Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Arichia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, as a writer for the Northern Star
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Railroad Crossing
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Irvari
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs and World Assembly Affairs

I have made this request:
Nation in The North Pacific: Republica Guilleana
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministery of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In the RMB I have created a song contest called "The North Pacific Vision Song Contest" inspired by the Eurovision Song Contest. A lot of nations have joined this contest and I think it would be great to join this area becouse I could design banners and images and also create a lot of activities to make TNP more enjoyable!

But I haven't received any DM or answer.

Nation in The North Pacific: The New Cordian Empire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Gameplay Department
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.
Nation in The North Pacific: Ngai Ti Empire
(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ngai_ti_empire)

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture: Graphics Crew
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None. I'm new to NationStates but I used to be a Freelance Artist IRL. I believe I still have what it takes to be a member of the Graphics Crew. Please accept my application. Thank you. :)
Nation in The North Pacific: Santamar
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of culture: Roleplay Department
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Not sure if this application has been processed yet, but it’s been a few weeks since I applied and no response :P
Nation in The North Pacific: Arichia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, more specifically, gameplay
I have made this request:

But I haven't received any DM or answer.
You're all accepted. My apologies for the belatedness, the Ministry has been very busy until just lately. Due to said busy-ness finally ending I've been taking this week off. I will make the necessary arrangements to have you added and set up next week. Stay tuned!
This has not been answered. When will it come?
Sorry if I sound rude.
Denied. If you'd like to know why feel free to message me, but there will be no arguments.

Last edited:
You're all accepted. My apologies for the belatedness, the Ministry has been very busy until just lately. Due to said busy-ness finally ending I've been taking this week off. I will make the necessary arrangements to have you added and set up next week. Stay tuned!

Denied. If you'd like to know why feel free to message me, but there will be no arguments.

Thank you so much. I understand that you are busy. Sorry if I sounded rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation in The North Pacific: Vander toferd
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: New Francois
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am seeking a way to start participating in the regional government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:Bala Mantre
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Ministry of WA Affairs and/or Chancellor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
Delegate several times in other small regions most noticeable being FWO. Vice delegate there as well then a Regional Officer for the rest of my time.

Delegate several times in other small regions most noticeable being FWO. Vice delegate there as well then a Regional Officer for the rest of my time.
Please reapply for World Assembly Affairs when you have citizenship.

I finally got my citizenship after a few misunderstandings but here is my application for government

Nation in The North Pacific: Democratic Republic of Kohland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Communications, Culture, Chancellor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former and current legislative experience, political science major

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Communications, Culture, Chancellor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former and current legislative experience, political science major
Can you please also apply for citizenship? Some of our ministries require that for an extra layer of security.

I finally got my citizenship after a few misunderstandings but here is my application for government
Are you wishing to join The North Pacific University?
The position of Chancellor is awarded to proven individuals with the agreement of TNPU Council and the Delegate.

Are you wishing to join The North Pacific University?
The position of Chancellor is awarded to proven individuals with the agreement of TNPU Council and the Delegate.
I guess
Also I’ll apply for Minister of WA Delegate

I'll take your 'I guess' as a 'yes' :)

Accepted for TNPU!

Here are some useful links :-

TNPU Forum

FAQ

Nation in The North Pacific: Upper East Antarctica

Ministry you are interested in joining: Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific

Accepted for WAA. I'll send a TG your way soon.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Francois
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am seeking a way to start participating in the regional government.

Both accepted into HA, expect PMs shortly

Accepted for FA; expect a TG shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Bala Mantre
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Culture, and Communication
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None for these three but would love the challenge

Last edited:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Culture, and Communication
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None for these three but would love the challenge

Accepted into HA! PM coming shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Empire of Picairn
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I've written my own analysis of the current at-vote resolution: Restrictions on Forced Eugenics in my IC newspaper. Doesn't know if that counts. :)

Accepted to Communications. I'll be sending a forum private message with details soon.
I'll be sending you a private forum message on your Communications applications.
Nation in The North Pacific: Jan Mackistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communication
Can you please also apply for citizenship? Some of our ministries require that for an extra layer of security.

Accepted into culture! I'll PM you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Empire of Picairn
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I've written my own analysis of the current at-vote resolution: Restrictions on Forced Eugenics in my IC newspaper. Doesn't know if that counts. :)
Accepted to FA and WAA, respectively. I'll send some PMs your way shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: GreenTye
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none, but i will try my best.

Nation in The North Pacific: Jan Mackistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communication
Following your citizenship application, you are accepted to Communications. I will be sending you a private forum message with more details.
Also accepted to Communications following our discussion.

Last edited:
Back