The North Pacific Bar and Grill

giraffes.png

I got bored last night and made some creepy Syrixia x Quak drawings.

What the hell is wrong with my life.

Come on Syrixia, David Bowie is a legend of the arts from music to fashion and beyond. He's inspired countless people in his lifetime and was an icon for generations, a man that time will never forget. It sucks that DD has CTE'd, but you don't have to be so disrespectful so soon after his death.

Yrkidding:
Come on Syrixia, David Bowie is a legend of the arts from music to fashion and beyond. He's inspired countless people in his lifetime and was an icon for generations, a man that time will never forget. It sucks that DD has CTE'd, but you don't have to be so disrespectful so soon after his death.
Is only joke, why yuo hef to be mad?

Sure, its only a joke, but it was a disrespectful joke about a great man who has been dead for less than 24 hours, I'm just disappointed in the lack of maturity making a joke like that so soon shows. Everything can be joked about, but not everything needs to be joked about. He couldve easily expressed his sadness at DD's CTE without taking a shot at Bowie in the process.

Yrkidding:
Relax, I was only joking. Good gracious, don't get yer knickers in a twist.

Now then excuse me as I go to Wikipedia to find out who this David Bowie was; since people seem to really like his stuff. I never heard of him. :tb1:

Nebula:
Lamoni:
*drinks without paying attention to the argument going on here*
Amen to that, good buddy!

*slurps a shake*
How did you get shakes? This is a bar :tb1:

I call godmod! *Appeals to RP mods to beat the ever-living hell out of Nebula, is unsurprisingly denied*

Syrixia:
Nebula:
Lamoni:

*slurps a shake*

I call godmod! *Appeals to RP mods to beat the ever-living hell out of Nebula, is unsurprisingly denied*
My brother works at a Draft House that serves shakes. No real biggie.

Yeraennus:
Syrixia:
Nebula:
Lamoni:

*slurps a shake*

IRL or not really? Cus if so that's the best job ever :w00t:

Syrixia:
Yeraennus:
Syrixia:
Nebula:
Lamoni:

*slurps a shake*

It is pretty tight, I'll admit. I get free movie tickets from him occasionally too!

Yeraennus:
Syrixia:
Yeraennus:
Syrixia:
Nebula:
Lamoni:

*slurps a shake*

It is pretty tight, I'll admit. I get free movie tickets from him occasionally too!
* [me] salutes the Most Great and Honorable Celestial Master Yeraennus *

Lamoni:
I figured that there would be something similar out there somewhere. Is it any good?
Oh it's great. Food's delicious, they do fun events (Quote-alongs/Sing-alongs, etc.), have special foods for some movies (They had bison strips for Star Wars VII called Nerf Herder something-or-other). They do have a strict policy on talking (outside of Quote-alongs) and phones (period), but that's generally a good thing. I recommend dropping by one if you're ever in the area.

*[me] is high from the adrenaline*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO WHAT WHERE DONUTS I LIKE TRAINS AND PLANES AND FLYING AND LEARNING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE OPRICHNIKI SLAUGHTER YOU UNTERMENSCHEN I AM THE BEST PERSON!!! BUT I'M NOT EVEN A PERSON AS I AM A GIRAFFE!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!!1!1!11!!!!1!!1!1ONE!!1!1!1!!!1!ONE!!1!1ONE!1!1!!1ONE!1!1!!!!TWO

Back