Puppet master of "Unendorse FEC"

where do you get me being in the Lexicon? have i ever said i was? no i haven't. so how about a little of the hospitality i have heard about?
I addressed this earlier.

I know not this hospitality you speak of but feel free to hold your breath until the hug wagon comes along.

And I sure as hell am not having any fun!
Then you are reacting exactly as I have wished it.

This is always the case.
You clearly need to grow up and get a life if that is the case!
Or you need to learn the difference between IC and OOC.
Or you guys need to lighten up a bit and actually allow this game to be fun!

Yes....fuuuuuunnnnnn!

Fun - A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.
Fun means different things to different people.

From the NS Rules Thread
This site is based on a work of political satire, and is intended to be fun. Humor is welcome here, but be aware that standards of humor vary widely. Some people find spamming and flaming to be exceedingly funny, but those actions are not permitted here. It's up to you to balance your idea of humor against what the rest of the players here find funny, and it's up to the mods to be the final aribiters of what is permitted and what isn't.

Our mods are just Hers and Flem. Plus the 3 GMs

I find this whole thread extremely amusing. I'm sorry you don't.

Yes, I am currently involved in a war against you. But I have come here with an open mind.

:rofl:

Edit:
Oh, God, another one!

If you were to actually open your mind, you would be able to see that I am not here to cause trouble, despite what you all may think.

No, not to cause trouble, just to start a war! :lol:

Best. Introduction. Ever.

Yea, if I get offered spray on deoderant one more time I'll kill somebody. I have a specific brand that I use. <_<

I will put the flag out when we all get along
Sorry for the double post, but YOU lot are the one who started the trouble.

So when we fix a problem that you lot started, you will stop hating us?

This makes no sense to me.

I will put the flag out when we all get along
So you have no desire to help "fix the problem", you just want to whine and complain that we aren't being all friendly to you and your friends (who, you know, declared war on us and are actively attempting to unseat our delegate)?

Good deal.

Can't we all just get along?
:eyebrow:
You say that when you have an avatar that is our Prime Minister's flag burning.

Puh lease. :eyeroll:
Just what I was about to say!

Of course, like that RL Former English Colony, we still have no Constitutional amendment against Flag Burning... <_<
So for the double post as well, but, as OPA alluded to, these people aren't TNP citizens. They are only here at all because we allow them. Flem or Hersfold could change that particular avatar, or just ban the whole lot of them, without violating anyone's rights. Because, well, people invading our region have no rights in our region.

They would do well to remember that.

To the Lex, it does. See, they asked the 2 people among them with any college academic experience what to do. They responded, "Reverse Psychology". They thought they could convince us that we performed wrongdoing, but they only succeeded in warping there own minds around this lie and believing it.

To the Lex, it does. See, they asked the 2 people among them with any college academic experience what to do. They responded, "Reverse Psychology". They thought they could convince us that we performed wrongdoing, but they only succeeded in warping there own minds around this lie and believing it.
So according to you they've convinced them that they've convinced us that we convinced them to convince the Mods that they convinced Max Barry to...

*OPArsenal 's head explodes*

So according to you they've convinced them that they've convinced us that we convinced them to convince the Mods that they convinced Max Barry to...

*OPArsenal 's head explodes*
More or less along those lines.

Is THIS what you people have been doing while I was at work today? :rofl:

Dammit! I need to get myself unbanned while at work, I hate that job anyway.

*Darkesia wipes pieces of OPA brain off her new blouse.

ew

:o And where is the warm TNP hospitality I have heard so much about?

Oh....wait....that was it :blink:

I am here because I was invited. Many times in fact, by FEC herself on the RMB. How could I turn that down?

I am here to experience your region for myself. I am not causing any problems, and have not run around posting in every single thread I can find the moment I got here *cough* SWA *cough*. So I do not see any reason why I should not be here.

Do you have one?
Hey, y'all said that the Lexiconian forums were bursting with activity, filled with people posting nonstop on forums of milk and honey, where OOC posts weren't regulated and you could post as much as you want.

But welcome, Mr. "Get the hell out", to our forums, a safe haven for those who want to leave the god awful design of The Lexicon's forums.

This is what happens when you let the kids get bored. :lol:

Go clean your room SWA. :P

Surely you are not suggesting that I am an agent of the Alliance Defense Network?
*dips a carrot into a vat of ADN mind control drugs*

Oh, Iiiiiivaaaaaan! Time for your daily caaaaarrot! :lol:

I thought that *maybe* people would see the title of the thread, and instead of ignoring it like that might normally do, think "oh, well it might be good to get to know our opponent" or "lets see if she really is as bad as we think".

I have heard about this. I have been told about how you hunt in packs. About how you gang up and do not give up.
Let me get this straight. You made this thread with the name of your puppet so people would pay attention to you... and now you're complaining that it's not the kind of attention you want? :duh:

You are all shooting yourselves in the foot!! Anyone can come and see this thread and see just how right The Lexicon is!
*waves a hand* Hi there. I came to this thread and all I can see is Lexiconians finding any pathetic excuse they can to try to make TNP look bad and are failing miserably.

Honestly, what did you expect? If you came to my region with a puppet that was actively trying to unseat the delegate, and registered on our forum announcing such, and proceded to interfere in our government, I'd not hesitate at all to dig up relevant parts of the constitution that declare you an enemy of the region, and have you banned from the forum and the region. This would be even more true if you were at *war* with my region when you did it.

You cannot try to claim that your actions as Unendorse FEC have no bearing on how they should treat you. And, guess what? They're treating you as someone who's trying very hard to overthrow their chosen delegate. You really should be damn glad that they haven't banned you outright yet. Then again, they're probably too afraid to touch that monstrous beast they call a constitution. :duh:

You want tyranny? Rewind a year and a half to Ivan-as-Pixiedance. Hey Ivan, how long did the "defendants" have to respond in their trials? Three minutes? :lol:

And I'm with Eras. This entire affair is a bucket full of laughs. :hug:

Back