Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: The Grand Nation of California
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've worked as an ambassador for other NationStates regions. I'm familiar with diplomatic problems and creating diplomatic solutions. I have leadership, social, knowledge, and communication skills. And I'm willing to represent the North Pacific in other regions.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Island of Tonga
Ministry you are interested in joining: cultural
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
culture_large.png

@Sil Dorsett
Nation in The North Pacific: General COE
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Former ambassador to Canada, The Black Hawks, and one of the pacifics, I think West. I would like to be ambassador to The Black Hawks again.

Welcome back!

Nation in The North Pacific: The Grand Nation of California
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've worked as an ambassador for other NationStates regions. I'm familiar with diplomatic problems and creating diplomatic solutions. I have leadership, social, knowledge, and communication skills. And I'm willing to represent the North Pacific in other regions.

Welcome to the ministry! You'll hear from me soon with how to get started.

Nation in The North Pacific: Destroedor
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been involved in both ministries before

Nation in The North Pacific: Pascolar
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some knowledge of current interregional politics.

Gah! I missed this one. Sorry! I'll get you set up. Welcome!

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been involved in both ministries before
Accepted!

Accepted into HA. Welcome!

Nation in The North Pacific: The Commonwealth of Fairmount
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Deerfenland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communication Ministry
Accepted to Communications, make sure to go to here and put Join for Communications! Further more, I will send you a PM shortly with some other info!

Nation in The North Pacific: Lutos.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Elliotus
Ministry you are interested in joining: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
( Previous experience in this area of government:N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: RwekazaLand
Ministry you are interested in joining:Security Councillor

Nation in The North Pacific: RwekazaLand
Ministry you are interested in joining:Security Councillor
You probably mistaken the Executive Staff as a way to apply for the Security Council. Security Councillor applications can be found here. :D

Nation in The North Pacific: Lady Yuno / Yuno Owl
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to work here. (I'm willing to not write anything if asked not to, and willing to write about any topic requested. *worker bee*)

Nation in The North Pacific: Lady Yuno / Yuno Owl
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to work here. (I'm willing to not write anything if asked not to, and willing to write about any topic requested. *worker bee*)
Accepted! I'll PM you shortly. :D

Nation in The North Pacific: Treshmania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1129286
If this doesn't convince you...I'll host you on my talkshow and I'll show you how easy I can make polls/interviews/surveys/etc!
Accepted! I'll PM you with information shortly!

nation: vany empoca
ministy interested in join: minstery of foreign affairs
previous experince in this area of goverment: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Lutos.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Elliotus
Ministry you are interested in joining: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
( Previous experience in this area of government:N/A

Welcome to the Foreign Affairs ministry, make sure to go to here and put Join for Foreign Affairs! Our minister, Sil Dorsett, will send you a PM shortly with more info!

Nation in The North Pacific: Western Remnant
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture - Games and Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've hosted various servers before on multiple Web Games before. I know quite the bit of Multiplayer Games for us to play (Cards Against Humanity, Secret Hitler, etc.) which we can especially play with a few people which can attend.

Nation in The North Pacific:Eskitte
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

Nation in The North Pacific: Haor Chall
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Ambassador and Foreign Affairs Minister (both in TNP and a number of other regions).

Nation in The North Pacific: Aurumos
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs as Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps

Nation in The North Pacific:Eskitte
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

Nation in The North Pacific: Haor Chall
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Ambassador and Foreign Affairs Minister (both in TNP and a number of other regions).

Welcome to the ministry! I'll send you some information shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: ABC
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture (Graphics)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former member of the Ministry and Deputy Minister of Culture

Nation in the north Pacific James ministry you are interested in joining communications previous experience in this area of government I like news anchor writing reporting interviewing

I want to be the minister of communication
You must first be a Citizen and then appointed to the Delegate to become an Executive Officer as per the Constituion, Article 7. General Provisions:
7. All government officials, with the exception of members of the Security Council, must maintain citizenship while in office.
Nation in the north Pacific James ministry you are interested in joining communications previous experience in this area of government I like news anchor writing reporting interviewing
Its great that you have applied! However, we would like for you to become a Resident or Citizen before accepting you.
This can also apply to @FunFan05.

(Sorry for the double-post)
Application denied. There is no such nation called "James" in The North Pacific nor is your nation you applied citizenship with, Wildstar.

Please do not spam the Executive Staff Application thread. We have an edit button at the bottom left corner for a reason. Your three applications are hereby denied.

Nation in the north Pacific oliver lim ministry you are interested in joining communication (optional) previous experience in this area of government are news caster reporter and news paper writer

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Stat Artha
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Nope, just enthusiasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation in the north Pacific oliver lim ministry you are interested in joining communication (optional) previous experience in this area of government are news caster reporter and news paper writer
Accepted, pending you gain a resident and/or citizen mask. Apply in the Citizenship thread.

Nation in The North Pacific: Jadotka
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:Was a foreign envoy for the east pacific before moving to the north pacific

Back