House Sanguine

I can go to parties now and say my father is an undead dragon

i'll get all the ladies

Darcania:
Ash:
opens door, peeks in, slowly closes door
Don't worry, I'll take my rightful place as Patriarch again soon. Even if I'm technically dead.
Technically dead? You ARE dead! You were zombified by ancient draconic magicks! :shifty:

For confidential reasons that I may state later depending on whether a certain person involved wishes me to, Gradea has been dishonorably ejected from House Sanguine. He has done certain...things that were today revealed to the rest of the family.

I have been made aware that this is well-known by some people, but for courtesy sake (and also because not everyone knows it) I will not divulge the nature of the...things yet.

I will reveal the situation later if the aforementioned certain involved person wishes it, as stated before.

Gradea will be allowed to appeal his ejection in one year.

How does House Sanguine approach the virtue of loyalty?

Do you punish disloyalty?

Lord Ravenclaw:
How does House Sanguine approach the virtue of loyalty?

Do you punish disloyalty?
We focus less on the honorific concept of loyalty and more on the concept of friendship. We don't respect our elders that much. :P With this in mind, however- if a family member does something despicable to another family member, we don't like that at all. We're a close bunch.

Where does House Sanguine focus its loyalties? To its creed? It's members?

Does the House belief in something beyond itself coming first?

Lord Ravenclaw:
Where does House Sanguine focus its loyalties? To its creed? It's members?

Does the House belief in something beyond itself coming first?
You have asked a similar question before and our Code even says it. The House doesn't believe in itself coming first. As for loyalty, it is a combination of the Code and the House's members. The Code is our ethical guideline and our members are what makes our family a family.

I now pose to you a question: Why do you want to know all this? Are you just curious or is there something else going on?

So it's about loyalty to one's self? Hm, interesting.

I'm just curious, is all. Thank you ever so much for humouring an old bird's curiosity.

Out of interest, how does the House feel about the concept of being able to face one's accuser?

@Lord Ravenclaw: That's not what I said at all...

@Madjack: I don't think this is even about my family anymore. What am I being accused of?! What's going on here?

It is your actions, not your words that determine how I, and others see you.

Lord Ravenclaw:
It is your actions, not your words that determine how I, and others see you.
I think this may be about Gradea. If you wish, I can tell you the reasons why he was ejected in private, but for courtesy reasons I won't reveal them in public.

Back