Citizenship and Residency Updates

I am resigning my citizenship (as well as my role as Deputy Speaker - realized I never officially noted my leave of absence outside of the private Speaker's Office but I've been on leave for a few weeks) in order to help cut down the extent of my NS involvement. Thanks for welcoming me here for most of this year - the majority of my interactions with TNP have been great.

I'd like to change my citizenship nation to Homyland.
Must have missed this out - this change is noted.

I am resigning my citizenship (as well as my role as Deputy Speaker - realized I never officially noted my leave of absence outside of the private Speaker's Office but I've been on leave for a few weeks) in order to help cut down the extent of my NS involvement. Thanks for welcoming me here for most of this year - the majority of my interactions with TNP have been great.
Understood, and thank you for your service! We hope to see you again some time in the future :)

I resign from everything effectively immediately. I am retiring entirely from discord, and NS. Thank you to all of you for this opportunity, but it’s time to leave and never look back!
Good luck TNP!

I would like to move to Lipa City as my main nation in TNP temporarily.

I'd like to visit the Saide System for a few days as Narlioni. ( My Main Nation )
But eventually, my citizen nation will come back to TNP and restart all over again.

Last edited:
I would like to move to Lipa City as my main nation in TNP temporarily.

I'd like to visit the Saide System for a few days as Narlioni. ( My Main Nation )
But eventually, my citizen nation will come back to TNP and restart all over again.
Noted. We will adjust your citizenship nation as Lipa City. However, should you want to change it back, you will have to inform here for us to adjust the records.

Last edited:
The trip to the Saide System was short-lived, and I left a puppet nation there.
Now I'd like to change my citizenship status to Narlioni, and become a citizen once again.

Hello, my main nation has moved to another region. I was wondering if i could possibly transfer its citizenship to this nation. My main was Neptune or Neptunian Military Administration
1. You don't need to create 1 account for every IC nation, just one account for every OOC user. In fact, havig multiple accounts will confuse the admins and then make your checks fail, because they would assume you are trying to evade a ban or something.
2. To ensure that the Speakers know you 2 are the same user, just use that account and then say you are transfering your citizenship nation from X to Y. We will take that point, and then we will use nation Y as your citizenship nation, but you can continue using the same account.

Back