Old R.A. Member Application thread

TNP & WA Member Nation: Great Bights Mum

I, Great Bights Mum, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Bights Mum, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP: Weed
WA: Topid

I, Topid, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Weed, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.[/url][/b]

Didn't know about Topid yet. but GBM checks clear. (As if that is a surprise)

Since she is a Global Mod, remasking won't be required.

Either Elu or I will get to Topid in the daytime. It's way past my bedtime.

TNP: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=costa_deresia

WA: None

I, shushu, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Costa Deresia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.[/url][/b]

Grosseschnauzer:
Didn't know about Topid yet. but GBM checks clear. (As if that is a surprise)

Since she is a Global Mod, remasking won't be required.

Either Elu or I will get to Topid in the daytime. It's way past my bedtime.
Namyeknom also needs a security check. Please see the previous page.

Anime Freak and Tood McCloud need a security check then re-masked.

James2Spooky needs to be security checked, as does Namyeknom.

Thanks

TNP Nation: Your TNP Nation's name
WA Nation: Your TNP Nation's name

I, Tusken_Emperor as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Tusken RAiders of Naboo, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly

Blue Wolf II, Hero of The North

I, Blue Wolf II, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of the same name, affirm loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Security checks people please? We have three active admins here and none of them get their priorities sorted? Tarting and worshipping of random gods can wait....

Govindia:
Security checks people please? We have three active admins here and none of them get their priorities sorted? Tarting and worshipping of random gods can wait....
OOC: I'm not in the proper physical location for security checks. Rest assured they will behandled within 3 hours.

Great Bights Mum:
TNP & WA Member Nation: Great Bights Mum

I, Great Bights Mum, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Bights Mum, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Actually hold up one quick second.

Great Bights Mum, please provide a link to your WA / TNP nation.

Vilnoia1:
Govindia:
Namyeknom, James2spooky, Great Bights Mum, Topid, shushu, Tusken_emperor, and Blue Wolf II , applications accepted, welcome to the RA. You, along with everyone else who is awaiting admittance to the RA, will be admitted on the RA on 12 Apr., following the closing of the vote on the The Order of Succession, Executive Officer Selection, and Abstentions Omnibus Reform Act.
How about Judicial Elections?
Fair enough point.

All members newly accepted listed above, will be accepted after 21 Apr. 2012 due to the elections.

TNP & WA Member Nation: The Commonwealth of Scandigrad

I, Scandigrad, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Commonwealth of Scandigrad, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Scandigrad http://www.nationstates.net/nation=scandigrad

Edited to fix link

In updating the "official" Googledocs spreadsheet as SPT this evening, I have found that Tusken_Raiders' linked TNP nation (The Tusken Raiders of Naboo) is no longer in TNP, and thus, voids his admission to the Regional Assembly.

We're continuing to have problems with links to nation pages at nationstate.net and in some cases it is making it impossible to verify that information.

Scandigrad, your application is noted; I've asked one of the other admin to do the security check since I'm functioning at the moment as Speaker Pro Tempre.

Welcome to The North Pacific, where acceptance into our government takes so long, you'll give up, join another region, and get elected as their leader before anyone even notices your nation has moved.

Zaolat III

Les Claypool

I, Zaolat, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zaolat III, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I've had that problem off and on, and Elu and I have discussed it.

I'm not sure what the issue is that is causing it, but try opening them after you open your own nation page at NS.

Second option, since you should have mod powers working here through the speaker mask, is to see if you can open the post and check the link. It should be www.nationstates.net/nation=(nation name in lower case with underscore for spaces). If it is and you still have been redirected to this thread, then copy paste the link into the browser with a new tab; that should bring you to their nation page.

I, Ganzjar, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Commonwealth of Ganzjar, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation: Ganzjar
No WA Nation
edited to insert workable nation page link: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ganzjar

I, Wolfy, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Wolfite, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
TNP Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=wolfite

Scandigrad:
flemingovia:
Scandigrad: Security check is OK.
... So does that mean I'm accepted...?
Under the law, the Speaker accepts applications (although they must get a security check from forum administration).

I can't mask anybody without permission, sorry.

In the mean while I'll just pretend you applied for Citizenship and grant you that though, so you at least can participate in discussions and such. :headbang:

Entry to the RA demands a speaker. However, our speaker has gone a bit rogue, and has said that he is not doing much because he is not being given enough respect.

Elections will be over soon ... hopefully the situation will be resolved then.

I, Govindia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Parliamentary Republic of Ramaba, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
TNP Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ramaba

I'm Speaker Pro Tempore without a Speaker in office once again, so I'll clear up as much backlog as I can before the next Speaker is elected.

We've got removals to address as well. Any admissions won't be formal until votes are concluded, however, which means admin normal wait on remaskings until the voting schedule is clear.

Forthwith, the applications of Scandigrad and Zaolat are accepted. Welcome to the Regional Assembly. R.A. maskings or permissions will be added at the next voting break.

The applications of Ganzjar and Wolfy are noted, Ganzjar, your application is approved; welcome to the Regional Assembly. Wolfy, your application is rejected. I just checked the link for the nation that you listed in your application, and it is not in TNP but in a region "Kane Islands" to which it was relocated 19 hours ago.

Govindia, your application is noted, and i'll act as soon as another admin completes the routine security check.

Back