House Sanguine

Right now we're looking for a couple of wives. Perhaps you could be Wolfsea and Nebula's gramma?

JK :rofl:

I'll put you down as Darc's brother. Welcome, Uncle Malvad!

Another Europeian has joined House Sanguine! I've decided to make him Ryccia's mom. His name's Fortunado.

Syrixia:
Right now we're looking for a couple of wives. Perhaps you could be Wolfsea and Nebula's gramma?

JK :rofl:

I'll put you down as Darc's brother. Welcome, Uncle Malvad!
Thank you dear nephew.

Wolfsea:
Nebula:
Wolfsea:
Plus House Sanguine sounds more Dune-y. Dibs on being Muad'Dib!
Okay, but only if you put this picture in your signature:
column_021-FUNNY-CAT-MEME.jpg
done
:rofl:
Excellent caption there.

And Ryccia is your son, but through a different mother than Cronaal, Kaiser and Amerion.

We don't know yet. Though we do have more legroom now that gay marriage is legal in the US, which means I can put everyone's real gender on the family tree. So we could have some male wives to fill in those spots if needed.

Syrixia:
Though we do have more legroom now that gay marriage is legal in the US, which means I can put everyone's real gender on the family tree.
Gosh, it's a good thing that happened! Otherwise you'd definitely be legally prohibited from pretending two nations in an online game are pretending to be pretend married! SCOTUS has rescued all of our pretend civil rights to pretend marry pretend nations that are pretending to be the same gender and/or sex that we are pretending our own pretend nation has.

that-s-a-relief.gif

Syrixia:
We don't know yet. Though we do have more legroom now that gay marriage is legal in the US, which means I can put everyone's real gender on the family tree. So we could have some male wives to fill in those spots if needed.
McMasterdonia and I were married before the ruling, and we're both male. Does that mean TNP doesn't recognise our union?

Lord Ravenclaw:
Syrixia:
McMasterdonia and I were married before the ruling, and we're both male. Does that mean TNP doesn't recognise our union?
Better file an R4R!

plembobria:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Syrixia:
Better file an R4R!
Well that would be fun.

SillyString:
Syrixia:
Though we do have more legroom now that gay marriage is legal in the US, which means I can put everyone's real gender on the family tree.
Gosh, it's a good thing that happened! Otherwise you'd definitely be legally prohibited from pretending two nations in an online game are pretending to be pretend married! SCOTUS has rescued all of our pretend civil rights to pretend marry pretend nations that are pretending to be the same gender and/or sex that we are pretending our own pretend nation has.

that-s-a-relief.gif
And, you know, especially since a lot of people here are, like, not at all in any way politically liberal or in favor of gay marriage. Lucked out on that one.

:facepalm:

PS: I'm gonna go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail now because I want to and because comedy arouses me. Kthxbai.

Welcome to NSDynasties! Your brothers are Cronaal and Kaiser, your brother-in-law is Ryccia and yoir father is Cascadia, who ia my brother, thus making you a cousin of Wolfsea and Nebula. Bootsie is also my wife, and Darcania is my dad. Malvad is my uncle.

I would like to remind you that the Barracks and any restricted NPA areas are restricted access. 1.2 of the LC is rather clear on that.

Back