Diplomatic Corps

Approved. Chasmanthe has also asked for Nysa and Caprecia, so that's also taken.

Malvad, I will PM you with further instructions.

falapatorius, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

Here is a list of vacancies, in decreasing priority order:

Global Right Alliance
The New Galactic Empire
Mordor
United Kingdom
NationStates

Let me know which regions you would be interested in. You are encouraged to apply for no more than two assignments for now.

Geniva, I'm waiting for your picks as well.

falapatorius, Mordor it is. I will pm you with instructions.

Fenichi, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

Global Right Alliance
The New Galactic Empire
United Kingdom
NationStates

Let me know which regions you would be interested in. You are encouraged to apply for one-two assignments for now.

I'll PM Geniva in case he missed this thread.

I have affiliated myself with the Diplomatic Corps Protocol and have it saved for reference.

Would it be alright if I could be assigned to the New Galactic Empire and the Global Right Alliance?

Thanks Tim, OP updated.

With Tim's resignation, here is the current list of vacancies:

Spiritus
The Commonwealth of Crowns
United Kingdom
NationStates

Let me know if anyone is interested in being assigned any of these regions.

Geniva, I am currently handling Spiritus myself. Sorry I forgot to take it off the list. Feel free to apply for any of the other vacancies.

PaulWallLibertarian42, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

United Kingdom
NationStates

Let me know which regions you would be interested in. You are encouraged to apply for one-two assignments for now.

Thank you Minister. I have read over the provided link and overall understand i will have to look at it again with fresh eyes as it is late here and I have to work in 5 1/2 hours. I looked over the remaining positions and am interrested in NationStates if if pleases the minister.

Thanks Paul. NationStates works. I will send you a PM with further instructions shortly.

This leaves only the following vacancy:

United Kingdom

Geniva, you can sign up for this one if you want. We may get more vacancies once the new regional update is released, which should be in two weeks from now.

Jamison Rex, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

The only vacancy currently is:

United Kingdom

Let me know if you want to take this embassy, otherwise you will need to wait until there are more vacancies.

Due to the one vacancy my application will be simple.
Name: Jameson Rex
Requested Region: United kingdom

I have read diplomatic protocol as instructed and I am at the ready for assignment.

Alunya, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

As it happens, we just got a new vacancy:

Let me know if you want to take this embassy, otherwise you will need to wait until there are more vacancies.

Geniva, stalin1953, and The Democratic Republic of Tomb, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol, and let me know if you have any questions about it.

We currently do not have any vacancies, but I expect this to change once the election is over. So, give it a couple of days and you will get your assignments.

R3n, I have an idea. Not sure the feasability. But maybe if there are extra volunteers and not enough assignments you could double up so to speak by making ambassador teams? It would facilitate team work and cooperation and team report writing and such.

Like those that dont have an assignment or are in a slow area. Assign them to help the ambassadors in the more busy areas. I also notice peopls like you and mcm have 3+ areas sometimes. It would free you guys up a bit to focus on other areas so youre not getting stressed trying to "Do All The Things!" - just an unsolicited idea that popped in my head when I saw this thread was updated.

The election is now over and I will be looking at diplomatic assignments to make changes as necessary.

Does anyone wish to request reassignment or changes to what they're responsible for?

Please don't post in the thread unless you have a specific request! :)

I'd like to resign from the diplomatic corps. I won't be active around the time that the May and June updates will come out, and I should probably focus on Communications anyway.

I would be interested in taking one of COEs regions, as ive discussed with the previous MoFA, I appreciate getting my foot in the door with the dipcorps. And Ive enjoyed my time in NationStates, I wouldnt mind keeping it, (or if you decide to give me a more active region - you could give it to a more junior dipcorp member) they have an interresting community over there. The jeopardy style trivia on the RMB is interresting perhaps ill float the idea to DD ;). But generally the region is a "dead" region. And id be interrested in representing the Pacific to the North in a more active area. Thanks.

Geniva, stalin1953, and The Democratic Republic of Tomb also need assignments. And Tiberius seems to have gone inactive, so that's another potential vacancy.

Seeing the demand for more assignments, I'd be willing to give up Spiritus myself.

Welcome to our new applicants!

These will be your assignments:

International Democratic Union: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The West Pacific: PaulWall Libertarian Land
Canada: Malvad
The New Inquisition: Stalin1953
United Kingdom: Lajikstan
Spiritus: Ilaydarocks
The Allied Republics: Geniva

I'll send you all a message with further instructions.

The following regions will require a new Ambassador:

The Pacific
Nysa and Caprecia
Lone Wolves United
European Unions
Mordor
Spiritus
The Land of Kings and Emperors
Wintreath.

Name: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Requested Region: Nysa and Caprecia