Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Separatist Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Serenite, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Funkadelia is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Emmuador, Bobflutie and Separatist Peoples, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the admin team.

Serenite, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the admin team.

Funkadelia, Emmuador & BobFlutie have been remasked after passing Security Checks.

Separatist People appears to be using a business IP and does not pass a security check. Please log in from home and reapply.

Serenite passes admin security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of EVOLUTION786, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lets try this again from home, shall we?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Separatist Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Serenite is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Ahkil and Separatist Peoples, you are admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.

mcmasterdonia:
Prof Oak, Hileville, Clyde, Scil and bigguy978978 have been remasked after passing Security Checks.

edster42, Eeddyw and Konoha have been remasked as they were conditionally approved and have recieved VD checks (:P).

Aniocra does not pass a security check. Please log in from home and reapply.

Funkadelia passes admin security check.
No

I do not generally do any NS activities from home.
If that is an issue then I respectfully withdraw

Unfortunately we only need the home IP for the RA app. This is to prevent a situation where someone has a RA account from their work computer and a separate one from their home computer. I am only asking you to log in for the copy & pasting of your application. It wouldn't even take a couple of minutes.

Serenite has been remasked.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Serenite is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Ahkil and Separatist Peoples, you are admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.
Seperatist was cleared by me already unless I missed something :)

Ahkil passes too :)

...couldn't stay away. I would like to go from a citizen to RA member.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Punk Reloaded, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The commonwealth of Isleand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Federation of Alamo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Philandraland], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Federation of Alamo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Punk d, MarioMan237 and mralexgamingstrategy are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

Jumonghu, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Singaporean, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Entire Earth, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Turquestan
WA nation: none

I, elrenegado123, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Turquestan, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

The Overlord Of The Entire Earth and elrenegado124 are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and Admins.

Lord Nwahs:
The Overlord Of The Entire Earth and elrenegado124 are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and Admins.
The two noted above plus mohamedrdzn pass checks.

Former English Colony:
Lord Nwahs, mohamedrdzn?

The Overlord Of The Entire Earth checks fine

elrenegado124 needs to verify their email address
otherwise they're okay

Abacathea:
Lord Nwahs:
The two noted above plus mohamedrdzn pass checks.

The Overlord Of The Entire Earth is admitted into the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, please do remask, thanks :)

mohamedrdzn has to clarify if their nation is "Singaporean" (in which there is a TNP nation residing) or "The Republic of Singaporean" (in which there isn't), preferably by linking their nation properly to their post. Likelihood is that it's the former, but I'll like to take this time to remind that nation classifications (as modifiable in NS options) are NOT part of your nation name. This clarification rule will be strictly enforced by this Speaker from now on. Until such clarification is made, I'm not approving mohamedrdzn's application into the Regional Assembly.

I'll wait until elrenegado124's email address has been verified before approving their application to the Regional Assembly. I'll appreciate if admins keep an eye on this issue.

ah, I was wrong on elrenegado124, but he does appear to have created two accounts with almost exactly the same name, one which was not validated. I am going to delete the other account, at which point he is A-okay by admin standards. Apologies!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalter II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

elrenegado124 is admitted into the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, please remask, thanks.

James is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate.

I, Lord Atvar, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Boyneland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Atvar is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

Back