The North Pacific Bar and Grill

quak1234:
Yay, pri's back!
Wow, you look like you just went through puberty... and changed from an owl into a girl...
Hahahaha!! :lol:
I thought I'd return to being a human for a while :P

I'm texting this from my phone. There's a virus on my computer, and my parents think it's NationStates that did it. They plan to cut me off from NationStates and the computer altogether.

I hope whoever did this posts here fessing up; or else this might be the end, guys.

Do your parents have evidence that it came from NationStates, or are they just saying that because they've never heard of it and don't trust it?

Syrixia:
I'm texting this from my phone. There's a virus on my computer, and my parents think it's NationStates that did it. They plan to cut me off from NationStates and the computer altogether.

I hope whoever did this posts here fessing up; or else this might be the end, guys.
I suggest get some antivirus protection immediately and disinfect the computer...
Most antivirus programs do have a web safety feature which suggests if any sites have malicious activities...
You could show your parents that NS website works just fine and is not blocked by the antivirus software which indicates that its malware free...

luRABqX.jpg

I need to update more... https://youtu.be/UOoJGtu9FnI

quak1234:
*slips poison into Yeraennus's drink.
*Makes a diving save and knocks the glass out of Yeranneus's hands just before he can sip it.*
"Close one there! Have a good one, eh?" *Friendly neighbourhood hero wink, walks way*
Yeranneus didn't even know the drink was poisoned, thinks to himself "What the f**k was that? The hell did he knock my drink for? Bloody Canadians."

In other news, for some reason this makes me laugh uncontrollably. I think it's the title and the fact that I found the thread while I was on the Voting Booth's account after I had finished updating the elections OP.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7303719/1/#new

EDIT: Or it could be because COE had no idea what account he was posting on, so the Voting Booth shared with us its culinary tastes. :rofl:

quak1234:
Now that everyone's nice and drunk, why don't we all partake in a nice, long, sensual group hug.
quak1234 opens his arms.
#SyrixiaxQuak :tb2:
Nebula:
*pushes Syrixia in first*

Oy, long-neck! When you gonna return to the meme thread?
[me] stands up quickly and the room darkens as the earth begins to shake

QUÆRVNT QVID PVTAS AGENDVM? EGO SVM CAESAR, IMPERATOR MAGNA! VOS PÆNITEBIT HOC INDOCTVS QVOD PRO VOBIS VLTRA! PARARE MILLENAM MORTIBVS! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Syrixia:
quak1234:
Now that everyone's nice and drunk, why don't we all partake in a nice, long, sensual group hug.
quak1234 opens his arms.
Nebula:

Syrixia stands up quickly and the room darkens as the earth begins to shake

QUÆRVNT QVID PVTAS AGENDVM? EGO SVM CAESAR, IMPERATOR MAGNA! VOS PÆNITEBIT HOC INDOCTVS QVOD PRO VOBIS VLTRA! PARARE MILLENAM MORTIBVS! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Kah nasar piniit, wo twah'morah! Cha!

Wolfsea:
Syrixia:
quak1234:
quak1234 opens his arms.
Nebula:

Syrixia stands up quickly and the room darkens as the earth begins to shake

Kah nasar piniit, wo twah'morah! Cha!
Yo nicht speak thIIngan.

Back