Puppet master of "Unendorse FEC"

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me

Or perhaps, now bear with me now, you have this nation, right, and its called "Unendorse FEC". Ok you follow me thus far? Ok good. Now in the real world when someone says something like "We should kill the Americans" it usually means they dont like America, no matter what they say after that.

Ok, so lets suppose that its possible that the name of your puppet, pisses people off.

Could that be where the problem lies? :shifty:

Ok. Fine. You've convinced me. That will never happen. But, there are other ways. A massive propaganda campaign could, again, in theory, lower, or improbably eliminate endorsement counts. 350 nations, and some of them must be, for lack of a better word, gullible. Say that the aforementioned propaganda campaign lowered endorsement counts to, say, 100, give or take. There's regions with more than 100 nations, and those could in theory, attack and hold delegacy for a short time. It's complicated, and unlikely, but it could happen. And where's there's a could, there's always those willing to try it.
Of course people are willing to try it. But takeover by force of a feeder has not happened a very very long time. (GM might remember if it has, I think someone managed it a couple years ago?)

A very long time. So, it has happened. Who's to say that history doesn't repeat itself?

A very long time. So, it has happened. Who's to say that history doesn't repeat itself?
Well... I say so. There aren't as many UNs anymore. And more restrictions on how invading can work. For example, even if someone beat me, they wouldn't be able to actually kick me. So all I would need would be more people to come in and put me back up on top.

But, like I said, it's a morale thing. If I was a native of a region who took down a feeder, I'd be pretty proud of it.

If you were to actually allow yourselves a chance to get to know me, you would find that I am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Irrelevant. Whether you're nice or not in RL has no bearing on your stance and position in TNP. You've set yourself up in opposition to the current government and people of this region that participate in it.
But clearly, you have already formed an opinion about me.

Yes, I am currently involved in a war against you. But I have come here with an open mind. I have come here to see your side of the argument. But so far I am being proved right in every respect. I am being shouted down when giving my opinion, pretty much told that I am not wanted, and accused of coming here with intentions that I do not have.

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me. The schemas that you have for me based on the fact that until now you have only seen me as UFEC on your RMB are completely wrong.
I'm sorry, we're not to use the information and experience we gained by talking with you on the RMB? Whyever did you associate yourself with that name then?

I'm not sure what you expect out of "our side of the argument". Frankly, I think the Lexicon's reason for going to war hasn't even been shown yet. So our "side" doesn't have anything to say about a nonexistant reason.
Actually, it is completely relevant. What you get in NS is what I am like in RL. And if you were to take the time to go over to The Lexicon and register on the forum, you would see that I am actually in the process of being nominated the first Senate Award Of Merit.

So yes, it is completely relevant, because if you were to actually show some respect and not throw your judgements around like you have been, then you would actually realise that I am not all that bad.

But clearly, you have already formed an opinion about me.

Yes, I am currently involved in a war against you. But I have come here with an open mind. I have come here to see your side of the argument. But so far I am being proved right in every respect. I am being shouted down when giving my opinion, pretty much told that I am not wanted, and accused of coming here with intentions that I do not have.

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me. The schemas that you have for me based on the fact that until now you have only seen me as UFEC on your RMB are completely wrong.
I'm sorry, we're not to use the information and experience we gained by talking with you on the RMB? Whyever did you associate yourself with that name then?

I'm not sure what you expect out of "our side of the argument". Frankly, I think the Lexicon's reason for going to war hasn't even been shown yet. So our "side" doesn't have anything to say about a nonexistant reason.

The Lexicon has made its reasons clear on many occassions. However, I am not here regarding the war. I am not here to give reasons why we are at war with you etc etc.

Yes, you are allowed to use the experience you have of me from the RMB, but you need to have an open mind! At the moment, you all see me as UFEC, and have closed your mind to the possibility that I am anything else. If you were to actually open your mind, you would be able to see that I am not here to cause trouble, despite what you all may think.

Ok. Fine. You've convinced me. That will never happen. But, there are other ways. A massive propaganda campaign could, again, in theory, lower, or improbably eliminate endorsement counts. 350 nations, and some of them must be, for lack of a better word, gullible. Say that the aforementioned propaganda campaign lowered endorsement counts to, say, 100, give or take. There's regions with more than 100 nations, and those could in theory, attack and hold delegacy for a short time. It's complicated, and unlikely, but it could happen. And where's there's a could, there's always those willing to try it.
Of course people are willing to try it. But takeover by force of a feeder has not happened a very very long time. (GM might remember if it has, I think someone managed it a couple years ago?)
The last time is occured was with PuppetMaster I: The Frolick of Better Times.

