Citizenship and Residency Updates

I'm renouncing my citizenship from The North Pacific now that I found a new region to be in.
But I'll try my best to be as active as possible in the TNP Forums.
Acknowledged, you'll lost citizenship momentarily once I run checks and you're dropped off for not being in the region.

I'm afraid I will need to submit my resignation. Besides news that aren't flattering regarding my health, I've also now (actually last Friday) received news at work regarding 3 new projects I'm due to manage. As if I wasn't already near full bandwidth, our team's PM decided to retire and hence I'm not the head honcho... I guess you could see the bright side of it... but I really liked procrastinating and playing. I'm cutting down my involvement in all games.

I love the feeders, and any time I can spend in all of them to me is joy. I can't explain how much I love to be and feel part of the 5. But I must also be realistic and provide the right expectations.

TNP has always had a special place in my heart, specially since McM is my Suggar Daddy. However, I hereby resign from my citizenship.

I'm afraid I will need to submit my resignation. Besides news that aren't flattering regarding my health, I've also now (actually last Friday) received news at work regarding 3 new projects I'm due to manage. As if I wasn't already near full bandwidth, our team's PM decided to retire and hence I'm not the head honcho... I guess you could see the bright side of it... but I really liked procrastinating and playing. I'm cutting down my involvement in all games.

I love the feeders, and any time I can spend in all of them to me is joy. I can't explain how much I love to be and feel part of the 5. But I must also be realistic and provide the right expectations.

TNP has always had a special place in my heart, specially since McM is my Suggar Daddy. However, I hereby resign from my citizenship.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I've removed you from the citizens list and added you to the residents list.

Due to personal reasons, I have decided to renounce my citizenship. I assume this would also remove my position as a Gameside Advocate, however, if this is not the case, I would liked to be informed on where I should go to remove this role.

Due to personal reasons, I have decided to renounce my citizenship. I assume this would also remove my position as a Gameside Advocate, however, if this is not the case, I would liked to be informed on where I should go to remove this role.

Updated. And regarding your GA position, I would say contact Kasto, who is the Lead Gameside Advocate.

Nation: FurryFeet

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: FurryFeet

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Please apply in the correct thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/

I was granted citizenship back in 2019, but my nation ceased to exist for a little bit before being restored recently, do I need to reapply for citizenship?

Back