Old R.A. Member Application thread

I, Aleksotopia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aleksotopia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Aleksotopia, welcome to the R.A. You will be remasked after the current series of votes in the R.A., conclude around Tuesday night-Wednesday depending on your local time.

TNP Nation: The Federal Republic of Mandalay
WA Nation: The Federal Republic of Mandalay

I, Kinetic, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Mandalay, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Hi there. I have already submitted an application, and believed it to be accepted. However, I have not been able to vote on annotatething, as I cannot post my support! I have contacted pasagrad, but he has my responded. Can someone please help me with this!

I need a security check for Kinetic please.

mcmasterdonia, you application was neither denied nor accepted by the previous speaker. I believe part of the issue stems from the link to your nation in your application somehow getting mangled and linking to http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/to...ww.nationstates.net/thekingdomofmcmasterdonia . However, even when corrected this still does not point to a valid nation as it would lead to the page for the nation "thekingdomofmcmasterdonia" which is not a nation. In light of this I'm going to officially deny it and ask you to please resubmit an application if you are still interested in joining the RA and make sure that is properly links to your TNP nation and WA nation. As to Law 28 requiring all applications requiring a response within 14 days by the speaker I'm going to consider a publicly stated request for a security check a response as it acknowledges the application exists and that there is intent to act on it. I already filed a request with the AG to have the matter of what is considered a response by the speaker looked at by the courts. Until such time that the courts issue some sort of ruling I consider NK's actions in regards to your application a response.

tl;dr: Your previous application did not have a link to a valid TNP nation, received a response by the speaker at the time within 14 days, and has just now been denied. If you still wish to join post a new application with valid links to your TNP and WA nation.

Kinetic, your application has been approved. You will be admitted and masked at the conclusion of the votes being held on the 21st.

How stupid... And they did not see fit to inform me? Due to weak, and poor management, I am no longer interested in joining the regional assembly.

mcmasterdonia:
How stupid... And they did not see fit to inform me? Due to weak, and poor management, I am no longer interested in joining the regional assembly.
The previous elected speaker disappeared without warning.

Their automatic removal took 2 weeks to kick in.

Considering I applied for membership before the election, or more than 50days ago, the Two weeks is irrelevant. The speaker had plenty of time to inform me that the link was broken. If he was inactive for a longer period of time, action should have been taken by others. Frankly I am very annoyed, why advocate to get people to join this body, when it is not capable of action or providing information to applicants anyway.

You posted your application on the 13th of January, you then didn't inquire about the status of your application until the 19th of February at which time Grosseschnauzer, as Speaker Pro Tempore, informed you that the links in your application did not go to your TNP nation and that is was likely the Speaker had considered your application void. Another month later and you come back again asking about the status of your application.

I don't recall being informed of anything, Limi. But i shall take, your clearly better guided interpretation of events. It is irrelevant as Eluvatar and i have sorted out the disagreement anyway.

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia

I, McMasterdonia as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of McMasterdonia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Application approved. You will be admitted to the RA at the conclusion of the two items currently at vote. They both end about 12 and a half hours from now.

I, Michael O'Brien, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free World of Mycan, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I'm going to need a link to your nation in The North Pacific, and a link to your WA nation if you have one.

In the meantime I'll have one of the admins start on a security check to avoid causing any potential delays.

I, Michael O'Brien, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free World of Mycan, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mycan

TNP & WA Member Nation: Walavincia

I, Uncle Jughead, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Walavincia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

UncleJughead:

I, Uncle Jughead, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Walavincia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
You might want to fix your link, as it just re-links back to this thread.

Mycan, application accepted, welcome to the RA. You will be admitted at the conclusion of voting for the delegate special election on the 3rd of April unless the recall vote is overturned by the courts in which case you'd be admitted on the 29th of March.

UncleJughead, your application is noted, I just need a security check from the admins.

UncleJughead, application accepted, welcome to the RA. As stated above you will be admitted at the conclusion of voting for the delegate special election on the 3rd of April unless the recall vote is overturned by the courts in which case you'd be admitted on the 29th of March

Nation:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=far_away
WA nation:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=far_away

I,Anime Freak,as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Far Away,pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Drunk Montanans

No WA nation

I, John Ashcroft Land, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Drunk Montanans, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Anime Freak, application accepted, welcome to the RA. As stated above you will be admitted at the conclusion of voting for the delegate special election on the 3rd of April unless the recall vote is overturned by the courts in which case you'd be admitted on the 29th of March.

JAL, application denied. You were removed yesterday by court order as a result of being in contempt of court for not participating in your trial. As the situation has not changed I cannot readmit you to the RA.

TNP Nation

WA Nation

I, Todd McCloud, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Todd the lost gypsy, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Todd, application accepted, welcome to the RA. As stated above you will be admitted at the conclusion of voting for the delegate special election on the 3rd of April unless the recall vote is overturned by the courts in which case you'd be admitted on the 29th of March.

What about the Judicial elections that begin April 1st? :headbang:

Edit: Grosseschnauzer points out that admission is effective at the end of an election, disregarding whether another election has already begun, under TNP Law 28. Not quite as bad as I thought!

tl;dr: ignore this post.

Mor Os
Gullivania

I, Gulliver, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mor Os, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Namyeknom

Namyeknom

I, Namyeknom, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Panglossian Awesomeness of Namyeknom, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

UncleJughead:
Do we get a message or something to know we have be admitted, for those who have applied here? Curious. Thanks.
Look earlier above, you have been admitted sir, and someone needs to change your masking.

This is a re-admission. More details below:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=spooky_orion_bowshock

I, James2spooky, as the Hunter Head of The North Pacific nation of The Hunters' Way of Spooky Orion Bowshock, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back