Diplomatic Corps

Andrew:
Name:Andrew
Requested Region The Pacific
I was asked by the Minister to begin ties with The Pacific and I sent in my letter of credence just a short while ago. Sorry about that. There are other regions we could still use ambassadors with.

Various approvals have been delivered by PM.

The following regions are still available: The Land of Kings and Emperors, Nysa and Caprecia, and Spiritus

As my activity has been somewhat reduced as of late, I should like to resign my various assignments, if it is wished I shall continue with those assignments until suitable replacements can be appointed.

Thanks Zyv. Sorry for the delayed response, I will distribute your previous assignments to others. All the best and thanks for your service.

We have three available places

Taijitu, Equilism and The Black Hawks. Taijitu and Equilism are allied regions and as such it is a more cushy posting for an experienced ambassador. Applications are welcome.

The following positions are available:

The West Pacific
European Union
The Global Right Alliance
NationStates
The New Galactic Empire
United Kingdom

I will be assigning these to new Ambassadors and will update the Diplomatic Corps if any remain available.

I announce the following appointments:

Nessuno - United Kingdom
Trevelos - GRA
Space - The New Galactic Empire
JhonsJoe - European Union

I will not be appointing a new Ambassador to NationStates as it is not required. I am looking for a reliable and experienced member of the Diplomatic Corps to serve as our Ambassador to the West Pacific.

I'm not qualified enough to take on the job of the West Pacific, but I'm happy to take on any other job required.

The West Pacific is no longer available, but I do have a position available in Ainur. I'll send you the information you require shortly.

Hi Egalotir,

Last night, a member of the region Balder approached me. They were wondering who the new ambassador from our region is. Following r3n’s resignation, we have at least four regions without an ambassador.

I just wanted to point this out.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

I have edited the main post to show all the new positions that are open. Please apply and I will process your application shortly.

I would love to represent us in Europeia if its alright. But Egalotir, if you want to give it to someone else or newer member, I am fine with that and I will understand.

~ Tomb

I would prefer to give new members a chance at the ambassadorships, but if none apply I will be looking for more experienced members to fill the positions.

Name: Alta Italia
Requested Region: Europeia

I request this only because you say you are looking for less-experienced members to take on treatied regions. If you do accept me, I would be perfectly happy to resign as TNP's ambassador to Australia in order to free up a slot for other ambassadorial hopefuls; I think I might prefer being a private citizen there, anyways.

Minister Egalotir,

I wanted to point out, for record keeping purposes, that I am currently the one running NationStates Dispatches and the NationStates Gameplay Forum since it is supposed to the responsibility of the Minister of Home Affairs.

~ Tomb

Alta Italia:
Name: Alta Italia
Requested Region: Europeia

I request this only because you say you are looking for less-experienced members to take on treatied regions. If you do accept me, I would be perfectly happy to resign as TNP's ambassador to Australia in order to free up a slot for other ambassadorial hopefuls; I think I might prefer being a private citizen there, anyways.
Request Accepted. Australia has freed up as a position.

Equilism, Stargate, The East Pacific, Lazarus, Founderless Regions Alliance, & Australia are listed as open spots.

Hmm... Not knowing a whole lot, TEP is a treatied region and a Pacific, so I think that'd be a really good one. However, I see RPI has already had that line of thought... Equilism & Stargate are the other two open treatied regions, so probably one of those.

I'd be happy to step in in Equilism and/or the Founderless Regions Alliance.

Name: Eluvatar
Requested Region: Equilism

Name: Eluvatar
Requested Region: Founderless Regions Alliance

Processed

Back