Global Moderator
-
-
-
-

Week 13 Update
December 8th, 2019
unknown (5).png

We have had another positive week of gains on increases in endorsement counts as well as another increase in the number of WA nations in the region. The Security Council currently holds an Average Endorsement Percentage of 61.5% with the delegate sitting at a strong 67.2% endorsement percentage. This is a 3% increase from the time McMasterdonia took over as the WAD onsite in mid-October and a 21.7% increase since they were elected in September. I plan this week to work with getting all members of the Security Council over the 60% hump and push the Delegate into the 70% range of endorsements.

A new initiative that I will be pushing out is posting these weekly updates to the Regional Message Board to further communicate to the members of the region the status of the Security Council and for those members to ask questions. I look forward to seeing the response and hopefully, it will be a beneficial one in the long term.

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
-
I think this is a great development that'll help increase the SC's gameside visibility, as well as strengthen the trust between the SC and our gameside population.

Artemis

Global Moderator
-
-
-
-

End of Term Address
December 29th, 2019

What a term this has been. It has truly been a pleasure and an honor serving as Vice Delegate for these past 4 months. This past term we saw a variety of changes to the World Assembly Development Program, additions and resignations on the Security Council, and a successful Delegacy transition. But in 2019 we saw even more initiatives taken by the Security Council in conjunction with other governmental bodies for the betterment of the region as a whole.

Security Council Year in Review
  • Development and Deployment of the Lifetime Achievement Awards and expansion of WADP censuses.
  • Introduction of the widely successful Card Lottery which many Keepers have won some impressive cards.
  • Evaluation of the WADP Awards through a region-wide survey and deployment of changes stemming from that survey.
  • Review and Improvements to the coding of the WADP to improve consistency and reduce glitches.
  • Led three successful Delegacy Transitions for Delegate Pallaith (January 2019 - April 2019), Delegate El Fiji Grande (May 2019 - August 2019), and Delegate McMasterdonia (September 2019 - December 2019). One transition included a novel transition event for one transition.
  • Addition of Nessuno (Nessuno), Crushing Our Enemies (General COE), El Fiji Grande (El Fiji Grande), Siwale (Siwale), and Marcus Antonius (Ethnon) as the newest members of the Security Council.
  • Adjustments to the Line of Succession.
  • Changes to the Citizenship Process allowing the Vice Delegate more time to review applications more thoroughly.
  • Introduction of a regular Vice Delegate update, which includes posting to the Regional Message Board.
It has been a very productive year for the Security Council and one that I hope to see continue into 2020. I would like to thank all members of the Security Council, past and present, for their hard work and dedication in 2019. Additionally, I would be remiss if I did not thank the architect behind the WADP, r3naissanc3r, who has done so much to help make this year the success it has been. I would like to personally thank him for all of his help during this previous term. Finally, I want to thank all the members of the North Pacific that take part in our community, from our two RP communities, our legislators, World Assembly proposal writers, our Card Guild, soldiers in the North Pacific Army, Executive Staffers, the Executive Council, those in elected office, and members of staff. We all contribute in our own way to the North Pacific. Without that contribution, we would not have this wonderful and vibrant community. I thank you all for such a wonderful 2019 and I truly look forward to what 2020 will hold for us all.

Security Council Update

Wishing you all a very happy and safe New Year!

~Artemis

Artemis

Global Moderator
-
-
-
-

Weekly Update
January 5th, 2020

unknown (8).png

Sike...There is one more update that I get to give you before the next Vice Delegate is elected in the coming week. So remember to get out their and vote! I will keep this update fairly brief and a good indicator for the start of the new term. We see some minor shuffling for places 4/5 and 6/7. Overall plenty of increases on the board and a good form of members checking their nations. I have also added an Average Security Council rating to give an at a glance idea of the Security Council.

Annotation 2020-01-05 214056.png

I would also like to congratulate all members of the North Pacific on pushing the region into the #1 position in Nationstates for endorsements! This is an awesome achievement, so let us all work together to maintain that position for as long as possible.

Best of luck to everyone who is running in this General Election and may the odds be ever in your favor!

~Artemis

Last edited:

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-

Office of the Vice Delegate
-~-
Opening Week: 12 January 2020

My first weekly update as Vice-Delegate was due today, and so I decided to try my hand at updating the spreadsheet in Google Sheets (since I don't use Excel) and then screen-capping it in order to display the final results. The crop job isn't perfect, and in the future, the presentation of the information will be better. This was my first attempt, so bear with me. Please do let me know if there are any discrepancies you notice, as I'm more than happy to fix whatever needs fixing. There's a long way for me to go to reach #2 in the region for endorsements, but after Keepers of the North were telegrammed today and given one week's grace period to retain their status it's only a matter of time before I break the top twenty. Here's to what'll be a productive first week for me!

Cheers,

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Vice-Delegate of the North Pacific

Last edited:

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-
Should Sundred still be the red or should that be you now?

