Security Council Application Thread

Discussion in 'Security Council' started by Grosseschnauzer, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Please post here if you wish to join the Security Council.
    Applicants have usually posted an application in the form of "I, Grosseschnauzer, a Handshaker with 206 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council."

Your application will be discussed and then voted on by the Council.

This is an application thread, and not a discussion or voting thread. Thank you!

2. Great Bights Mum

Great Bights Mum Security Councillor Staff Member Administrator Security Council Citizen

I, Great Bights Mum, an Ambassador with 78 endorsements wish to apply to the Security Council.

Edit: sorry, couldn't get the link to work.

3. Former English Colony

Former English Colony Administrator Staff Member Administrator Resident

Apparently I'm supposed to do this now, so...

I, Former English Colony, an Ambassador with 206 endorsements, wish to apply for the Security Council

4. Blackshear

Blackshear LBer

I, Blackshear41 , a Vassal with 179 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council.

5. Enif

Enif LBer

I, Enif, a Vassal with 182 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council.

6. Romanoffia

Romanoffia Security Councillor Security Council Citizen

I, Romanoffia of Novare Res, a Truckler with 192 endorsements, wish to apply for The Security Council.

7. I, Blue Wolf II, with currently 248 endorsements and an influence of Vassal,wish to apply to the Security Council.

8. Pasargad

Pasargad LBer

I ,Pasargad a Handshaker with 283 endorsements,wish to apply for the Security Council.
    i withdraw my application for now

9. Jamie

Jamie LBer

Since the amendment allows me to apply now..

I, Jamie Anumia , a Minnow (316 SPDR) with 466 endorsements wish to apply for the Security Council."

10. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia Minister of Culture Staff Member Administrator Minister Security Council Citizen NPA

I, McMasterdonia, a minnow (411 SPDR) with 202 endorsements apply to join the Security Council.

11. I, Democatic Donkeys, a minnow (383 spdr) with 264 endorsements apply to join the Security Council. :)

12. Lennart

Lennart LBer

I, [me], a Minnow (326 SPDR*) with 361 endorsements apply to join the Security Council.

*326 is for Avalon, while my other nation Ehlnar has 255 SPDR and dropping because of the new rules regarding influence.

13. Lord Byron

Lord Byron LBer

I, God n Country n Byron, a Vassal (365 SPDR) with 219 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

14. I, Ator People, a Minnow (274 SPDR) with 212 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

15. r3naissanc3r

r3naissanc3r LBer Admin Emeritus

I, HMS Unicorn, a Vassal (328 SPDR) with 295 endorsements, wish to apply for the Security Council

16. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia Minister of Culture Staff Member Administrator Minister Security Council Citizen NPA

Thank you for applying r3naissanc3r. I'm sure that the Vice Delegate will open a discussion on your application very soon.

Unfortunately we do not allow penguins or unicorns into the Security Council. We do not allow weird hybrids of the two either.

17. Kiwi

Kiwi LBer

I, kiwitaicho, a Minnow (270 SPDR) with 227 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

18. Abacathea

Abacathea LBer

Application received Kiwi. I've started the process. Bear with us :)

19. Lord Nwahs

Lord Nwahs LBer

I, Olvern, a Minnow (289 SPDR) with 245 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

20. Alunya

Alunya LBer

I, Alunya, a Vassal (314 SPDR) with 270 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.