The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Ah ... Ok, sorry, didn't read that part.

Don't know why you get bored of your nicks, though, they all have been nice. I wouldn't mind you to change it again, but from now on, I won't call you a name other than Ali.

I like the name Alicia. Though I enjoyed it when you were Queen Ravenna... mainly because of the way you used to RP as that Character :P

And a random gif:

funny-gifs-jim-derpy1.gif

Maybe I'll be Queen Ravenna in the RP section here :)
Especially during the anniversary of my 10th month in TNP (I count my time in NS by months).

Alicia DiLaurentis:
Maybe I'll be Queen Ravenna in the RP section here :)
Especially during the anniversary of my 10th month in TNP (I count my time in NS by months).
When will that be?

It's the alter-ego of Beyonce... :P

@Gov
April 4, I don't count my NS time in years, months are more fancy xd

Lennart wants a glass of wine. And a hug. And an Apache Hellicopter. Lennart will be content with at least two of those three things. He may even stop talking about himself in the third person.

Why, thank you so much, Ali and McM!

Now I'm happy, imagine me blushing while drinking and flying a fucking killing machine!!!

PS- Later, we'll talk about those "taxes" I didn't knew about either. If I survive the flight :hello:

Just then, a prostitute, a priest and a rabbi walk into the bar. The bartender says, "What the hell is this? Some kind of joke?"

*Lennart lands right outside the bar*
*takes the prostitute by the hand and helps her get on the chopper*

"Long time no see, Julia!"

Alicia DiLaurentis:
I hope you'll spend a productive time together ;>
We will go shopping, she will try a lot of dresses, then we'll be partying and telling everyone she's my wife.

mcmasterdonia:
Lennart:
Alicia DiLaurentis:
I hope you'll spend a productive time together ;>
We will go shopping, she will try a lot of dresses, then we'll be partying and telling everyone she's my wife.
:fish:

No prostitutes in this bar! Wives or not :P
Nevermind sir, she wanted 6 grand anyway... We clearly did not see the same movie.

Next time I'll pick up the priest or the rabbi instead.

Back