Other than that, only suggestion I'd have so far would be to highlight a row/column not visible in the screenshot when taking the screenshot. :P

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-
Should Sundred still be the red or should that be you now?

Other than that, only suggestion I'd have so far would be to highlight a row/column not visible in the screenshot when taking the screenshot. :P
By next week that should be me, yes. I had used said highlight of Sundred to indicate who’s currently occupying the #2 seat in endorsements, but since we already have the ranks included it’s probably more for Vice-Delegate distinction. I’ll be sure to get that changed.

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-

-~-
Week Two: 19 January 2020

This week, I'm pleased to bring you all a much better looking Vice Delegate's report; but what I'm even more pleased about is the improvement we've made across the board over the course of the past seven days. Our region is currently in the midst of the second NationStates-Reddit boom, and this is a very exciting time for nations on the Security Council to double down on endotarting and encourage endocrossing amongst some of our newest nations. As you can see, each and every Security Councilor's endorsements received stat has gone up considerably - with the most dramatic change being my endorsement count in terms of endorsements received increasing by one-hundred and twenty-two. A new endotarting alert telegram was sent out earlier this evening to highlight nations who have not yet endorsed me as Vice Delegate, and its since been pinned to the region's world factbook entry for good measure.

A few hours ago a region-wide telegram was sent out to all North Pacifican residents that informed them of the opportunities available to them and what all they should be doing to help ensure the security and stability of the region. The telegram itself was intended as a formal welcoming to Redditors joining, as in the past twenty-four hours we've grown by over one thousand residential nations. Some of them are already members of the World Assembly, a lot of them are not. I endeavored to provide them with information about the World Assembly Development Program (WADP), becoming a Keeper of the North, why exchanging endorsements is important, and how participating benefits them with awards and cards lotteries.

Speaking of the Keeper of the North status, you'll notice that we lost a chunk of Keepers since the last Vice Delegate report on the twelfth of January. This was anticipated ahead of time, and it's completely natural. We gave respondents to a telegram sent out by Sil Dorsett informing them of my election as Vice Delegate a grace period for their status to remain uninterrupted, but that grace period has since elapsed. Hence the sudden dip in Keepers, the Security Council will make a conscious over the next week to see to it that our Keeper totals rise and that we reach out to new nations calling upon them to endorse the Delegate, the Vice Delegate, and all Security Councilors.

Lastly, to conclude this week's report, I'd also like to take the time to recognize members who have been endotarting expertly over the past week. A special shoutout to @El Fiji Grande, @Pallaith, @Siwale, and @Nessuno!! All of you guys (McM too!) had above a 98% endorsements given stat over the last seven days, and I appreciate your guys' efforts to assist me in settling into my new role. That's exactly what I want to be seeing, and as a matter of fact, all of the Security Council's members have been very welcoming and helpful to me during this time of transition. I can't thank them enough for providing me with insight, teaching me, and lessening the initial learning curve. It brings me a great sense of pride to be able to do this, and I owe everyone in the top twelve a debt of appreciation for all they do to protect this region.

Here's to another week of progress,

~ Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Vice Delegate of the North Pacific

Last edited:

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-

-~-
Week Three: 26 January 2020

Greetings all! Today is Sunday, 26 January 2020, and you know what that means! It's time for my weekly report from the Office of the Vice Delegacy, and we've got a handful of exciting things to mention for this day's edition.

Last week, we had four Security Councilors (Pallaith, El Fiji Grande, Siwale, and Nessuno) with a rating above 98% in terms of endorsements given. This week, I'm pleased to report that we seven members endorsing over 1,360 different residential nations who have their World Assembly membership intact. The Delegate and I, who stand at 99.21% and 99.9% respectively, have also continued the trend upward that we saw from last week in terms of endorsements received with an influx of new Redditor nations joining the game. Across the board, all Security Councilors' nations have gained over ten endorsements - with many of them having acquired an additional twenty plus endorsements since last week's report.

Moreover, nations who hold Keeper of the North status are also on the rise. It was anticipated that the election of a new Vice Delegate would cause a substantial dip in this aspect of WADP tracking, but with forty-eight Keepers being added in the last seven days it seems as though this is recovering quite nicely. By the end of this week, I expect that our amount of Keepers will continue to grow even further, and in the coming days, I hope to send out more individual telegrams that will encourage nations to reciprocate my personal endorsement.

Lastly, the card lottery has been resumed, and just in time for the awards at the end of the month! Based on the results that we received from the last term via an on-site poll, the vast majority of our Keepers had said that they'd like to be able to win legendary cards from season one and season two. The preferences of North Pacificans everywhere have been taken into account, and in 2020 we'll be honing in on an approach that works best for the long-term sustainability of the program. Hopefully, everyone has been having fun card collecting so far, but in 2020 the stakes can be even higher! Let's keep on climbing higher and seeing where the prosperity of our region takes us!

In service,

~ Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Vice Delegate of the North Pacific

Last edited: