House Sanguine

Hello, nephew-in-law Ryccia!

Also, you may join, Cascadia! You shall be my brother, and thus be the father of Amerion, Kaiser and Cronaal.

Syrixia:
Hello, nephew-in-law Ryccia!

Also, you may join, Cascadia! You shall be my brother, and thus be the father of Amerion, Kaiser and Cronaal.
(OOC: :rofl: Just kill me now...)

Great!

See the "Family" tab I have? Before we actually do anything I'd get one of those in your signature. I'm making them upon request.

Here you go, Ryccia.
Code:
[spoiler=Family][center][img]http://s1.postimg.org/4cgffbxm3/sanguinecoa.png[/img]

[big][big]Member of House Sanguine[/big]

Brother-In-Law of Wolfsea and Nebula/Darkstrait

Nephew-In-Law of Cascadia

Son of Bootsie

Cousin-In-Law of Cronaal, Kaiser, and Amerion

Nephew-In-Law of Syrixia

[/big][/center][/spoiler]
PS: Wolfsea, to make things simpler could you remove the URLs from your family tab and just have the names? And also, as you're my son, can you add "Nephew of Cascadia"? Thanks.

Code:
[spoiler=Family][center][img]http://s1.postimg.org/4cgffbxm3/sanguinecoa.png[/img]

Mother of Wolfsea and Nebula/Darkstrait

Sister-In-Law of Cascadia

Wife of Syrixia

Aunt of Cronaal, Kaiser, and Amerion

Aunt-In-Law of Ryccia

Does mine look good? I added Ryccia Sanguine, since I've seen other people add their family surnames into their NS signatures(like Randomexample Anumia, or Randomexample Montresor, etc.)

Code:

Uncle of Wolfsea and Nebula/Darkstrait

Brother-In-Law of Bootsie

Brother of Syrixia

Father of Cronaal, Kaiser, and Amerion

Father-In-Law of Ryccia

Bootsie:
Wait, if Ryccia is my son, how is he also my nephew-in-law?
He's Cascadia's wife's son. So now we need to find a wife for Cascadia.

And Ryccia, that looks good.

Wolfsea:
Plus House Sanguine sounds more Dune-y. Dibs on being Muad'Dib!
Okay, but only if you put this picture in your signature:
column_021-FUNNY-CAT-MEME.jpg

Whoever controls the spice controls the universe! It's the Spice of Truth!

Should that be our family's business? Sale of the Magic Spice?

You guys can sell to legit buyers, and Narnia and I can sell to the non-legit dudes.

Would joining this house give me an excuse to act all high and mighty when I haven't done anything or haven't contributed positively to anything ever?

Syrixia:
...why? O.o
Because that's what the spice does, among other things. Really I should reread the first book and get to the rest of the series instead of all this NS... :)

Can you clarify a point for me?

Are members of this house mandated to put the house before anything else?

Darcania:
Would joining this house give me an excuse to act all high and mighty when I haven't done anything or haven't contributed positively to anything ever?
I guess. :lol:
Lord Ravenclaw:
No, of course not. We're a family, not a corrupt political institution. ...Although, we are very civilized in manner. :lol:

Syrixia:
Darcania:
I guess. :lol:
Lord Ravenclaw:
No, of course not. We're a family, not a corrupt political institution. ...Although, we are very civilized in manner. :lol:
You have compared the house to the British Royal Family, so I am forced to ask.

Houses require loyalty from their members, as each house will normally have an agenda and goals. They tend to centre around advancing those goals. Advancement within the family ranks in power and prestige is normally used as rewards for service and advancing the family's goals.

I have to ask, as the current Minister of Foreign Affairs so I can better ensure there is no conflict of interest between those who are part of the Diplomatic Service and those who are part of this House. I know what NationStates Houses are like: I've had dealings with enough of them and invited to several of them, (inc. the Anumia's).

Will this house specifically prohibit its members from advancing the goals/aims/targets/causes of the house whilst they are representing The North Pacific in an official capacity? By official, I mean representing TNP to a diplomatic or cultural event on behalf of the Minister of the respective ministry or Delegate; by representing TNP overseas in the military or representing TNP as an Ambassador/Envoy/Senior Diplomat overseas. I need to be able to trust those who serve FA that the house will not act like 99% of NS houses and advance their causes at every possible opportunity.

1. I compared them to the British Royal Family in terms of demeanor and civilizedness, not in terms of political agenda.

2. Our goal is simple: We just wanna have a good time. ;)

3. In diplomatic and/or cultural events, it is encouraged for all House Sanguine members to attend, or at least most of them. However, if any members of House Sanguine are serving in political positions in TNP, they must remember that their overall region comes first, and that the family's interests come second. TNP is the freest region in NS and House Sanguine does not want to corrupt it.

Thank you for your answers. Is it possible for you to mandate that in your house code? (TNP comes first, house interests second)

Can I be the senile old grandfather, since I gave the name and that would give me an excuse not to care too much about the house or forward any of its causes? :P

-Vader voice- Syrixia, I am your father!

Fine, but I'm still the patriarch. Mostly because you're too old to be the Patriarch.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Thank you for your answers. Is it possible for you to mandate that in your house code? (TNP comes first, house interests second)
Of course.

Syrixia:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Of course.
It is appreciated, thank you.

Syrixia:
Fine, but I'm still the patriarch. Mostly because you're too old to be the Patriarch.
Well, yeah, of course. I'm too busy planting potatoes in Virginia. Thank goodness these dragons are here to help plow. They're much better than the oxen I fed to them to appease them.

I suggest all members of House Sanguine edit their Family tabs to include their relation to Darcania.

Darcania is Ryccia's Granduncle-In-Law.

Darcania is the Granduncle of Cronaal, Kaiser, and Amerion.

Darcania is the Grandfather of Wolfsea and Nebula.

Darcania is the father-in-law of Bootsie.

Darcania is the father of myself and Cascadia.

Back