Applications for the Executive Staff

@Pigeonstan stop spamming this thread. Your application was already denied today and you were told to contact the minister if you had questions. Instead of repeatedly spamming this thread do something else.

Nation in The North Pacific: PIGEONSTAN
Ministry you are interested in joining: HOME AFFAIRS
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
In case you haven't seen Oracle's reply, Denied. Ask Nimarya your questions.

i might get banned from the ministries for this, but may you please let pigeonstan get into a ministry?
then he will learn better
If he has questions as to why he has been denied, then HE can reach out to the respective ministers. He doesn’t need someone else to do it for him. He’s been told to reach out if he has questions.

Nation in The North Pacific: Aureliana Brito
Ministry you are interested in joining: ministry of world assembly affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:none

Nation in The North Pacific:Animu Place
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of Culture cards staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:card guild

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of cards guild
Apologies if this is not the place to post!

Nation in The North Pacific: Arichia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Cards Staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of the Cards Guild

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:Animu Place
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of Culture cards staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:card guild
Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of cards guild
Apologies if this is not the place to post!
Nation in The North Pacific: Arichia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of the Cards Guild

All accepted! Welcome to the Cards Ministry Staff!

I'll see that you all have access to the Cards channel appropriately.

Nation in The North Pacific: Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria

Nation in The North Pacific: Railroad Crossing
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Cards Guild

Nation in The North Pacific: Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria
Nation in The North Pacific: Railroad Crossing
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Cards Guild

Accepted. Welcome aboard!

I'll be sending a PM to both of you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Boston Castle
Ministry(ies) you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, World Assembly Affairs, Communications
Previous experience in this (these) area(s) of government: (previous) Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs (New Western Empire), (previous) Director of Foreign Affairs (New Western Empire), have been involved on NS forums in trying to draft one SC and one GA proposal. I also write in the off-NS world: I have a Medium page where I post political content, mostly commentary, and a Contributing Writer (it's completely unpaid, I just do it when I want/am able) at a website called Ordinary Times.

Ministry(ies) you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, World Assembly Affairs, Communications
Previous experience in this (these) area(s) of government: (previous) Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs (New Western Empire), (previous) Director of Foreign Affairs (New Western Empire), have been involved on NS forums in trying to draft one SC and one GA proposal. I also write in the off-NS world: I have a Medium page where I post political content, mostly commentary, and a Contributing Writer (it's completely unpaid, I just do it when I want/am able) at a website called Ordinary Times.
Unfortunately, Foreign Affairs requires that staff be citizens. Feel free to reapply if you get citizenship but for now I have to deny your application. Feel free to DM (Koala#3392) on Discord or PM me if you have additional questions.

Accepted into Communications, you'll be receiving a PM from me shortly

Nation in The North Pacific: Pigeonstan
Ministry you are interested in joining: ministry of cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i have a personal card farm

Nation in The North Pacific: Kelvaros Prime
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Not much. I was the WA Delegate for Tychrome (presently refounded as Icarus) for about 1.5-2 years back around 2013-2014. Eager to get my foot in the door and help out - very willing to humble myself and learn.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kelvaros Prime
Previous experience in this area of government: Not much. I was the WA Delegate for Tychrome (presently refounded as Icarus) for about 1.5-2 years back around 2013-2014. Eager to get my foot in the door and help out - very willing to humble myself and learn.
Accepted. i will PM you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Westinor
Ministries you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Westinor
Ministries you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Accepted for Foreign Affairs. I will send you a PM shortly :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Gladio II
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Yes

Nation in The North Pacific: Reinoniananiananonanonona
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Tried my hand at drafting a bunch of proposals as a previous nation. None made it through, but only my first rejection was for rule violations!

Nation in The North Pacific: Reinoniananiananonanonona
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Tried my hand at drafting a bunch of proposals as a previous nation. None made it through, but only my first rejection was for rule violations!
Accepted. I will PM you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Cosmosplosion
Ministry you are interested in joining: WAA

Nation in The North Pacific: Federalania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Accepted into FA. Will PM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Imperial Pieserged
Ministry you are interested in joining: FA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
Unfortunately, Foreign Affairs requires that staff be citizens. Feel free to reapply if you get citizenship but for now I have to deny your application.

Back