Old R.A. Member Application thread

Flem, the Speaker is required to have admins do security checks. It's not optional. I don't think an admission is valid without them.

Guys, we have been asked to end debate on this by the honoured speaker. Let's afford him the respect his office clearly deserves.

Nation: The Republic of Old Saybrook
WA Nation: See above.

I, President R.T. Winthrop, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Old Saybrook, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I know Eluvatar has been around since he's posting in the Constitutional Committee subforum, and under our oft-mentioned agreement, he was to be responsible day-to-day for RA membership tasks including security checks while I serve as Delegate.

If there's a problem, I've said before ever since I became an Admin here, send me a P.M. Do not assume I will see posts in threads, because I do not go into every single thread here every time I'm here (never have, for that matter.) So if something needs to be done by an Admin and Elu hasn't responded, send me a P.M..

Send me a P.M. as to which users need a check and I'll do it in the next day or two (Monday and Tuesday). I can't go anywhere because the caucuses are Tuesday night, the location the G.O.P. is using for tabulating is across the street, and there are media satellites all along the streets and they've blocked ingress and egress into the parking garage.

Fun when you live downtown. (Not to mention we were having wind gusts over 50 mph last night and this afternoon, so I had had tried to go anywhere, the wind would have made driving a small truck difficult.

The Democratic Confederation of Kuera

I, Cylar, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Democratic Confederation of Kuera, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation

WA Nation

I, Haor Chall, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of , pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Heh. 3 minutes before I checked the thread, nominations were closed.

Which is fine. I'll be honest with you all, I'm pretty damn sick of this position. It hasn't been easy nor has it been enjoyable to be constantly stabbing my superiors with a stick in attempts to get the security checks I need. I would have said no to the nomination anyway.

Gross, it's not too hard to look at the thread for a few seconds after I've sent you a PM and determine who is in need of a check, but I'll list them for you now regardless (omitting the ones which are so old they might as well be overlooked at this point, unless you'd like to follow the ridiculous law that requires them to be admitted after 14 days):

Winthrop
Cylar
Haor Chall

I'll even be a dear and send you that list in a PM.

As for my presence in TNP, I'll hang around, maybe see if the stillbirth of the Constitutional Convention twitches at all in its lifeless state, and, of course, make sure to post at least once every 30 days so that I'm not removed from this wonderfully productive and active body.

By the way, in case I hadn't already made my position on this to you all very clear already, the return to 30 days from 15 days (in the inactive member removal law) was a horrible decision. Shame on everyone who voted for that. The passage of that garbage pretty much sunk this assembly from "floundering in the reeds" straight down to "rock bottom."

On my general presence in NS these days: I'm a busy person. I currently don't have time for a lot of this. I'm going to have to fade into the background for some time. You'll see me around, but you won't see me doing anything on a particularly grand scale here for a while.

Good luck, TNP. You'll need it.

Oh, and to whoever takes over for me (probably NK): Elu has some kind of program that checks inactivity. I think it works. Ask him to bring you up to speed on that. There are probably a number of people who need to be tossed (as if it even makes a difference) and I don't have the time to sift through everyone's various details right now. Also ... have fun.

The Kingdom of Mcmasterdonia

The Kingdom of mcmasterdonia

I, Mcmasterdonia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Mcmasterdonia, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register,multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my righttovote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my righttovote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membershipin the Regional Assembly.

Hilevation

Hileville

I, Hileville, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hilevation, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my righttovote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Thank you for applying to join the RA. At this moment, we are in the middle of the election so it may take some time before your application will be processed probably by the new Speaker as the current outgoing one is missing from his office.

If I am reading the Speaker correctly, you've been approved and we are now waiting on the Admin security check, which usually has a "whenever the hell we get to it" ETA.

TNP Nation: god_n_country_n_byron
WA Nation: god_n_country_n_byron

I, Detbyron, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of God n Country n Byron, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Detbyron:
TNP Nation: god_n_country_n_byron
WA Nation: god_n_country_n_byron

I, Detbyron, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of God n Country n Byron, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Welcome Detbyron!
Your TNP Nation is awsome!
You are a great addition to TNP!
(Post from home <_< )

images

TNP Nation: Novare Res
WA Nation: Novare Res

I, Romanoffia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Novare Res, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, " Atrigea " , as the leader of The North Pacific nation of " The Democratic Republic of Atrigea", pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.

I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.

I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region.

I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region.

In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Nation: The Commonwealth of Barbakiueria

WA Nation: The Commonwealth of Barbakiueria

I, Barbakuieria, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbakuieria, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back