Confessions

I use extensive slash obscure metaphors that often don't directly apply, but are more spur of the moment additions due to a random thought association.

it sometimes takes me longer than i would like to admit to understand those metaphors. i get there eventually though

:o now i gotta try and convince you all the time.

ah who'm i kidding, i think neither of us are gonna understand until we are in the real life

I confess that I may renege on a plan to move off campus with a friend because I will not need an apartment this summer so it seems kind of pointless. Instead I will use that money to go to Europe for a week as a vacation for myself.

Confession: I am going to chop my hair off and do it punk/shag style. In colors. Like, maybe a hot pink streak around my neck and the top darker so the pink peeks out the bottom. With a pink streak in my bangs.

I confess that that sounds outrageously hot. it might be an idea if we dont meet up with your family around.

i also confess that i have a massive man crush on Matt Pryor and Robert Pope

confession: i know the words to and can sing along with carrie underwood's "before he cheats" no thanks to my sister.

I confess that I am fearful that perhaps I am going to receive some bad news from my girlfriend when I get back in ten days. I already dumped her once because she drinks way too much, and is promiscuous. Yet I have been half hoping something like her cheating would happen because I don't really want her to get too attached as i'm not terribly interested in her on an intellectual level. Or perhaps one of my other friends who is a gossip queen will have told her that on the last night I was there she noticed (to her own drama seeking mind) my being comfortable with an old summer romance.

Love is too damn complicated. I am going to develop a freaking ulcer.

I confess that sometimes i worry that i wont make it throught initial screening test for pressure resistance, drown proofing, or some part of the actual physical exam, thus preventing me from becoming a specops diver.

I confess I can't stop singing Sweeney Todd songs after seeing it. I will have veeeeeengeance, I will have salvaaaation!

Back