Mordor: Akhil
NationStates Dispatches: Tomb
NationStates Gameplay Forum: Tomb
Spiritus: Andrew
The Allied Republics: Llamanation
The Black Hawks: Sauceistan
The Beach - Andrew
The Commonwealth of Crowns:The Democratic Republic of Tomb
The Land of Kings and Emperors: Malvad Forums were offline during my checks.
The New Galactic Empire: Space I am awaiting forum masking to do checks.
The New Inquisition: Stalin1953
United Kingdom: Nessuno
Wintreath: Egalotir
The Communist Bloc: Llamanation
The Coalition of Democratic Nations: The Cascadian Commonwealth
Australia: Ryccia
Kingdom Of Great Britain: Helgraf
Allied States: Xen
Hellenic Civilization: Azrael
Commonwealth of Free Nations: Cascadia
India: Llamanation
The Independent Order: Stalin
Kingdom of Alexandra: ColussusKing

Ambassadors requesting assignments
If you are interested in being assigned a region from the list, please fill out the following application and submit it by making a post in this thread:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Requested Region:[/b]
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and you will be notified of its status.

Last update: 3rd May 2015, Tomb
Removed The Independent Order since it was listed twice.

Name: bootahilley 01
Requested Region:The New Galactic Empire
Do you have previous experience as an Ambassador?:No
Do you have a Gameplay Faction Affiliation (Raider, Defender, etc.)?:No

Ok, you are accepted into the TNP Diplomatic Corps as our Ambassador to TNGE.

In the Diplomatic Corps private subforum there is a Letters of Credence. Please fill in the appropriate details and present that when registering as our diplomat on the TNGE forums.

Just wanted to confirm that my assignments survived my removal from the RA. I wasn't able to post the last two updates in my Embassies due to my inactivity (many thanks to mcm for taking care of this in my absence), but I should be able to maintain them properly from now on.

Hello all, new Minister here, as sexy as the last. :wave:

Could I get all you ambassadors to post in this thread with a hello, so I know who might still be around?

I am still around of course :P I think last time the only people who didn't post their updates was Cormac, Tim and R3n (who was on leave at the time).

Bootsie is still here and representing The North Pacific in The New Galactic Empire!

I just noticed that Sanctaria still has 7 assignments, which might be a bit much, considering that he's no longer FA minister for real-life reasons...

Crushing Our Enemies:
I just noticed that Sanctaria still has 7 assignments, which might be a bit much, considering that he's no longer FA minister for real-life reasons...
Actually, COE makes a fair point.

I'd be happy to take over in relation to my old home region International Western Union if there's no objections.

I'm here now, sorry for the long absence.

I'd be willing to pick up 1-2 more as long as they're ZB :P

Tim:
I'm here now, sorry for the long absence.

I'd be willing to pick up 1-2 more as long as they're ZB :P

Sanc actually had 8 not 7. If IWU goes to Aba, and NWP to Elu, that leaves 6.

Of which, TWP and Laz are IPB. Wintreath is SMF. EU is IF. Versutian and IDU are ZB.

I'd be willing to do Wintreath.

edit: arithmetic

I have made the following assignments, based on the preferences expressed in this thread:

the Rejected Realms: r3naissanc3r
the West Pacific: Crushing Our Enemies
Albion: r3naissanc3r
International Western Union: Abacathea
New Warsaw Pact: Eluvatar
Wintreath: Chasmanthe

We are currently in the process of delivering the January foreign update: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7150279/1/?x=0#post8127143 . The delivery status report included in that thread reflects the updated assignment list. Note that the foreign update was delivered to certain regions before the reshuffle of Ambassadors, so you may find that it has already been posted in some of your new assignments.

We have a few remaining vacancies, highlighted in the OP. If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, or in taking up more Embassies, please post here.

Leekem, thank you for applying. Your application is granted.

Make sure to sign up to their forum and post the new update (see my previous post).

I updated the roster based on Ambassadors' responses during the latest update distribution. If you missed posting the update to your Embassy for the first time, you are excused.

We are now left with vacancies in the following regions:

International Democratic Union (ally)
Lazarus (GCR)

New Warsaw Pact
Region Inc
Unknown

IDU and Lazarus are priorities and should be filled quickly.

If you are willing to take any additional assignments, please post below.

Chas, application granted. Lazarus has also been taken.

All Ambassadors should read the just released Diplomatic Corps Protocol, and make sure they comply with its provisions. In particular, make sure to update your signatures in your assigned regions.

Mr Instanity, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

The following Embassies are currently vacant:

New Warsaw Pact
Region Inc
The Brotherhood of Malice
Unknown
Versutian Federation

Please let me know which ones you would like to take.

Any other volunteers for additional assignments, please also state your preferences here.

r3naissanc3r:
Mr Instanity, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

The following Embassies are currently vacant:

New Warsaw Pact
Region Inc
The Brotherhood of Malice
Unknown
Versutian Federation

Please let me know which ones you would like to take.

Any other volunteers for additional assignments, please also state your preferences here.
Thank you r3naissanc3r.

Name: Mr Insanity. My nation name: New Boteror.
Requested Region: The Brotherhood of Malice.

Also, what is the maximum of region you allowed to ambassador of?

Two would be a good starting point, so if you want to take up another one you are welcome to.

Application granted for The Brotherhood of Malice. You should head over to their forum and introduce yourself as the ambassador. I will also pm you shortly with the letter of credence.

Given that Mr Insanity left TNP, I have assigned Gladio to The Brotherhood of Malice.

Gladio, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol. I will also pm you shortly regarding your assignment to the BoM.

If you feel like taking any additional embassies, you are welcome to apply. The OP shows which Embassies currently have vacancies.

Andrew XII and Lord Nwahs, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

The current list of vacancies is:

British Isles
Global Right Alliance
Mordor
NationStates
Nysa and Caprecia
The Beach
The New Galactic Empire
United Kingdom
Unknown
Versutian Federation

Let me know which regions you would be interested in. You are encouraged to apply for no more than two assignments each for now.

Geniva and Malvad, welcome to the Diplomatic Corps! Please take some time to read the Diplomatic Corps Protocol.

Here is a list of vacancies, in decreasing priority order:

Global Right Alliance
Mordor
Nysa and Caprecia
United Kingdom
British Isles
The New Galactic Empire
NationStates

Let me know which regions you would be interested in. You are encouraged to apply for no more than two assignments each for now.

Back