Progressive Party

:tb3: Nooooooooooooooo :bye: :no:

As spokesperson I want to know why everyones goooooing. Jamie, I know, but everyone else :(

No, Mcmaster poked the cat, which is about 10 times worse then poking the bear, but not quite as bad as poking the turtle (i.e. Elu)

I brought the Beer!

beertoast.jpg

Indeed. Both Ladies and Gentlemen are invited to Drink their plenty and throw lilacs around.

Praise Flemingovia!

I call for a Congress at 00 UTC Wednesday September 19th (20 EDT Tuesday September 18th) to select a candidate for Attorney General.

Okay, well, I may or may not be available, but I will attempt to be there

Eluvatar:
I call for a Congress at 00 UTC Wednesday September 19th (20 EDT Tuesday September 18th) to select a candidate for Attorney General.
As that's after sundown, I think I can come. Shall see.

I have resigned from the Reform Party I cannot be part of party that is associated with such violent hate speech . I request membership in the Progressive Party if that is acceptable.

I won't be able to make the congress although I might ask someone to be my proxy.

EDIT: I have informed Elu that Bel is to be my proxy - Bel will also be posting a statement on my behalf about my running for Attorney General. As I will be unable to attend any potential debate that may spring up, I'd prefer for any progressive party members with questions to direct them at my campaign thread (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6960787/1/) as I will be able to answer questions when I'm actually awake, then :P

I must resign from the ProP immediately, sorry. I wish to move to a new party which I feel better suits my political views and ProP is in the middle of outlawing multiple party membership.

peoples empire:
I have resigned from the Reform Party I cannot be part of party that is associated with such violent hate speech . I request membership in the Progressive Party if that is acceptable.
While you have posted hurtful and untrue comments about me in previous topics, in this instance, I will sponsor you.

I leave the rest to other members of the party.

During the Eighth Party Congress, we elected Tim as Chair and voted to nominate Abbey for Attorney General.

The vote was 5 votes for Abbey, 2 votes for Blue Wolf, 0 votes for Jamie, 0 votes for Bel, 0 votes for Todd McCloud, 0 votes for Gulliver.

The Congress then adjourned. Logs will be posted shortly.

Back