I've been waiting a long time for this.

Does the number of endorsements make it tougher to eject you even if you are still listed as a minnow?

Your actions seem dubious in there nature, and am merely illustrating some points that I feel need to be highlighted. ^_^

There are degrees of minnowhood. Go to region controls and run some tests for yourself. It's fun and informative!

Wow... I would love to have a 5 page welcome thread. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :tb2:

If we had the raw data of a few mass tests - calculating all possible ejections in the region for several nations - we could do a very interesting statistical analysis on it that might reveal not only how your influence ranking figures into your ejection cost, but also how much it grows per day. Those are formulae that the mods have guarded like divine fire. :P

---

The problem of course is that any mass test has to be done by script, and that

1.) Entering your nation's password into a site is not smart, not even if it is my site.
2.) Having a script log into several UN nations from the same IP in short succession is even less smart.

So any such script would have to be run locally in the interest of security. Tricky.

There are degrees of minnowhood. Go to region controls and run some tests for yourself. It's fun and informative!

Wow... I would love to have a 5 page welcome thread. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :tb2:
Maybe you should go to Gatesville, and tell them they better buck their ideas up, otherwise you'll destroy their pastimes in an unspecified manner.

Bet you'd get 5 pages then...

Okay, but where would said info be located? Isn't it long lost by now?
No, it was a month or so ago. Now, there are degrees to minnowhood, but he was about to eject probably around 2000 nations at least, and around 500 as a minnow. Someone else may have documented it better than I did, so I'd check over at Pacifica and see what's going down with that.

I like Max Barry's Quote:

"Gatesville regional residents wandered about in a daze, unsure how to feel and wondering what to do with their lives."

Your interest was to fight the UN.

To terminate means to end.

The non-existence of the UN has put an end to your fight against the UN.

So perhaps the termination of your interest was a victory. Woohoo. Now what are you going to do tomorrow?

Bump.

Since Nikocujo is all of 12th Grade, I need to speak to him in language he will understand....

Terminate? Interests? Jihad? Bovvered? Terminate? Interests? Interests? Jihad? Terminate? Bovvered? Wot? No termination? Bovvered? Interests? Terminate? Eh? Eh? Terminate? No? Bovvered? Me? Interests? Where? Termination? Eh? Gatesville? Talk? Arse? Termination? Not? Here? all? Mouth? No? Trousers?

catherinertate.jpg

You have the election without any evidence. We can provide the endorsement of defying GV were in their wellbeing. Again, the inner problem! You probably won't. However, I be the legal results. Thus lies the problem is all cry that is why we are under the power to attack your wit in their wellbeing.

Again, the legal results. Thus lies the rightful delo. I try to better the region, but the "long haul" doesn't really work Gross. See, Elu, the legal delegate. A few are under the Gatesville is giving you would like, but the "long haul" doesn't really just a finished product. Intent is giving you stop and went ahead with us. I was hasty and we want full cooperation. This of GV. I would like, but the legal delegate.

You were a thorn in their wellbeing. Again, the rightful delo. I see this worthless underground movement to determine if you an underground movement to Lewis and we want full cooperation. This of cooperation not a region that we will be upset if someone came into the game. You have the problem is that we are pissy about the legal delegate. You care less what he did I do know is that you know. I would like, but what I were a joke to sabotage the start thinking about it. If I could honestly care less what he won the tally if you don't see this is that you know. I do know is important to start thinking about allies and the rightful delo. I became FA of defying and stole the rest of cooperation not warrant such niceties.

As the Monday after easter shall be upset if you to better the rest of the old guard, change is that L&C is important to make sure the Guard, I try to terminate your interests.

I just fed some of the good Enforcer's more forceful words into a text generator. The output was rather incoherent, but only marginally more so. :P

awwwwwwwww :cry:

If we are really nice to him and call him nik the destroyer and stuff will he show us some of his termination power? Huh? Please?

Some retirement SD... you're like an addict.

All that I'm trying to point out is that L&C is the legal delegate.  He cleaned house...So did I when I became FA of GV.  I could honestly care less what he did to better the region, but what I do know is that he won the election.  Some are pissy about it.  If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't create an underground movement to "dethrone" the winner.  Would I be salty?  You betcha.  Would I moan?  A bit.  Would I try to sabotage the legal transfer of power?  No.
That logic is perhaps the weakest argument I've ever seen on this game.

You don't even know why you're here do you? Do you even have a clue about anything to do with feeders, feeder politics, the North Pacific's Constitution, any of the people here or why your region are even deployed here?

I could honestly care less what he did to better the region, but what I do know is that he won the election.

If we're using that 'logic' then I could simply say that GBM won the election too. Because you're not even considering anything thats happened since then.

Lewis and Clark may have won the election but he broke his oath and failed to stick by the Constitutional principles that granted him the powers provided for by the Constitution for the person who was Delegate. His failure to stick the this Constitution, which held his legitimacy as Delegate means that he is no longer the rightful and recognised Delegate, and as a result the Vice-Delegate must fill his place until the Regional Assembly vote in a new delegate (come back tommorrow for that).

From now on can we start using logical explanation and understanding as a basis for arguments as opposed to downright stupidity and ignorance, I find it works better.

I just have to jump in and say... that the Enforcer's opening post was a riot. I havent read such bluster and bull in a long time, I rather missed it.

*wipes a tear of mirth off his cheer and departs again*

Lewis and Clark became Delegate by having the most endorsements in the region, not because of an oath to an offsite constitution. Failure to uphold said constitution does not negate the fact that he is the Delegate. It is a logical fallacy to claim so.

Lewis and Clark became Delegate by being voted into office under the constitution and being allowed to gain the most endorsements in the region. Failure to uphold said constitution does not negate the fact that he then became the unconstitutional and illegal Delegate. It is a logical fallacy to claim so.
Fixed that for you...

Illegal? Under whose authority? If the Delegate has done something illegal within the game why have the moderators allowed him to remain?

What an interesting and insightful comment. Did you think of that witty remark yourself or did someone provide it for you?

Back