Citizenship and Residency Updates

Hey I'm zain but I changed to Noradise and I didn't know about all this, but my citizenship was revoked...could I keep it???

I'd like to renounce my citizenship, I’ve planned to moving to another regional however I wished to renounce citizenship of mine. I won’t be here in TNP, but if I happened to be back to TNP, I will be understand that I have to take oath again if I’m back.

I’m requesting to renounced my citizenship, as I will moving to another Pacific. The earlier the better for my citizenship to be removed then I can be ready to move.

I'd like to renounce my citizenship, I’ve planned to moving to another regional however I wished to renounce citizenship of mine. I won’t be here in TNP, but if I happened to be back to TNP, I will be understand that I have to take oath again if I’m back.

I’m requesting to renounced my citizenship, as I will moving to another Pacific. The earlier the better for my citizenship to be removed then I can be ready to move.
Noted. I have added you to the residents registry and I will remove you as soon as you move out. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Noted. I have added you to the residents registry and I will remove you as soon as you move out. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
You may remove it since I had moved to TEP.

Thank you for your time.

Back