Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alloscanna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Hey all c:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brandy-Mug Farm, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sciongrad, alackzander, Proxy of Demescia are admitted to the Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask if you would.

Alloscanna, you are conditionally admitted to the Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.

Caanite, you are conditionally admitted to the Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the Admin team.

Runesland's application is refused, as their stated TNP nation is not present in the region.

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of Glendaris pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge mo nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges, in this manner I petition the speaker for membershipof the regional assembly of North Pacific.

Yo, el líder de la nación del Pacífico Norte de Portum Franciscum , prometo lealtad a El Pacífico Norte, la obediencia a sus leyes, y la acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. Me comprometo sólo para registrar una nación a votar en el Pacífico Norte. Me comprometo a que ninguna nación bajo mi control pelearán contra el Pacífico Norte. Entiendo que si no cumplo este juramento puedo perder mis privilegios de voto de forma permanente. De esta manera, yo solicito al Presidente para ser miembro de la Asamblea Regional del Pacífico Norte.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neo Colorado, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HERLEHR, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Incorporated States of Tenebritia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eastern Star, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
Widow's Son

These nations pass Security Checks (and has been remasked): Caanite

These nations pass Security Checks: Glendaris, Portum Franciscus, Arkle, Herlehr, Shadowbird712

Widows son is already a RA member... So no additional check has been done by me.

I, the Spokesman of The North Pacific nation of Eumenor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kialga-Lourti, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the Spokesman of The North Pacific nation of Eumenor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Caanite, Arkle, Herlehr, Shadowbird712 and Kialga are admitted to the Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Glendaris' application is refused as their specified nation is not in the region.

Portum Franciscus' application is refused as their specified nation is not in the region (presumably as a result of a mispelling), and as I cannot speak Spanish well enough to determine whether the oath posted is accurate.

The Spokesman of Eumenor, your application is conditionally accepted, pending security checks by the Admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Professor Oak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, Clyde, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Housing Firm of Cinnibar, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Axeia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hileville, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Scil, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Scotland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Incorporated States of Chinstralia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tianqing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Conoha, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

PROF. OAK and Hileville are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Clyde, Scil and bigguy978978, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the admin team.

JohnSmith's application is refused, as the nation specified is not in the region.

edster42, Eeddyw and Konoha, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arconia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, Funkadelia the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lake Funkadelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Prof Oak, Hileville, Clyde, Scil and bigguy978978 have been remasked after passing Security Checks.

edster42, Eeddyw and Konoha have been remasked as they were conditionally approved and have recieved VD checks (:P).

Aniocra does not pass a security check. Please log in from home and reapply.

Funkadelia passes admin security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Emmuador, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Flutiestan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Back