House Sanguine

When have I ever cared about Gradea? I kicked him from Alexandria's discord server until he stopped joining.

Lord Ravenclaw:
When have I ever cared about Gradea? I kicked him from Alexandria's discord server until he stopped joining.
Then what actions do you refer to?

Also, we should probably take this to Discord PMs.

I've been thinking about this for probably far longer than I should.

I would like to join the house of Sanguine. Goyanes is getting kind of crowded, may I be under Kasch? Thanks and if you can't that's totally fine. I don't know much about how house order goes :P

Sankami:
I've been thinking about this for probably far longer than I should.

I would like to join the house of Sanguine. Goyanes is getting kind of crowded, may I be under Kasch? Thanks and if you can't that's totally fine. I don't know much about how house order goes :P
IN.

Hello, fellow Sanguine family members!

You may have noticed an invite within our Embassy forums to a wedding between HRBH Alexander IV Mountbatten and the Rt. Hon. Marry McLeod. As we are directly related to the Mountbattens through both Brihimia and Adolf (and because TBK is an awesome region from what I've seen of it), I encourage all Sanguines to attend. The wedding will be held on their forums this Friday, January 27th.

~Darcania, Patriarch Emiritus.

I'm extremely happy to know that Aragnatim and Sankami are both from my line of the Sanguine family :P

Correction: the Friday of the wedding is the 27th, not the 24th. :P I hope that clarifies the date for any of you who were confused about that.

Syrixia:
Correction: the Friday of the wedding is the 27th, not the 24th. :P I hope that clarifies the date for any of you who were confused about that.
>.>
...edited

K post.

So me and Xen are in agreement that my settlers came from him, that technically means im his son. So im ur grandson syr

RP lore means nothing. This is an NS family.

I'll make you Xen's kid though anyway.

You don't understand. This is an NS family. TNPRP has nothing to do with this.

Goyanes and I have talked, and we've decided that his place on the family tree is shifting, so check that out if you wanna see what's up! I'm also making him my Joint Patriarch and we're gonna be running the house together.

Alongside you, Darc. You too.

Don't hurt me. ;_;

You are. Just click on Peter to see you guys and then Placeholder to see the whole thing. Idk why it does that.

ah, I see. It's because it only shows direct relations, and with this new tree you're no longer related to the majority of the Sanguines.

Darcania:
ah, I see. It's because it only shows direct relations, and with this new tree you're no longer related to the majority of the Sanguines.
I still am. FamilyEcho doesn't allow you to have inbreeding.

Back