Hi guys!

Nebula

TNPer
Hi guys!
I'm new around here. I'm not super interested in politics right now, but I heard some cool stuff about this forum in telegrams and I'm kind of interested in roleplay stuff and the map. Are there any good roleplays starting up?

I believe you will be out of Validating once you post three times, and can then change profile information. :) Welcome to TNP!

Hello, Nebula, and welcome to The North Pacific!

To answer your question, there are quite a few RPs that have been active in the last month. Here are the ones that have recently started:

• There's no Such Thing as Dragons (sign-up here): Explorers from Eumenor stumble upon Darcania, the Land of Dragons.
  • The Crilalian Crisis (sign-up here): The nation of Plembobria goes through a revolution from absolute monarchy to constitutional monarchy. You don't play as a nation, but rather a character in the revolution. Plembobria is looking for experienced RPers, so don't be surprised if you're turned down.
  • Flung! (sign-up here): More of a creative-writing exercise, several spaceships find themselves isolated and lost in deep space, with no way of contacting home.

You can also start your own RP, if you want. Just head over to the National RolePlay subforum and create a new topic.

If I missed anything, or posted incorrect information, you can always ask someone else. I'm also relatively new to the roleplay on this site.

Cheese man:
Hey everybody! I have just recently joined these forums, and just wanted to say: "YAY!!
You can always create your own topic for that. :)
For any subforums you can create a topic in, there should be a link in the lower right that says "New Topic".

A topic just for "YAY!!"s now that's a positive note. But I think it should also be for cat pictures as that could turn it into visual therapy for any downtrodden.

Back