The Minister's Office

mofa_seal.png

New Assignments

The Executive Staff spreadsheet has been updated here to show all new assignments that have been made. Congratulations to everyone who have gained their first assignments. So everyone can start joining their respective forums and beginning work for the ministry.

Everyone MUST refer to and read the Diplomatic Protocol before beginning their assignment.

-Owen

E-NeV4KkV6I2tclQqpGBlBe8OLUJmmSOiyECM6lUAPHwgbmOOgKv4lPku9crvTZGKvxw59yuhPeheIziOcvAGFzMHiDKe_-ZZP710El9-Y7t7I_iFLllRC3RAjLg4-en77TzKBNC

Statement on our relationship with The Pacific

As some within the region may have already noticed, we have decided to reopen our embassy with The Pacific. After discussion with the Senior Diplomats, Mcmasterdonia and I believed that this was the correct step to take after changes that have occurred in recent times.

The liberation of The East Pacific brought our two regions together and our united effort reaped the rewards in the successful instatement of Aelitia. Working together here allowed McMasterdonia and myself to see that there is a potential to reopen relations with The Pacific. As well as this, we have seen positive steps within the region that suggests to us that it is possible for our regions to have a relations. Which brings us to the decision, the decision was made by McMasterdonia and me to reopen the embassy with The Pacific to allow us an official line of communication with TP. This is, for now, as far as it stretches but the FA leadership believes that it is the right decision and one that can be beneficial for everyone.

With regards to ambassadors, for now, I will be taking on the duties of ambassador to TP.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, please feel free to message me either on here or on Discord.

Regards,
Owen

EDIT: Grammar

Last edited:
Is there a way to increase transparency and regional participation in the Ministry without compromising the needed privacy of more sensitive diplomatic projects?

Is there a way to increase transparency and regional participation in the Ministry without compromising the needed privacy of more sensitive diplomatic projects?
The World Factbook Project has been one such initiative. This requires the Ambassadors to prepare the draft on the relationship we have with the relevant embassy partner and then we edit it and post it.

Did you have a particular idea?

The World Factbook Project has been one such initiative. This requires the Ambassadors to prepare the draft on the relationship we have with the relevant embassy partner and then we edit it and post it.

Did you have a particular idea?
I am unsure how TNP decides who it befriends or interacts with diplomatically. I think having places where staff can explore and seek out new relationships inter-regionally could be good. I think this can add to the possible activities of ambassadors. Perhaps by creating some sort of level below embassy where smaller UCRs can have a chance to build ties even if they aren't as official or grand as a formal embassy.

We won’t be introducing tiers below embassy. We have a very low barrier to entry for an embassy. It has also happened in plenty of other regions and really makes no difference.

We have a lot of new changes to the Ambassador Roster!

@TlomzKrano has been appointed to 10000 Islands
@Beleriandas has been appointed to Canada
@Cretox State has been appointed to Lone Wolves United
@Inte Kok has been appointed to Spiritus
@Armandlandia has been appointed to The Allied Republic
@Chinar has been appointed to The East Pacific
@Tomb has been appointed to the Land of Kings and Emperors
@Pakchi has been appointed to the Union of Democratic States
@Haven has been appointed to United Kingdom
@Middle Vers has been appointed to Wintreath

As always, if you don't feel comfortable with your assignment or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me via Discord. The full roster of Ambassadors can be viewed here. To view the changes

Changes to Roster
  • Replaced Federalist in The Allied Republic with Armandlandia
  • Replaced Federalist in The LKE with Tomb
  • Replaced Sanjurika in WIntreath with Middle Vers
  • Replaced Bobberino in The East Pacific with Chinar
  • Replaced Bobberino in The Union of Democratic States with Pakchi
  • Replaced Dar es Salaam in XKI with Tlomz
  • Replaced Gorundu in Canada with Beleriandes
  • Replaced Sanjurika in United Kingdom with Haven
  • Replaced Robespierre in LWU with Cretox State
  • Replaced Gorundu in Spiritus with Inte Kok

Am I no longer responsible for the ambassadorship to 10000 Islands? I just saw this now...
Yes, we decided to replace some people who had several embassy assignments. We're trying to make as much room as possible for new players looking to become ambassadors.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread in which to post this, but I will be resigning from the position of ambassador to Spiritus. I feel that with the time available to me and the workload required as an ambassador, I would negatively affect both The North Pacific and Spiritus. I am sorry for any confusion that this action will cause, and take full responsibility for any problems that stem from it. I will contact Spiritus to let them know this as well.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread in which to post this, but I will be resigning from the position of ambassador to Spiritus. I feel that with the time available to me and the workload required as an ambassador, I would negatively affect both The North Pacific and Spiritus. I am sorry for any confusion that this action will cause, and take full responsibility for any problems that stem from it. I will contact Spiritus to let them know this as well.
That's completely fine! I don't want to put you in a position where you'd feel out of place. Thanks for letting us know instead of just dropping off the map :P

VKAxt7vS-QZnJFhOG-4orIWTDMxjV-CcqNzGoNqgoXthUMxHPoAbPUE1w8D85CuSR5nDi1gt4WsahLkhx-n9Seuf2sb2f4vk1ibOzVjZj1r32AvICXOHU-gP4Eq0VnFSC9uU-HU_

Deputy Minister Appointments
July 19, 2020

After several discussions with our staff and deciding on the best course to proceed, I have decided to elevate @Dar Es Saalam and @Cretox State to the position of deputy minister. In my last report, I mentioned what a new deputy minister role would look like to replace Pierce, and to fill this role, I believe Cretox is well-suited. Despite the fact he is a deputy in other areas, I believe the work is similar enough to what he is doing elsewhere that he can easily lend a hand to help us without too much trouble. On the other hand, I felt that Dar's experience is such that he should be taking on more responsibility that is suited to his particular skills. To that end, I have assigned him a role developing and managing the World Factbook to help Owen with his work. There will be a lot of maintenance required for the World Factbook and Dar's attention to detail and updates to reporting would make him well-suited to help take charge of that project. I am very pleased with both of their work and looking forward to what they do next. Thank you guys for agreeing to step up, and good luck.

Back