Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Former English Colony, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eluvataran Isles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Violatro, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Space, Severisen, Former English Colony, Eluvatar and zachary-viola, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council, and the Admin team.

I, The Olympian, the leader of The North Pacific nation of -Olympus-, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Orbetronia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Space, Severisen, Former English Colony, Eluvatar, The Olympian and Orbetronia all check fine.

Yeesh, I go away for a day and the applications go nuts!!

Abacathea:
Space, Severisen, Former English Colony, Eluvatar, The Olympian and Orbetronia all check fine.

Yappy! OK does that mean I can start RPing now?

Orbetronia:
Abacathea:

Yappy! OK does that mean I can start RPing now?
You can RP without being a member of the RA. You do pass your security check
The Olympian also checks okay.

Abacathea:

Does this mean I am a member of the RA?

I,Kristov von Henreinch the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ugata], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

zachary-viola needs to verify their email address still for the forum. But they otherwise check okay. And I don't think Aba said okay to them.
Space still needs Elu to look.
Orbetronia and The Olympian check okay, just need Zyvet to say okay.
KristovVon checks okay, needs Aba and Zyvet.

Former English Colony:
zachary-viola needs to verify their email address still for the forum. But they otherwise check okay. And I don't think Aba said okay to them.
Space still needs Elu to look.
Orbetronia and The Olympian check okay, just need Zyvet to say okay.
KristovVon checks okay, needs Aba and Zyvet.
(OOC Ayba and what...?)

Kristov, it means that Abacathea (Aba, the Vice Delegate) and Zyvetskistaahn (Zyv, the Speaker) need to process your application. Which they'll do soon. No need for you to do anything :) .

r3naissanc3r:
Kristov, it means that Abacathea (Aba, the Vice Delegate) and Zyvetskistaahn (Zyv, the Speaker) need to process your application. Which they'll do soon. No need for you to do anything :) .
Thanks R3n :)

Great and Glorious Martese Unionins

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

RamRam I assume has been previously checked.

Space fails the security check. Please feel free to contact me over PM, space, if you have questions.

I, Lorkian the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hemingford, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Principality of the Minorlands

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Principality of the Minorlands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Federal Republic of Dalies
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dalies, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Federation of New Earth Sphere, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Olympian, Orbetronia, KristovVon, RamRam, Lorkian, TheLawmaker and zachary-viola are all admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

dmb615 and sayuri, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council and the Admin team.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The Olympian, Orbetronia, KristovVon, RamRam, Lorkian, TheLawmaker and zachary-viola are all admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

dmb615 and sayuri, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Vice Delegate and Security Council and the Admin team.
zachary-viola still has not verified their email, so they should not be admitted to the RA yet. The others are done.

DMB615 was checked and passed.
sayuri checks fine.

Former English Colony:
Zyvetskistaahn:

zachary-viola still has not verified their email, so they should not be admitted to the RA yet. The others are done.

DMB615 was checked and passed.
sayuri checks fine.
Both check fine

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Perihelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Oqoyscana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudaman, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back