The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Farewell guys. My time with you was great but it's the end.

McM, you were a great friend, the best one I've ever had in NS. I'll miss you :(

Ugh, I was too much of a hothead again... Because of some yesterday's drama, long story. I just calmed down.

But I really need a name change, I fell that I don't like my current alias anymore.

Alicia DiLaurentis:
Ugh, I was too much of a hothead again... Because of some yesterday's drama, long story. I just calmed down.

But I really need a name change, I fell that I don't like my current alias anymore.
I am glad that you decided to stay here :)

Your name isn't what makes you who you are, we love you regardless of your name. Leave it as it is :)

The pub has been pretty quiet lately.

Great Bights Mum is still passed out in the corner from all the rum she drank last week, and everyone else is too busy to drink in here these days.

IndieGirl:
IndieGirl nuts a member of the Salvation Army innocently drinking at the bar, in honor of old, old times.
Hello! We don't know each other so it's nice to meet you :)

Thank you for your kind words guys ^_^

*Hikes up skirt, reaches under her garter and pulls out a flask of Neisson Rhum*

Now this is what we be havin' me boy. 'tis Martanique's finest. :jack:

A nondescript yet vaguely familiar character walks into The North Pacific bar & grill.

"Hello, everybody!"

The guests are not stirred by the greeting.

"If I could have your attention, when you're ready, please."

He makes twitching movements in attempt to get served.

"As you know it's Ali's birthday, so let's have a round of drinks!"

Cheers reverberate around the bar.

"Ali what would you like?"

Alicia has not yet made her appearance obvious.

"Well let's all have rum til you decide!" :jack:

Those are good, too. I usually like to start with something strong like a Long Island Iced Tea or an Adios Mother F-er.

Yep, over in the corner. Are you playing or laying seductively on top of it? :P

< Whoops, look at the time. Gotta go!

Well, it's just about time to head off to work. Good thing I have this full bottle of vodka to keep it entertaining.

<This guy loves vodka.

Back