The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Tonse:
*Checks watch*

"Last call for food from me. Its time to clean the kitchen and head out for the night!"

*Looks around for anyone interested*
"Please keep in mind those still here can still purchase drinks and mingle."

*Returns to front on the way out the door and drops off fresh made chips, salsa, popcorn, toasted nuts, and pretzels on the bar*

"Night all"

*Heads out the door*

Syrixia walks downstairs into the barroom.

"Mornin, TNP!" he says tiredly. "Anyone for a glass o' beer?"

*Walks in and heads to the back to turn on all the kitchen equipment.*

"Hmmmm"

*Checks inventory and then walks out front ready to work*

"Chefs here...time for some goodies! Who needs something?"

Proxy of Demescia:
I'll have some vodka. Make sure it's 140%.
Syrixia hands Demescia his 140% vodka.

"Here you go, be careful not to drink all at once or else you may start seeing things!"

Hello, again, Tonse. What meaty dish would you suggest to a dragon today, besides veal?

*Pulls pork loin from oven and throws it on a platter*

"Here you go my friend. I got a surprise as well."

*Returns with a dragon sized chalice*

"Talked to the owners, they said this should work for our dragon friends. What would you like it filled with?"

1033249144001_2112045358001_900944612-172-1358885537193.jpg

At the moment, hungry, though I can wait for a treat like a professionally-cooked meal.

Yes, this is satisfactory.
-thinks-
I hear rum is popular around here. I would like some of that.

Darcania:
Yes, this is satisfactory.
-thinks-
I hear rum is popular around here. I would like some of that.
*Pours a bottle of rum into chalice*

"Just be careful. You said it yourself, we don't know how dragons react to alcohol"

"I've been staying up trying to keep everything in the RA up to par. I also have to keep the rolls up to date, and that can be time-consuming sometimes."

RPI:
"I've been staying up trying to keep everything in the RA up to par. I also have to keep the rolls up to date, and that can be time-consuming sometimes."
*nods in an understanding manner*

"A thankless job that serves the masses. You never get recognized unless you make a mistake. I understand your pain"

Darcania:
What kind of rum is this? I know you humans love to categorize everything.
"Gold rum. Also known as amber rum. This rum has been aged in wooden casks for some period of time which gives the spirit its signature color and sweeter, richer flavor."

-laps at it some more-

It's sweet. And it burns my throat a little. Are all alcohols like this?

Darcania:
-laps at it some more-

It's sweet. And it burns my throat a little. Are all alcohols like this?
"Not all of them. There are sweet without the burn, burn without the sweet, sour, and all sorts of flavors."

Darcania:
I would like some water to be mixed in this.
*Pours some ice into a shaker and pours remaining Rum into it and gives it a few shakes*

"This will help bring down the burn while keeping the flavor."

*pours rum back into chalice with the ice*

"Let me know what you think"

"Oh, it's just an abbreviation of the bill name: typing Judicial Conflict of Interests Act gets old."

*Looks at RPI with a blank stare*

"I dont know what that is and the full name makes me bored without evening getting into it. I will stick to the politics of the grill. Only conflict I have to worry about is keeping the raw and cooked food seperate."

Back