The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Romanoffia:
You know, if you simply dismiss all issues as they arise, your nation will drift to Inoffensive Centrist Democracy and all your ratings go up.
Is ratings going up bad? :lol:

Wolfsea:
Welll I'm finally drifting slowly back to being a corrupt dictatorship, the national nightmare will be over.
My fellow Americans...

image.jpg

*Nebula is eaten in the Second Recession thread, Syrixia eats a giant burger and it lands near Nebula in Syrixia's stomach, waking him up*

I did. I used Tonse's blood. That's why he's not as active as usual on the forums, and also why his dead body is sitting right there, on the other side of the counter. :)

Ravenna:
Where's McM by the way?
Sorry for the delay, Ms. Ravenna. McMasterdonia took a break from TNP for a while, I'll edit my post with a link to the announcement promptly.

Syrixia:
I did. I used Tonse's blood. That's why he's not as active as usual on the forums, and also why his dead body is sitting right there, on the other side of the counter. :)
Alright then, so long as you have a good excuse.

Dammit Syrixia you've gone too far! Cannibalism is perfectly acceptable but not eating little Alunya! You go to your room right now mister!

I'm a southerner with a British accent in lieu of the southern drawl. It's very weird talking to people.

Bootsie:
I'm a southerner with a British accent in lieu of the southern drawl. It's very weird talking to people.
Do people tell you they love your accent, that's what happened when i visited the South.

Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Do people tell you they love your accent, that's what happened when i visited the South.
They are so used to it now, the only time they bring it up is when they mock me.

Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
They are so used to it now, the only time they bring it up is when they mock me.
That's not nice! ;c

Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
That's not nice! ;c
Why do you think I spend most of my time on a site with online people I've never met? :lol:

Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
That's not nice! ;c
Why do you think I spend most of my time on a site with online people I've never met? :lol:
Because you're a therapist and we're your patients?

Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:
That's not nice! ;c
Because you're a therapist and we're your patients?
It's a conspiracy! WAKE UP TNP!!!

Back