Vice Delegate's Desk

Discussion in 'Security Council' started by Crushing Our Enemies, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies LBer Citizen

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Vice Delegate's Desk! This thread will be used by the Vice Delegate to keep the public up to date on:
    • Changes to the SC roster
    • Changes to the order of succession
    • SC voting results
    • Other official actions by the Vice Delegate
    Comment below if you have any questions or comments for the Vice Delegate! Sensitive information should be sent to the Vice Delegate directly by private message. The current Vice Delegate is Siwale.

Links
    SC Removal/Suspension Notifications
    Notifications to the Regional Assembly regarding removals and suspensions of Security Councillors
    Security Council Roster
    This page is maintained by the Vice Delegate and gives up-to-date information on the members of the SC and the order of succession.
    TNP Constitution, Article 6
    Article dealing with the SC
    TNP Legal Code, Chapter 5
    Regional Security Law
    SC Procedure
    Adopted by the Security Council for its own governance.
    SC Records
    This page gives historical data on endorsement and influence levels up to the present day.
    SC Alerts
    This page allows nations to monitor various aspects of regional security and view current messages from the Security Council.

2. When do you plan on unveling the Vice Delegate MoRS seal? And how awesome is it going to be?

3. Crushing Our Enemies

4. Looking forward to its unveling.

5. SillyString

SillyString Chief Justice Administrator Security Council Citizen Justice

Mr. Vice Delegate, I would like to report a very worrying telegram I received recently!
    I have discovered that this dangerous individual is none other than a high ranking member of The Black Hawks, and I am sure their attempts to tart within TNP can be nothing but sinister and dangerous to our fair home. I urge you, from one loyal citizen to another, to take whatever steps are necessary to combat this cunning, infiltrating imposter.

6. Crushing Our Enemies

I will start an immediate investigation into this..."COE" :ph34r:

7. Im concerned about this, this is akin to Eric Holder saying he would investigate himself, I feel the Vice Delegate should allow the Delegate to appoint a special investigator. Thoughts? Why or why isnt this a good idea? Is there any constiutional basis that would prevent this? Can the Security Council thrwart a rogue Vice Delegate and Security Council Chair?

8. Great Bights Mum

Great Bights Mum Security Councillor Staff Member Administrator Security Council Citizen

Yes. In the SC, thwarting is Job One.

9. Crushing Our Enemies

SHH!

10. Crushing Our Enemies

The Security Council has approved the application of HMS Unicorn. The results may be found here. A thread will be opened in the RA shortly.

11. Lord Nwahs

Lord Nwahs LBer

Can we coup yet?

12. SillyString

I am glad to see the Vice Delegate taking this threat seriously. :w00t: It really restores my faith in government!

13. Romanoffia

Romanoffia Security Councillor Security Council Citizen

To know thyself is the ultimate form of aggression. To investigate one's self takes that aggression to a higher level. :P :lol:

14. Crushing Our Enemies

A few recent changes to the SC Roster:

~I have deleted Kiwi and Ator following their vacancies
    ~I have added HMS Unicorn to the end of the Order of Succession following his admission to the SC by the RA.

15. Crushing Our Enemies

It has come to my attention that this was in error, as r3n has not posted his oath of office.

:boom

16. Again?

Maybe his subconscious is trying to tell him something. :tb3:

17. Crushing Our Enemies

Mr. Vice Delegate, I hereby resign from the Security Council. While I remain steadfastly committed to the safety and security of The North Pacific, I have decided to take an indefinite hiatus from government service, which includes the council.

18. bootsie

bootsie Supporter Security Council Citizen

Thank you for the notification and service, COE. I will update the roster accordingly when I get the chance.

19. SillyString

FEC's removal should also be announced to the RA, as she has not logged on in (well over) 14 days. :( I am silly.

20. Mr Vice Delegate, I believe that this post requires updating to reflect the amended minimums in the security law, namely a new minimum spdr of 330, rank of Apprentice or higher, and 300 endorsements.