The North Pacific Bar and Grill

You fools! You're gonna get us all KILLED! And, even worse! YOU'RE GONNA DESTROY THE ALCOHOL!!!

Meh. I was having a hard time getting him out...the natural way...anyway. :P

whatpeoplecallgermany.png

Barkeeper, a coca cola, please! *shouts as load as he can* What's up y'all! Has the party started yet? :cheese: :D Oh yeah barkeeper! I forgot the rum! I would like the cola with rum, please!

f379e8b018545d010d33fe9d314c744c.jpg

Peace offering for being gone for awhile. Only if the bar returns to normal...no more cannon firing, no more shooting, no more burning things

I see we rebuilt the bar after the fire. Loving the new jacuzzi.

Although, I'm pretty sure I killed Tonse. How is he still alive and cooking?

Tonse:

Peace offering for being gone for awhile. Only if the bar returns to normal...no more cannon firing, no more shooting, no more burning things
:w00t: we accept it.
Syrixia:
I see we rebuilt the bar after the fire. Loving the new jacuzzi.

Although, I'm pretty sure I killed Tonse. How is he still alive and cooking?
I brought the air hockey.

Wait.... what are you say about Tonse?!?
Nebula:
*whips out an odd-looking weapon*

We could kill him again.
ZOMBIE CHEF!!!!!!!!! :horror:

Tonse:

*quickly stabs Tonse in the eyes God-of-War style*

There's a new sheriff in town, gentlemen, I hear he's a salty fellow. No guns in town anymore and I hear he breaks up fights right quickly, I'd keep it nice and quiet if I were you gents.

*pulls out numerous energy pistols, aerosols, knives and stabbing weapons, a bazooka, a rubber chicken, a mouse-trap gun, a potato cannon, the rod of lordly might, a mars bar, a laptop, a new laptop, the latest harry potter book, a replacement parrot, a yoyo, a picture of the Lieutenant's wife, the authorised Biography of Dr Bright, SCP-154, an Anti-Magic gun, a boomerang, a Gateux Gun, a triple-barrelled revolver, an Elephant Gun (that shoots miniature elephants), a set of Baghnakhs, a board with a nail stuck in it, a Mek'leth, a large salmon, a cricket bat, a billiard ball in a sock, an anvil on a rope, a stiletto, a slingshot, a hand grenade, a miniature chainsaw, some green stuff, a Fluffy Clemmy & an Urumi* that's all my pieces... but I'm keeping grammy's home-made shotgun, it has sentimental value.

>_____________________________________________________________>

This place used to be about the ambiance, fine wine, and beautiful people! Enough silliness, drink up people.

Back