The Point

I think there was a pretty legitimate reason to try and deny individuals who played invaders membership RA status. Your current actions seemed to have justified this.

I mean, if you consider "players whose game rules are literally the opposite of the stated goals of TNP as a defender" as people who didn't share their own views on the direction of the region, I think that it would be pretty legitimate. It would be like denying Osama Bin Laden US citizenship.

KMAG!

It's just like a defender to compare a raider to a real and actual terrorist. Let me ask you, do you always feel that self-righteous or is it just a state that you phase in and out of?

I was denied because Tresville, being the quite adamant raider hater he is, well, hates raiders. Beyond that there was no other reason, no other justification except "you're a raider and I don't like you".

You can put as much spin as you want to on that, make up whatever reasons to support him or tack on whatever justifications you would like but that doesn't change the facts that I was denied for no other reason than being me and that denial was in clear violation of the Constitution, despite efforts to subvert the law to appear otherwise.

Beyond that I guess you've showed your true colors and proved that all that "TNP is Democratic and everyone should be allowed to participate" crap that you spew is just that, crap.

think there was a pretty legitimate reason to try and deny individuals who played invaders membership RA status. Your current actions seemed to have justified this.

I mean, if you consider "players whose game rules are literally the opposite of the stated goals of TNP as a defender" as people who didn't share their own views on the direction of the region, I think that it would be pretty legitimate. It would be like denying Osama Bin Laden US citizenship.

Yeah thats a fairly accurate assesment of what happened. a few of us disagreed with the cabinets stance so the cabinet got together on IRC, and decided to unilateraly break the law and ban us from voting and everything else. Illegality is always a good stance for governments to take!

Oh wait...you werent being sarcastic as to how you thought this was a good idea. Oh.

Sydia always has ben a wisegy. In the wisest and least mafia sense of the word

Ah. But Brando-in-the-godfather-Brando, or Streetcar Brando, or Apocolypse Now Brando?

So many Brando's to choose Sydia, so many!

I think there was a pretty legitimate reason to try and deny individuals who played invaders membership RA status. Your current actions seemed to have justified this.

KMAG!

It's just like a defender to compare a raider to a real and actual terrorist. Let me ask you, do you always feel that self-righteous or is it just a state that you phase in and out of?

I was denied because Tresville, being the quite adamant raider hater he is, well, hates raiders. Beyond that there was no other reason, no other justification except "you're a raider and I don't like you".

You can put as much spin as you want to on that, make up whatever reasons to support him or tack on whatever justifications you would like but that doesn't change the facts that I was denied for no other reason than being me and that denial was in clear violation of the Constitution, despite efforts to subvert the law to appear otherwise.

Beyond that I guess you've showed your true colors and proved that all that "TNP is Democratic and everyone should be allowed to participate" crap that you spew is just that, crap.
OOoooh, ad hominem attacks!? Oh snap, I must be teh loze!

But again, you failed to understand my point, so I will now summarize it in this following imaginary dialogue.

Blue Wolf II: I'm going to complain about TNP not giving me RA membership!

Person: Why did they deny you said membership, o carnivorous one?

Blue Wolf II: Because the aim of me getting RA membership and my actions in general are to bring down groups like TNP!

Person: So you wanted to join them, because you wanted to destroy them? And you're also ideologically opposed to them?

Blue Wolf II: Yes! And thus I am angry because they rejected me FOR NO VALID REASON!

This isn't "I disagree with you but I still want to be part of your government", this was "I am diametrically opposed to defenders and I want to join your government."

If you want another perspective, it would be like allowing Giants fans to decide whether Tom Brady should have been allowed to play in the Superbowl before it began (not that it made much of a difference).

Oh you're so right...

Except The North Pacific was not part of the ADN at that time and not the pure breed defender region you wish it was and I am not the mindless, rabid, defender region destroying beast you like to frame me as.

However, don't let facts stop you, by all means sir, spin away!

SWA, I'm sorry but your argument carries within it a certain assumption that not everyone believes to be correct. This assumption is that TNP must necessarily be a defender region.

Unless of course I misunderstand you, but I think this quote makes your beliefs clear:

This isn't "I disagree with you but I still want to be part of your government", this was "I am diametrically opposed to defenders and I want to join your government."

My head hurts with the spin!

Blue Wolf has actually tried his hardest for TNP, holding numerous posts. Hardly the work of a long term plan of destruction really

I'm willing to hug anyone, from either side of this silly conflict.

Unfortunately the court order prevents me from doing so...

:blink:

I'm a TNP judge, appeal to me (pun intended).

Given our common interests and mutual benefit, I suggest we open a dialogue with Gates. I think that our common goals are not that different when it comes down to nuts and bolts.

I think I remember hearing this sort of talk while I was in the WPT and the GiE decided the only way they could regain even the slightest bit of power in the region was to negotiate...

Or I could just be having that last, final hallucination before I totally lose my mind… totally lose my mind…lose my mind...my mind...mind...

