I've been waiting a long time for this.

I like reading, occasionally deciding on NationStates issues, coding programs, and talking to people. I also very much enjoy tea-- preferably combined with talking to people.

emo-wos_armee_122.gif

Look, its the UN army coming to save us from Gates!

Yay.

I just performed a controlled experiment.

I made a cup of tea, and found that I was still interested in drinking it.

My interest is not, repeat NOT, terminated.

As others have said invading our region is as bad you can do to us. My country has already been banjected so what else can you do to me. So yes I do think this is a :rofl:

Waiting to be reinstated!!

The whole UN angle for Gatesville is puzzling in itself - they condemn the UN - yet they use it for endo's and other puposes (invading). The whole ideology is hypocritical in itself :bs:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NICOKUJA:

IT is now 8am on Termination Day and the Termination of my interests has not arrived yet. Frankly, from a company of your reputation I expected delivery on time.

I cannot stay in all day waiting for delivery. Can you give some indication of delivery time?

First post? Second post?

I must say, this is the last time I order my doom from Gatesville. I suggest you spend less of flashy adverts, and more on customer service.

Well, it is now after mid-day, GMT wise.

Perhaps promising terminations on a Bank Holiday is a bad idea? After all, everywhere else is closed, the roads are busy, and you have to pay your staff at least time and a half.

Well, looks like our interests have to remain unterminated for now.

Next point on the agenda: Kicking Gates out of our region?

Kudos to nicocujo for having one of the longest and most entertaining welcome threads in recent memory. :clap:

As for the termination of my interests, I'm shaking in my Jimmy Choos. ;)

To: Nikocuja

Sir,

I note with dismay that the promised "termination of my interests" has not been delivered as promised. This is extremely disappointing. I expected that, as the "Enforcer" for Gatesville you would be able to expedite this doom within a reasonable time frame. It seems I was misled by the boastful claims of your advertising and I am beginning to suspect that you do not, in fact, intend to honour your promise.

You leave me no alternative but to pursue this matter through the small claims court where I will be suing you for breach of promise. I was promised termination of interests; I demand that my interests be terminated.

I am sure that you would wish to avoid costly and time-consuming litigation. You can avoid this action by:

Dispatching the termination of my interests by return of post, either by recorded delivery or registered post.

Should you fail to honour this matter, legal action will be commenced on THURSDAY 27th MARCH at 12:00am (GMT)

Yours, a dissatisfied customer.

Flemingovia

breech of promise

Promising trousers? :rofl:

Also, I suggest a class-action suit. Many other dissatisfied TNPers, myself included, have never received the doom they were promised either.

Breeches, Breach.

Reminds me: Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver references a fictional play titled "Once More Into The Breeches", a pun on Shakespeare's King LearKing Henry V quote. :P

Edit: Some English king anyway.

Well, despite the fact that Nicokuja is "the Enforcer" (from 12th Grade, my apologies at assuming you were 7th grade) and that he has "been waiting a long time for this" we now know why the termination of our interests has been delayed.

We have not met our doom because Gatesville are "Tinkering with some fantastic punishments."

What's the betting in a few weeks Gatesville raids some tiny FRA region we have never heard of, then trumpets how they have kicked our ass?

Well, Nicokuja, I have watched your juvenile blustering on more than one forum now, and I have only one conclusion:

attention_whore2.jpg

I would disagree Flem, I would actually say that the Lego guy is really referring to you. Your long winded monologues, the personal attacks to justify your position, and your uncanny ability to appear petty all point to you being the attention slew.

OK. shorter.

Terminate my interests, as you boasted you would, and I will consider you something more than a suit full of bugger all.

I am curious why khark is endorsing many of the folks from Gatesville? He seems clearly displeased with the ultimatum issued by Gatesville, and therefore lends the question why you would endorse the same people?

Endotarting traditionally entails endorsing everything that moves, without checking whether they are nice people.

I possess a list of nations that should be embargoed for supporting L&C instead of GBM, but not just everyone can have it...

Endotarting traditionally entails endorsing everything that moves, without checking whether they are nice people.

I possess a list of nations that should be embargoed for supporting L&C instead of GBM, but not just everyone can have it...
Thats not my point. Is GBM endorsing any of the Gatesville nations in TNP? And it is fairly obvious who is with gatesville, as most are using the gatesville flag.

It is hypocritical to denounce a group and at the same time endorse them.

Thats not my point. Is GBM endorsing any of the Gatesville nations in TNP? And it is fairly obvious who is with gatesville, as most are using the gatesville flag.

It is hypocritical to denounce a group and at the same time endorse them.
Code:
Nations endorsed by Bhagavan5: 1

Nation  Returned
Lewis And Clark  Yes

Kharkistania is endorsing Gatesville notions, but of the endorsements that matter, he has given out exactly one less and one more than you, and both are ones that amply demonstrate his loyalty. :)

Kharkistania is endorsing Gatesville notions, but of the endorsements that matter, he has given out exactly one less and one more than you, and both are ones that amply demonstrate his loyalty. :)
Don't mess with a man with a scanner.

Thank you for stating things that I was aware of, in regards to who I was endorsing. I am also not denouncing Gatesville publically and at the same time endorsing the troops that they have in TNP. ^_^

Look Josh, I know you are just here as a character assassin, considering nearly every post you have made since you returned has dealt with me, no matter what the topic you were posting in actually was about.

Now, as I have posted before, I may disagree with Gatesville being here, but I have no issues with most of the individual troops. I tend to agree with GBM's notion stated above, plus a couple endorsed me back, making it all that much more difficult for WW to eject me at some point.

I think you are just mad that I refuse to unedorse you. :P

P.S. Ermarian, have I reached 5th highest endotarter yet, or am I still hovering around 6 or 7th?

Back