House Sanguine

francos_spain.jpg

FRANCOS SYTARENNE SHALL JOIN HOUSE SANGUINE AND SHALL BE DA TOP ON TEH FAMILY TREEE >:DDDD

mcmasterdonia:
House Sanguine needs to have a red wedding.
[flash=450,410]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FF2fBRKxtk[/flash]

*rubs hands together in anticipation*

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Maybe we could make a Sanguines-only Minecraft server?
>_>.
If you wanted to go down that route, which I doubt, Terraria is much better for this.
I've never played Terraria, but I've seen others play it. It looks kinda cool. Is it free?

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
>_>.
If you wanted to go down that route, which I doubt, Terraria is much better for this.
I've never played Terraria, but I've seen others play it. It looks kinda cool. Is it free?
No but it's on sale on Steam often and doesn't require money for servers, Steam Integration?

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
>_>.
No but it's on sale on Steam often and doesn't require money for servers, Steam Integration?
I'll look into it.

(respondtomypm)

My condolences to my great-nephews Cronaal, Kaiser, Amerion, and Ryccia on the loss of their father. Nephew Cascadia will be missed.

Very sorry to see the loss of my beloved brother (I didn't even relaise he was my brother until I checked Syr's family tree).

@Syrixia: Can I please be listed as a member of this family in the table in the OP? I am your brother you know!

Nebula:
You could be their stepfather now that their father has died.
According to Syrixia's family tree of the Sanguines, I am the husband of Fortuando who was the wife of my late brother, Cascadia. It looks like I have taken Cascadia's place.

Gradea:
Nebula:
According to Syrixia's family tree of the Sanguines, I am the husband of Fortuando who was the wife of my late brother, Cascadia. It looks like I have taken Cascadia's place.
Not exactly. Fortunado is now a widow. Someone needs to inform him on Europeia's forums...

Syrixia:
Gradea:
Nebula:
Not exactly. Fortunado is now a widow. Someone needs to inform him on Europeia's forums...
Can you fix up the family tree then? Because I seem to have been placed in Cascadia's place.

Gradea:
Syrixia:
Gradea:
Nebula:
Can you fix up the family tree then? Because I seem to have been placed in Cascadia's place.
I'll try to.

Malvad:
So since I'm the oldest member in the family I am declaring myself a Viscount. Just because. :P
Disown Syrixia, thus disowning all of us and sending the family into Chaos.

Cronaal:
Malvad:
So since I'm the oldest member in the family I am declaring myself a Viscount. Just because. :P
Disown Syrixia, thus disowning all of us and sending the family into Chaos.
I will not disown my oldest nephew. Besides he is the patriarch. And has all the power. :bat:

Back