Regional Assembly Membership Applications

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Jack Holland:
How long will you guys wait?
5. Forum administration will have 14 days to evaluate Regional Assembly applicants and verify that they are not using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty.The Vice Delegate will have 3 days to perform a security assessment of the applicant. All security assessments will be performed in consultation with the Security Council, and in accordance with all laws of The North Pacific.

10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been accepted or rejected within that time, they will be automatically accepted to the Regional Assembly.
Leningrad Union:
Alright, am I accepted?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [me], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I have already been accepted to TNP RA, but for some reason, my name is not on the roll.
So I am reapplying again.

Thanks,
Tomb.

Geniva and Leningrad Union are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Geniva and Leningrad Union are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask, if you would.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.
All done!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of PERAKIAN, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Maruque, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Francovania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Abstain and The Democratic Republic of Tomb are admitted to the Regional Assembly, welcome! Admins, remask if you would.

Perakian, Maruque and Stalin1953, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Swift Sure, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Belhorizon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Merconitonitopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nierr
Nierr

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nierr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Rach:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Swift Sure, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

madjack:
Nierr
Nierr

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nierr, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Your applications are rejected, votes to uphold those rejections shall take place forthwith.

Could the vice delegate please clarify as to why I am a security risk?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Airella, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Elke and Elba:
Former English Colony:
ilaydarocks checks okay
Elke and Elba is using all proxy servers
Mhmm? I'm on normal internet so that sounds funny.

Could it be the Internet Service Provider? I know SingNet (and about every ISP in Singapore) actually switches IP (ie uses Dynamic IP instead Static IP)

Not sure this helps, but here: http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ptopic62010.html
Fellow Singaporean (or at least person residing in this here Singapore) shares the feels. Hope you'll get stuff settled.

As the Regional Assembly has not upheld the Vice Delegate's rejections, Rach and Madjack, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security checks by the Admin team.

ilaydarocks, you are conditionally admitted to the Regional Assembly, pending security check by the Vice Delegate and Security Council.

The Voting Booth:
Both Sauceistan and ilaydarocks, who are not members of the Regional Assembly and are masked only as a forum member, attempted to vote by private message. The ballots have been invalidated. The names are being disclosed so that the Attorney General can investigate and determine if they wish to bring criminal chargers against Sauceistan or ilaydarocks.

The Speaker may wish to consider this conduct before granting final admission to the R.A. based upon the oath for RA membership and the definition of fraud in the Legal Code.

This is from the May 2014 Official Voting thread of a few hours ago

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Danfer, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sky Elk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sauceistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back