine
Syrixia Sanguine
Cascadia Sanguine
Fortunado Sanguine (inactive I believe)
Gradea Sanguine
Kannex Sangune
Nebula Sanguine
Wolfsea Sanguine
Cronaal Sanguine
Kaiser Sanguine (inactive I believe)
Amerion Sanguine
Ryccia Sanguine (inactive)

Gradea:
Malvad Sanguine
Bootsie Sanguine de Luca
Syrixia Sanguine
Gradea Sanguine
Kannex Sangune
Nebula Sanguine
Wolfsea Sanguine
Cronaal Sanguine
These are my presumed active ones.

Okay, I set up a subforum for us in Grand Central so hopefully we can recurit some new family members there.

Back