Hotties!

Sydia

TNPer
Inspired by IG's spate of filth, might as well admire some beauty! Post your favourite hotties!

Maria Sharapova; phwoar crikey, luv a duck, it ain't half hot on the old Charing Cross line (or something). That's how a Cockney would say "...nice!"

Even though I'm not a big fan of blonds (don't age well, IMHO) and think white is very unforgiving on a lady, still, hell fire;

Some more for no reason;

Oh yeah, she also plays tennis apparently.

Olivia Hallinan is very pretty; was in violent sci-fi shagfest Torchwood and some seedy lesbian drama on Channel 4 that I never watched, honest.

Post yours! So we can continue to take this forum even more downmarket than it already is.

How dare you blame me for this! :o I'm aghast.

But I'll join in....

jayne.jpg

Adam Baldwin, but only as Jayne Cobb, really.

image_4934492.jpg

Christian Bale... hello, scruffy! *purr*

cover.jpg

Jeff Buckley. No, it is not wrong to have a posthumous crush on someone. And while we're on the topic of just-wrong crushes...

DavidLarge.jpg

Bernini's David.... mmmm....
What? I was an art major! And Bernini's is the best of all the Davids in my opinion.

You fancy a statue! Weirdo.
:lol:

Rachel Weisz is quite tasty, if you want my opinion.
rwwb5.jpg

rw2ix9.jpg

Rose from chirpy girl-type band The Pippettes is lush (and can sing);
490px-The_Pipettes_-_Rosay.jpg

rpsf7.jpg

rptl7.jpg

rpav2.jpg

Mmm mmm mmm! The Lush-ettes, more like.

Now. I'm straight. But hot damn would I do Mary McDonnell (aka Laura Roslin in BSG).

Bad picture of her, but the glasses set it off. Nothing says sexy like a 40-something teacher with librarian glasses:
144024__mcdonnell_l.jpg

More to come soon.

I don't have pictures, but Emma Watson, the girl who played Meadow Soprano (so happy they didn't kill her off :tb2:), and Kerry Howley of Reason Magazine (most have probably not heard of the magazine much less the writer). Lindsay Lohan is pretty cute too and has some of the best natural breasts in Holywood - but she's still too skanky for my tastes.. Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, and the rest are also skanks.

Intelligence is attractive. But, admittedly, so are bewbs and a nice set of eyes :P

I don't have pictures, but Emma Watson, the girl who played Meadow Soprano (so happy they didn't kill her off :tb2:), and Kerry Howley of Reason Magazine (most have probably not heard of the magazine much less the writer).  Lindsay Lohan is pretty cute too and has some of the best natural breasts in Holywood - but she's still too skanky for my tastes..  Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, and the rest are also skanks.

Intelligence is attractive.  But, admittedly, so are bewbs and a nice set of eyes :P
Meadow?
mdwqg0.jpg

Just don't let Tony catch you.

White Stripes ftw.

Yes, I have a thing for musical brunettes.

I'll be damned if I can get a better piccy, though.

Wey, that'll do me. Your google-fu is obvious much stronger than mine, young padawan.

Scottish girls, something nice about the Celtic stock there. Same with Welsh. Speaking of which; Gwen from Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood, boy-o.

GwenCooper.jpg

Intelligence is attractive. But, admittedly, so are bewbs and a nice set of eyes :P
Ah, yes. The... eyes. Eyes always on the... eyes. Yes.

Scottish girls, something nice about the Celtic stock there.
Nothing more romantic than deep-fried salad, deep-fried truffle with a deep-fried glass of sherry, a moonlit walk along a urine-soaked street and all the gropes you'd ever want to get if only it were from yer date, and the dream evening sealed with pucker up and an enchanting Glasgow kiss.

Intelligence is attractive.  But, admittedly, so are bewbs and a nice set of eyes :P
Ah, yes. The... eyes. Eyes always on the... eyes. Yes.

Scottish girls, something nice about the Celtic stock there.
Nothing more romantic than deep-fried salad, deep-fried truffle with a deep-fried glass of sherry, a moonlit walk along a urine-soaked street and all the gropes you'd ever want to get if only it were from yer date, and the dream evening sealed with pucker up and an enchanting Glasgow kiss.
:lol:

Not a fan of Scotland, eh?

P.S. For colonial types, a 'Glasgow kiss' is not as romantic as it sounds - it's a headbutt.

Stop trying to change the topic you rapscallion!

Maybe I'm just going mad, but if you ask me the brunette girl in the t-shirt ads on obscene slangfest urbandictionary is one of the most beautiful creatures in Christendom. I made a montage in her honour.

tshirtnx2.jpg

I need a life.

89809174_f3e8331f1b.jpg

*Angels carol
*Deep booming voice yells, "And on the eighth day, God created the In-N-Out Burger."

:angel:

You are probably thinking off topic, but its not because, yes, I would tap it.

just to post something here, i used to have a massive crush on Rose Byrne.

Rose%20Byrne%20HQ%20Green%20Shoot%201.jpg

Rose%20Byrne%20HQ%20Concerned%20HS.jpg

Rose%20Byrne%20HQ%20Green%20Cardigan%201.jpg

not the greatest photos of her, but im lazy. and talking to a way radder girl

:blink:

@ Syb; very nice, but don't watch 28 Weeks Later. [Edit; spoiler tags didn't work!]

I bloody hate Cockneys, which probably has a lot to do with the awful awful soap EastEnders, but I wouldn't kick Kate Nash outta bed for using rhyming slang.

thumbnailwl1.jpg

katenh5.jpg

Byard you old dog!

Anyone watch The IT Crowd? Jen (Katherine Parkinson) is quite tasty.
jen.jpg

katherine-parkinson.jpg

I'll be damned if I can find any better pictures. Just search IT Crowd on YouTube. Here she is as a shouty-cat who has fallen to the Communists. "Well, they do have some strong arguments!"

Speaking of TV; watching Silent Witness the other night, Emilia Fox (she sure is!) keeps the oar in for blondes. Daughter of The Jackal, don'tcha know.

efms3.jpg

Cheers for the tip Syd.

and I was a massive fan of the IT crowd. not quite as much as Teachers, but it was up there.

Richard Ayoade (I think that's how you spell it) is hilarious in anything he's in. Check out Darkplace.

If you're not bothered about spoilers; the poor lass gets [size=-3]a sticky end by a Rage infected zombie (think Begby having a bad day) repeatedly introducing her pretty face to a sniper rifle butt.[/size]

Back