Diplomatic Corps

Llamanation:
Llama, we're going to be keeping embassies with both TCB and India for now. I do appreciate your concerns, though.
Next, please understand that we have a lot of people awaiting to be assigned regions. So we have to get everyone signed up once, before we can give anyone two regions.

I do thank you for understanding, and I will make sure to update you, my friend, as more regions open up.

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Llamanation:
Llama, we're going to be keeping embassies with both TCB and India for now. I do appreciate your concerns, though.
Next, please understand that we have a lot of people awaiting to be assigned regions. So we have to get everyone signed up once, before we can give anyone two regions.

I do thank you for understanding, and I will make sure to update you, my friend, as more regions open up.

~ Tomb
Oh, so sorry Delegate Tomb and Minister Egalotir. It was only meant to be a joke. I think it's great actually to keep the embassy with India. I would love to see it grow, every region has to start to somewhere. With TCB I will keep a close eye, for anything suspicious, with NPO. But I also was told today, from Great Brigantia, "Just for the record though, The Communist Bloc is providing support to the NPO/NLO." I replied "AHHH :cry: ", as a joke of course. I do really do appreciate for TNP, Delegate Tomb and Minister Egalotir, and I promise not to disrespect you guys again. :worship:

Thanks For All,
Llama

Yayness cheese man:
Name: Yayness
Requested Region: 1000 Islands
Unless I've missed something, we do not have relations with 10KI anymore.

Give me a day or so to get up to speed with our current appointments and assignments, and I should hopefully have a placement for you soon :)

Name: Syrixia
Requested Region: Osiris

(NOTE: I'm not sure if you can have multiple ambassadors in a region; so I just winged it with Osiris. If I need to be the ambassador to a different region, could you choose for me? I prefer active regions as I am on NS every day and am willing to make it a habit to check another forum of whatever region I am assigned to along with TNP's.)

Syrixia:
Name: Syrixia
Requested Region: Osiris

(NOTE: I'm not sure if you can have multiple ambassadors in a region; so I just winged it with Osiris. If I need to be the ambassador to a different region, could you choose for me? I prefer active regions as I am on NS every day and am willing to make it a habit to check another forum of whatever region I am assigned to along with TNP's.)
I would like an active region as well.

Name: Llamanation
Requested Region: Europeia

If there is other nations that don't have a region represent, please give them this. :yes:

I can assign multiple ambassadors, although I was thinking more about having an experienced diplomat take on a junior member to teach them about the various duties of an ambassador.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I can assign multiple ambassadors, although I was thinking more about having an experienced diplomat take on a junior member to teach them about the various duties of an ambassador.
Yeah, that's probably a good idea for my first assignment.

I'm thinking it's time for a fresh thread to get all this organised in. I did have the coding for a nice table saved but I can't find it.

Agreed. Concerning the multiple ambassadors thing, that lifts my concerns. Thus, could I be assigned to a major and active region? That way I can be active in my duties and the ambassadors already there can teach me the ropes.

Hi. I'm [me] from The Empire Of The Big Apple, and I'm new here. Concerning the multiple ambassadors idea, one ambassador could cover political movements (leadership), and the other could cover social (citizens) concerns. Also, I saw that TNP has started construction on an embassy in Lazarus. I was hoping to represent TNP there as an ambassador, if Stalin isn't. I am also willing to co-represent, or help out in any way needed. Thanks!

Name: [me], The President Of The Empire Of The Big Apple
Requested Region:Lazarus

I will most likely be assigning an experienced diplomat to Lazarus, and perhaps, if they're interested, giving them a small team of diplomats who are new, and in need of on the job experience. Lazarus is in a crucial point of its development, now newly liberated and it is important that they are able to reform their society to prevent these events from repeating.

I'd be interested in being in the team of new diplomats. I already have a nation in Lazarus and will need to keep it there for a while, anyway.

After some review, I've resolved that I would prefer if I was placed in either Lazarus or Taijitu.

I'll apply for the senior ambassador position in Lazarus. I've worked in foreign affairs in NationStates for several years and I have a rapport with many of the people involved over there since the liberation.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I will most likely be assigning an experienced diplomat to Lazarus, and perhaps, if they're interested, giving them a small team of diplomats who are new, and in need of on the job experience. Lazarus is in a crucial point of its development, now newly liberated and it is important that they are able to reform their society to prevent these events from repeating.
Sorry. That's what I meant. I would love to work with Darcania and Myroria in Lazarus, if possible!

If any help is needed on any active nations, I could help out in an embassy, as I check nationstate and TNP twice a day and for approximately 1.5-2 hours a day. Thanks!

I would like to apply for the ambassadorship of Lazarus, since I was the former ambassador to Lazarus before Lazarus was couped.

Hi. I'm scukey1 from The Empire Of The Big Apple, and I'm new here. Concerning the multiple ambassadors idea, one ambassador could cover political movements (leadership), and the other could cover social (citizens) concerns. Also, I saw that TNP has started construction on an embassy in Lazarus. I was hoping to represent TNP there as an ambassador, if Stalin isn't. I am also willing to co-represent, or help out in any way needed. Thanks!

scukey1, I am willing to represent Lazarus as ambassador.

The lead Ambassador to Lazarus, will most likely, be Myroria.

Darcania:
I'd be interested in being in the team of new diplomats. I already have a nation in Lazarus and will need to keep it there for a while, anyway.
Same, I also have a nation in Lazarus. I could help with the group :w00t:

Llamanation:
Name: Llamanation
Requested Region: Europeia

If there is other nations that don't have a region represent, please give them this. :yes:
Minister Raven what do you think of Europiea

Okay folks, I'll be publishing a new thread for things later on this week. I've been dealing with a near permanent migraine for the last couple of days which has really slowed me down. I also have a deputy position on hold, due to some unforeseen diplomatic problems it's presented to me, that I am discussing with Tomb.

I'm not a fan of creating a massive directorate style program like Home Affairs have, so I'll work on keeping everything simple, while at the same time trying to ensure all of you have something worth-while to do.

Are there any major pressing assignments needed for anywhere? At the moment, no.

In terms of Lazarus, Myro: please open an embassy for us officially with a letter of credence - which you can handle from the template thread. In this case, use the template for us already having established ties.

Then I'd like you to choose two or three people to take, preferably people who have expressed an interest in this thread, to Lazarus and if possible, work through what our protocol says, what reports should consist of, and anything you think they should know. I poked you on IRC, but you had "work" in your name and I won't be around when you're most likely free until tomorrow sometime as it's getting late here.

I'll begin working on similar teams for the other feeders and sinkers we have relations with, and our treaty allies over the next week or so.

I'd also like to be an ambassador to Lazarus. I think it would be nice for some of us junior ambassadors to get mentored on being an ambassador.

I am still waiting for an embassy board for the North Pacific to be made on their forums. I have spoken to Funkadelia about rectifying the situation, and will reach out to those who I would like to serve as attachés/junior ambassadors once we have a place to work from.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Back