Security Council Application Thread

I, Syrixia, a Squire (with 116,784 SPDR) and 355 Endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.

Syrixia:
I, Syrixia, a Squire (with 116,784 SPDR) and 355 Endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.
Application edited with the new SPDR stat. (Due to the NS update)

stalin1953:
I, Francovania, a Squire with 334 endorsements, apply to join the Security Council.
According to my records, your nation is at 73,502 SPDR, which is below the required influence for being eligible for the Security Council. Please let me know if I am wrong in this matter.

I want to thank the SC for their deliberation on my application to the Council. I respect their decision and hope to change their minds over the next several months as I provide more involvement in NS, specifically TNP.

Hello,
I'm Darklord,an Apprentice (252456.00) with 684 endorsements,apply to join the Security Council!
Thank you for your time.
At your services

Darklord

Darklord:
Hello,
I'm Darklord,an Apprentice (252456.00) with 684 endorsements,apply to join the Security Council!
Thank you for your time.
At your services

Darklord
Your application has been acknowledged, and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.

Bootsie:
Darklord:
Hello,
Thank you for your time.
At your services

Darklord
Your application has been acknowledged, and will be presented to the Security Council forthwith.
Thank you Mr. Vice Delegate for your time.

I, Lord Lore, mind controlling parasite behind Frances Francis the First of France a Squire (198,128) with 457 Endorsements as of 12:41PM EST 1/23, hereby applies to join the Security Council.

Since no one else has attempted to join since my last attempt and how my last attempt went. I have decided to try again.

Lord Lore:
I, Lord Lore, mind controlling parasite behind Frances Francis the First of France a Squire (198,128) with 457 Endorsements as of 12:41PM EST 1/23, hereby applies to join the Security Council.

Since no one else has attempted to join since my last attempt and how my last attempt went. I have decided to try again.

I, Lord Ravenclaw, a Apprentice with 300 endorsements and 314476 SPDR wish to apply for the Security Council.

(I was previously nominated by the SC and no retraction of the nomination has occurred)

"2. Once an application has been submitted, the Security Council may nominate that applicant by a majority vote. The Regional Assembly may confirm a nominated applicant by a majority vote. If the Security Council does not nominate an applicant or does not act on them within thirty days, the Regional Assembly may appoint the applicant by a two-thirds majority vote.
3. Nominations remain in effect until revoked by majority vote of the Security Council."

With that in mind, the SC's nomination of Raven is technically still in place, and therefore, his application will proceed to the RA shortly.

I, Siwale, a Apprentice with 837 endorsements and 300962 SPDR wish to apply for the Security Council.

I, Pallaith, a Squire with 984 endorsements and 209896 SPDR (as of 07/23/17) would like to join the Security Council.

I, Guslantis, an Apprentice with 670 endorsements and 320,014 SPDR (third in the region, mind you) wish to apply for the Security Council.

mcmasterdonia:
I, McMasterdonia, a Squire with 361 endorsements and 220,479 SPDR wish to apply for the Security Council.
6. The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.
The above requirements have not been met, you can reapply when they are.

Thank you.

I, Pallaith, an Apprentice with 986 endorsements and 293174 SPDR (as of 09/04/17) would like to join the Security Council. I neglected to post my oath in a timely fashion and as such, despite being confirmed a member of the Security Council, I am reapplying.

I, Kaschovia, an Apprentice with 918 endorsements and 337085 SPDR would like to join the Security Council.

makris:
I https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon an Apprentice with 590 endorsements would like to join the Security Council.
You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for the SC at this time. The requirements are described below.

6. The influence requirement is a Soft Power Disbursement Rating within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 182,500, or an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Apprentice, whichever is lower. The endorsement requirement is at least 500, or 50 percent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.

I, the Republic of American Maplestory, an Apprentice with 863 endorsements and 318,053 SPDR (as of 01/02/2018) would like to join the Security Council.

I've decided to finally put in an application. I think, having been in the region for well over a year, I have proven my loyalty to the region. :tnp: Endorsements are very easy to acquire. My rate of reciprocity is higher than most people's but it really isn't that hard. It's just a system I have developed through observations of what works best. If you look at TNP quotas page, you'll see there are over 150 I am not endorsing and I'd estimate there are an additional 20-35 endorsements on reserve that could be acquired without even endorsing those 150 nations. But of course, the cap has become an issue multiple times and I've come to the realization that either I go full out and join the SC or pretty much stop all together with this. I'm positive that if it wasn't for the limit, an endorsement count of over 1,000 is not only possible but likely. I remember Gustlantis was close to this point a while ago but I can only assume he was in violation of this limit even as the former delegate surpassed 1,200 endorsements. The fact of the matter is that the front page of the endorsement count page should be dominated by the SC and the SC should all have 1,000 endorsements with of course the delegate and the VD being well above this retaining first and second place, respectively. Everyone's eyes would fall out if they saw this and TNP would be far superior above anyone. Even Europe's average endorsement count per nation being higher than us wouldn't make the slightest difference. Given the current conditions (TNP population-wise), this is possible. Anyways, I thought I would officially submit this proposition.
Cheers!

Republic of American Maplestory:
I, the Republic of American Maplestory, an Apprentice with 863 endorsements and 318,053 SPDR (as of 01/02/2018) would like to join the Security Council.

I, Sil Dorsett, a Squire with 593 endorsements and 254,369 SPDR wish to apply for the Security Council.

Sil Dorsett:
I, Sil Dorsett, a Squire with 593 endorsements and 254,369 SPDR wish to apply for the Security Council.

Back