Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, Ledan the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leadan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leadan is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

(p.s. fix your tnp nation on your profile, Leadan :P )

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord Ravenclaw, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Ravenclaw is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom Of SpaManoLand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Goshania
Goshania

I,Spartan1175, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Goshania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leadan passes Security Check, Lord Ravenclaw is already a citizen so passes minor check. Both are waiting Vice Delegate approval.

Yumi does not pass. I will make separate inquiries with his nation directly.

Spartan passes security check, waiting on Speaker and VD.

Spartan1175 is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate.

I, Ledan, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leadan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leadan:
I, Ledan, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leadan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Erm... you've already posted here.

Abacathea:
Spartan1175, Yumi of SpaManoLand, Lord Ravenclaw, and Leadan all pass checks. Apologies on the delay.
Why thank you Aba, and don't worry I've taken the liberty of asking the Lord Ravenclaw Minister of Regional Integration to send you his standard bill. He says you can pay it via chocolate or cake, whichever is easiest ;)

Leadan, Lord Ravenclaw and Spartan1175 are admitted into the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, please remask.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Plembobria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Corporal Clegg:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

plembobria:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Plembobria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Corporal Clegg is conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and Admin Team.

plembobria's application is rejected - they did not provide a valid nation name or link in their application. I trust that the actual nation name is the one provided in your profile, so if you wish to re-apply, please make the appropriate changes.

Lord Nwahs:
plembobria's application is rejected - they did not provide a valid nation name or link in their application. I trust that the actual nation name is the one provided in your profile, so if you wish to re-apply, please make the appropriate changes.
When I signed up for nation states I named my country Kingdom of Plembobria, without realizing that the site would add the title for me. So the full name of the nation is "The Kingdom of Kingdom of Plembobria." Here is my new application:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kingdom of Plembobria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

plembobria:
Lord Nwahs:
When I signed up for nation states I named my country Kingdom of Plembobria, without realizing that the site would add the title for me. So the full name of the nation is "The Kingdom of Kingdom of Plembobria." Here is my new application:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kingdom of Plembobria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Silly NS :P

plembobria is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending checks by the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Neo Zeon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only REGISTER one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/united_neo_zeon

Mystery caps on dat oath!

Either way, Lord Michael is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

Lord Nwahs:
Mystery caps on dat oath!

Either way, Lord Michael is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.
all good by my standards.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SpaManoLand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Yumi of SpaManoLand is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.

mcmasterdonia:
If you conditionally admit them, I assume you want them remasked?
Well I haven't officially admitted them at that point of time, but nevermind.

Just for formality's sake:

Corporal Clegg, plembobria and Lord Michael are admitted into the Regional Assembly, welcome! :D

Lord Nwahs:
Yumi of SpaManoLand is conditionally admitted into the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice-Delegate and the Admin Team.
Fairly certain I checked this person within the last few days and approved. Or I'm going insane. Either way. Checks good.

Abacathea:
Lord Nwahs:
Fairly certain I checked this person within the last few days and approved. Or I'm going insane. Either way. Checks good.
They were rejected sometime back.

Yumi of SpaManoLand is admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, please remask.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Monsovila, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back