The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Cascadia:
Cascadia talks in third person as he orders a tequila. (Is it too late to be drinking taquila?)
*chuckles*

"I think there is never a Too Late with tequilla...nor a too early. Would you like it straight up or on the rocks?"

Syrixia walks into the bar, dressed in his royal regalia. He sits down and bends his neck so he may communicate with the human folk, being sure to sit as far away from Darcania as possible, so as to not be eaten.

"Good morrow, Tonse." he says proudly. "A glass of Balamb rum, please. Put it on the tab of the Royal Camelopardian Treasury."

*Goes to the back for the big Dragon Chalice and fills it up*

"Here you are my friend. Hows your day going?"

*Puts plate in front of Darcania*

"Braised Veal Shanks for you"

VealShanks-plated.jpg

Thank you.

-eats steadily and slowly, sometimes pausing to stare around passively, while curling his tail around the cool chalice-

No, I only interact with my Minister. The Minister's the one who interacts with the other people in the Cabinet and the Delegate, to talk about the future of TNP as a whole.

*The Cat quickly and silently trots in under the bar's overhang, skirting the bar stools, and peeks around the corner of the bar, spotting a scary looking fellow in an apron twirling a meat cleaver.*

*Seeing him distracted by the dragon, she dashes quick as a flash across the runner behind the bar, under the swinging kitchen doors, and comes to a dead stop in front of the refrigerator that she knows holds the double-clotted cream. She sits quietly, staring up at the door handle with quiet determination.*

*Patience is not only a virtue, but a hallmark of the Cat.*

>^,,^<
Alunya

*Grins to himself as notices Alunya trying to sneak into the kitchen*

"Nothing moves in my kitchen without me noticing" he mumbles to himself.

*Returns to the kitchen and gets a small saucer of double-clotted cream and puts it on the bar*

"Enjoy"

*enters bar, glancing about warily having never been there before*

I'll take a long island please! How's everybody doing?

*Smiles and gestures towards a seat*

"Welcome friend! One Long Island coming right up."

*Makes and serves up a long island*

"Great to see new faces"

The Cat cautiously slinks around the edges of kitchen prep tables and scoots back under the bar's foot rest. Her whiskers twitch as she selects the correct barstool to launch her assault at the counter. Her lithe body tenses, then she jumps daintily into the seat, followed by a small hop onto the bar. She eyes the chef warily, but the cream smells wonderfully of milk fat.

The world shrinks to the size of a saucer.

*lap lap lap lap lap lap*

She sits on her haunches, lickin her lips. And then, meticulously, she begins to groom herself, pausing from time to time to keep an eye on the fellow with the cleaver.

A fellow traveller seated a bit further up the bar reeks of chicken fat, the plastic outgassing of new Lego blocks, the Canadian formulation of Vanilla Coke(tm), wet dolphins, and the burnt incense of human-preferred catnip. She watches the chef closely as the new patron asks for a certain brand of greasy fast food.

*Serves Syrixia's drink on the rocks*

"Here you go."

*turns to Narnia*

"We make everything fresh in house."

*Glances at Alunya and then goes to wash some dirty glasses*

"Dragons, Giraffes, Cats...so much for a health code" he thinks to himself

Back