I'm sorry, was someone saying something?

I think I remember hearing this sort of talk while I was in the WPT and the GiE decided the only way they could regain even the slightest bit of power in the region was to negotiate...

Or I could just be having that last, final hallucination before I totally lose my mind… totally lose my mind…lose my mind...my mind...mind...

Negotiating is for fools. Either you win or you lose. That simple. Now, coming to a mutually beneficial arrangement between parties where common interests are met, that is the real deal.

Yes! and you just answer me that you will give all your password and contact, Oh and I forgot your money! :shifty:

Negotiating is for fools. Either you win or you lose. That simple. Now, coming to a mutually beneficial arrangement between parties where common interests are met, that is the real deal.

:rofl:
You miss the point, HC. Both sides in a conflict have goals. Usually those goals are common goals in all reality.

For instance - I know what Gatesville wants. And their is no need for them to support a rogue delegate like L&C/WW to secure the place of Gatesville in NS. And he doesn't need to prop up a rogue dictator in TNP to accomplish that, and we don't have to put up a rogue dictator. Gates appear to have been quite distressed at the belief that we wouldn't even have any diplomatic relation with Gatesville. That is quite understandable considering the line of BS that L&C/WW has been feeding everyone.

All things considered, once the real common interests can be stated, I think that we can all be very reasonable about this and come to some successful conclusion that benefits TNP and Gatesville which doesn't require anyone to give up anything.

Negotiation is generally just a tool used by one side or the other to stall for time. Presenting clear needs and desires that coincide with common goals to both regions is the best starting point to illustrate why it is a waste of time and resources fighting for mutually exclusive physical goods. This whole thing is just like a silly bar fight. It needs not to continue.

Gates knows he can come and talk to us at any time. He didn't know that he could do so before because someone deliberately misinformed him of how accessible this government is to anyone who wants to present us with constructive opportunities beneficial to all concerned.

The problem with the whole paradigm of 'negotiation' as we know it in NationStates is that 'negotiation' is only a short time fix that just delays the continuation of the same old conflict at a later date. This doesn't have to continue as such - and none of us have to go through this constant cycle of rogue dictators that get overthrown followed by a free region followed by a rogue dictator followed by a free region.......

We can have a free region, no rogue dictators, no need for outsiders to come into our region to mistakenly prop up deceptive and manipulative rogue delegates, etc.,,,. All it takes is a different paradigm for how regions relate and react to each other.

R

Gates appear to have been quite distressed at the belief that we wouldn't even have any diplomatic relation with Gatesville.

Well considering that if you ever "lose" to Westwind, then this place will become pretty irrevelant, so I'm not sure about this.

Gates appear to have been quite distressed at the belief that we wouldn't even have any diplomatic relation with Gatesville.

Well considering that if you ever "lose" to Westwind, then this place will become pretty irrevelant, so I'm not sure about this.
This forum will never become obsolete because it will be the organizing point for continued resistance no matter how long it takes to remove West Winds.

Westwind's continued acts of war against The Pacific (as his next target) continue despite his 'rescinding' the Crimson Order Declaration of War against TP. Only the tactic has been slightly modified. Fortunately, for the Pacific, they run a very tight ship that is impervious to traitors infiltrating their government and using the government as a tool against itself.

We will prevail and Westwinds will be relegated to the dustbin of history. :winner:

Hm, I just got a TG from a nation telling me that GBM would impose "foreign reign" on TNP.

FYI to the other side, please stop sending out false telegrams. It makes babies cry.

Hm, I just got a TG from a nation telling me that GBM would impose "foreign reign" on TNP.

FYI to the other side, please stop sending out false telegrams. It makes babies cry.
Talk about hysterical telegrams, this will simply wig you out. :lol:

Before L&C went rogue, thinking that L&C/WW was loyal to TNP, I was directed to collect intel data on all the invader and raider groups I could find. To make a long story short, I was asked to plug in and arrange for as many spies to be placed in those regions and their related forum. I wonder what's going to happen when all those allies of WW go wild to try to figure out who they are. Oh, this is of no real intel value as those foreign invader regions allied with WW will never be sussed out and they are not the least bit loyal to WW. :lol:

I wonder what those regions would be willing to pay in return for information as to what L&C/WW has in plan for sucking them dry? :D

Of course WW/L&C will call me all sorts of nasty names and deny this, but he's an amateur and I am indeed the sneakiest bastard in the world. And there is nothing he or any of his allies can do about it. :ADN:

Now the first question that will cross everyone's mind is, "why would that dumbass Roman ever let anyone know what he did?" The answer is that I can be a totally ruthless bastard of the first water when it comes to dealing with traitors to TNP. Oh, and because I can hold it over their heads and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

I do so love it when someone knows exactly what and how I am going to do something to them and that there isn't a damned thing they can do about it.

Everyone fasten their seatbelts, we're in for a bumpy night!

:dance:

No, I'm getting vicious and pulling out all the stops.

;D

Back