Old R.A. Member Application thread

I, Trasker, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fercia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

As per your request for my nation's credentials - Fercia - NS

The Republic of Defacto

The Republic of Defacto

I, Defacto, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Defacto, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation: Very Odd and Random

No WA nation

I, Archduke Limi, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Very Odd and Random, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

The Christianity of Belhorizon
WA and TNP nation

I, Emmanuel Bassil, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Christianity of Belhorizon, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Emmanuel Bassil: Security check shows up no problem. Does the Speaker have other information? Might help if his nation was in TNP. Might also help if his linky linkied to his nation

Limi: Deferred to a higher admin. applicant has previously tried to circumvent forum ban by applying to the RA using a proxy server. To me that makes it a security check phail, but I am not speaking as a politician.

The permanent forum ban for the player using the Limi account has been set aside, subject to stringent conditions and which are not subject to further review. In addition, the account may not be granted any moderation or admin powers, ever. And for the next six months, if there are any violations of forum rules, the ToU or the ToS, the ban will be reinstated.

The concern Flem raises is related to the conduct that was the subject of the moderation team review, and the Speaker will have to decide how he wishes to handle it. Since I have to speak for the team's action, I am not expressing an individual opinion.

I will be filing a report with the speaker following my standard procedure.

Expect it in your PM box soon, New Kervoskia.

Limi will be remasked when voting concludes.

TNP Law 28:
5. No one shall be admitted or re-admitted to the Assembly when a vote is in progress on any legislative matter within the Assembly. Admission shall be effective at the conclusion of such voting.

TNP Nation: Kingdom of Aquanesha

WA Nation: Not a member of the WA

I, King Matthew, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kingdom of Aquanesha, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation
WA Nation

I, Jamie, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jamie Anumia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, Flemingovia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Flemingovia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=northern_flemingovia

Elu, can you do whatever Security checks are necessary in relation to Flem's pending application? I don't anticipate an issue, but I don't want to be wearing two hats on this matter.

If the Speaker has not returned and acted on the other two applications by the time (my time is CST) I get online in the morning, then I will approve the two applications (King Matthew and Jamie) as SPT, since the 14 day period is just about up.

Grosseschnauzer:
Elu, can you do whatever Security checks are necessary in relation to Flem's pending application? I don't anticipate an issue, but I don't want to be wearing two hats on this matter.

If the Speaker has not returned and acted on the other two applications by the time (my time is CST) I get online in the morning, then I will approve the two applications (King Matthew and Jamie) as SPT, since the 14 day period is just about up.
Sure.

And yes King Matthew and Jamie are clean.

As Speaker Pro Tempore, I welcome Jamie to the Regional Assembly.

I also welcome Flemingovia back to the Regional Assembly.

I note officially that King Matthew no longer has a nation in TNP, and therefore that application is denied.

As of this time, there are no other currently pending applications for admission to the Regional Assembly, and I plan to begin checking and updating the membership roster posted in this area of the forums.

I, rufusexc, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shin Japan, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

rufusexc, your application is noted. In order to process your application, I need the link to your nation's page at nationstates.net for both your nation located in TNP and your WA nation (if different.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Grosseschnauzer:
rufusexc, your application is noted. In order to process your application, I need the link to your nation's page at nationstates.net for both your nation located in TNP and your WA nation (if different.)

Thank you for your cooperation.
Sorry, my nation is Shin Japan. I have only this nation in nationstates and it is WA member.

I angel rojas leader nawada pledge to serve and protect the code and honors of the north pacific.I wish to be accepted as a new memeber.

erik, I'm unable to process your request because you have not posted the required oath as shown in the first post of this thread, along with the links to your TNP nation's page (and your WA nation, if different) at nationstates.net.

rufusexc, your application is approved; welcome to the Regional Assembly. You'll have votes to cast this week.

Drunk Montanans

No WA nation

I, John Ashcroft Land, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Drunk Montanans, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Given the current status of the charges against JAL, I'm going to request the Attorney General to obtain a determination from the Court as to whether any action should be taken on the application under Law 28, and if so, what action is permitted as to this application while the charges and the court ptoceeding remain pending.

Unfortunately since the Court has ruled the prior proceedings to be a mistrial, I am uncertain as to what is or is not permitted in this matter since the Court has jurisdiction of the issue.

Pursuant Law 28, this constitutes the response required from the Speaker, and this application will be held in abeyance until the Court provides a direction on the matter.

Grosseschnauzer:
Given the current status of the charges against JAL, I'm going to request the Attorney General to obtain a determination from the Court as to whether any action should be taken on the application under Law 28, and if so, what action is permitted as to this application while the charges and the court ptoceeding remain pending.

Unfortunately since the Court has ruled the prior proceedings to be a mistrial, I am uncertain as to what is or is not permitted in this matter since the Court has jurisdiction of the issue.

Pursuant Law 28, this constitutes the response required from the Speaker, and this application will be held in abeyance until the Court provides a direction on the matter.
I am ready to inform the Speaker that this recently elected Court has upheld the original determination of the Court that JAL has a right to join the Regional Assembly.

Well, I guess he is admitted then, as long as his TNP nation is active at the time of remasking.

The remasking cannot take place until both the special election, and the impending votes in the R.A. have been completed, in accordance with Law 28 and the Constitution.

Earth22 IV

Lyanna Stark

I, Earth22, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Earth22 IV, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Earth22, welcome back to the R.A. Everything is set, as long as your TNP nation is active at the time of remasking.

The remasking cannot take place until both the special election, and the impending votes in the R.A. have been completed, in accordance with Law 28 and the Constitution.

WA and TNP nation: Emershia

I, Greene2010, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Emershia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Greene2010, Welcome to the R.A. You will be remasked after the current series of votes in the R.A., conclude around Tuesday night-Wednesday depending on your local time.

Back