Hotties!

Isnt that the main role of mainland Europeans in the world? to be openly filthy when we colonies and islanders are too prudish?

We're only prudish because we used to be English. And everyone knows them British types are all, "Fancy a cuppa tea? Back to my place? What? Why? You want to see my etchings?"

:lol:

Isnt that the main role of mainland Europeans in the world? to be openly filthy when we colonies and islanders are too prudish?
Uhum, because that's what the world consists of. Europe and the the stuff we colonised. Nothing more.

Hm, I'm only being filthy with you actually, because you want it to be like that. We're only being filthy with people from overseas who absolutely expect to have sexy time in Europe, and they will get it if they're hot enough (I'm right now thinking back at Maggie from Minnesota in Paris :w00t: ). But normally, we're very much as prude as everyone else.

Or? Really?

Resurrection! But for a good reason:

5914sx1.jpg

Jessica Lucas. Currently in the new season of CSI, and also starring in monster flick Cloverfield.

I'd forgotten all about this! Rawr.

I reiterate that despite being an awful mockney from dawh sauff Kate Nash is adorable;

dsc0004ox1.jpg

462pxkatenashtw2.jpg

Thaks to you, Syd, I had that bloody début song of hers in my head all day. I don't even know the name of it...

Anyway, in retaliation I give you:

Navi Rawat, from TV show Numb3rs:

And Summer Glau:

I never thought Summer Glau was that good-looking. Sure, she plays rad characters, but she's always had... I dunno, odd features to me. At least, she did on Firefly. The new Terminator show she actually looks alright in.

Probably the chavvy accent...

In a change from musical types; from films I've seen recently;
Amy Adams who I saw in Charlie Wilson's War, which as alright aside from Julia Roberts stinking it up.
10f.jpg

amyadamswy2.jpg

Alexis Bledel from the brilliant Sin City. Holy hotness!
00000344502006102020272zj2.jpg

alexisbledelsincityqt7.jpg

From Cloverfield, Lizzy Caplan. [size=-3]Shame she explodes...[/size]

lizzycaplantr1.jpg

00000351532006102106062xn2.jpg

being that im hyper full of myself, i think i shall post a pic in my diver trunks. that is, once i have internet capabilities on MY computer, and then that will be one for the doods. as for a hot ladie...can someone find a pic of that little hippie that sounds like jonni mitchell from Into The Wild?

Too quite, so I will make some sound with a picture of Hotties!

The best paid fashion model in the world, Gisele Bundchen
gisele-bundchen-picture-1.jpg

French Actress, Clémence Poésy
owen006.png

Die Hard 4 Actress, Mary Elizabeth Winstead
tn2_mary_elizabeth_winstead_2.jpg

Ben Whishaw, but only as John Keats in the movie Bright Star, and only because he reminds me of my dear friend J'than.

brightstarwhishaw300.jpg

benWhishaw2.jpg

Oh, and James Roday as Shaun Spencer from Psych.

james-roday-2.jpg

And Zachary Levi, always. But mostly with his longish Chuck hair from seasons 1-3.
zachary-levi_l.jpg

Back