It gathered approximately 80-120 nations and was touted as the largest such operation (that didn't involved multis - hi CG) to have ever taken place.

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me

Or perhaps, now bear with me now, you have this nation, right, and its called "Unendorse FEC". Ok you follow me thus far? Ok good. Now in the real world when someone says something like "We should kill the Americans" it usually means they dont like America, no matter what they say after that.

Ok, so lets suppose that its possible that the name of your puppet, pisses people off.

Yes, you are allowed to use the experience you have of me from the RMB, but you need to have an open mind! At the moment, you all see me as UFEC, and have closed your mind to the possibility that I am anything else. If you were to actually open your mind, you would be able to see that I am not here to cause trouble, despite what you all may think.

So why haven't the other Lexiconians been treated the way I have?

You don't take the possible into account, do you? Just because something isn't likely to happen doesn't mean it won't.

So far as I can tell they haven't opened up with a big "look at me, I am campaigning against your Delegate" thread and then started interjecting their opinion into our internal affairs discussions on various parts of the forum.

Respect is earned.

Fairness is for the weak.

Times are tough.

Look for hugs and niceties elsewhere.
I would just expect a region, who is currently doing everything that they are being accused of, to act differently.

You are all shooting yourselves in the foot!! Anyone can come and see this thread and see just how right The Lexicon is!

Why exactly is it all so hard for you to open your minds? Is it because you all lost your keys such a long time ago that you cannot find them again?

So... that open mind you spoke of. Care to use it in regards to the members of TNP?

We don't all think and act the same way. I mean... you've been talking to the *actual* former dictator of TNP and one that everyone laughs to think of as a dictator. We've got some differing views on a few things. ;)

Why don't you accept that GM's personality is as it is. And you didn't exactly come in discussing warm and fluffy topics. Your second post asked how long until you got banned.

So far as I can tell they haven't opened up with a big "look at me, I am campaigning against your Delegate" thread and then started interjecting their opinion into our internal affairs discussions on various parts of the forum.
Oh for Christ's sake.

Did we not just go through this?

Really?

I started the thread with the title of UFEC because that is how you have known me til now! I thought that *maybe* people would see the title of the thread, and instead of ignoring it like that might normally do, think "oh, well it might be good to get to know our opponent" or "lets see if she really is as bad as we think".

I have heard about this. I have been told about how you hunt in packs. About how you gang up and do not give up. So far, *everything* that I thought about TNP before I came here has been proved right...and for some strange reason, I was hoping that it wouldn't be the case.

you don't know me but i have a thing to get off my chest. all through out this thread i have seen the members of the region gang up on a new comer. those members ate using false pretenses and assumptions to extercise and sigle out a nation because of where they came from. those people have closed their minds and decided that since that nation just happens to come from the Lex, a reigon that is apperantly at war with them, that said nation is evil and trying to tear down their delegate. this is completely assenine. this is a feeder. the delegate seems to be a little paranoid. what can one region do against a feeder? in my oppinion nothing. so all to TNPers just settle down and become the kind of region that noos can be proud of.

I would just expect a region, who is currently doing everything that they are being accused of, to act differently.

You are all shooting yourselves in the foot!! Anyone can come and see this thread and see just how right The Lexicon is!

Why exactly is it all so hard for you to open your minds? Is it because you all lost your keys such a long time ago that you cannot find them again?
I'm sorry... I believe the ONE charge the Lexicon has levelled at us is a spy in their region. How on earth does this discussion here have any relation to that?

(((Or are you going to be like good ole GW and change the reasons halfway through? :rofl: )))

So... that open mind you spoke of. Care to use it in regards to the members of TNP?
I already told you that I came here with an open mind!

Your second post asked how long until you got banned.

Have you never heard of the word "joke" before?

you don't know me but i have a thing to get off my chest. all through out this thread i have seen the members of the region gang up on a new comer. those members ate using false pretenses and assumptions to extercise and sigle out a nation because of where they came from. those people have closed their minds and decided that since that nation just happens to come from the Lex, a reigon that is apperantly at war with them, that said nation is evil and trying to tear down their delegate. this is completely assenine. this is a feeder. the delegate seems to be a little paranoid. what can one region do against a feeder? in my oppinion nothing. so all to TNPers just settle down and become the kind of region that noos can be proud of.
From what I have observed only myself and the Delegate have taken part here actively.

She is the one under attack.

I tend to be a pack unto myself and need no others in order to gang up on a group of individuals.

The praise is appreciated.

It is much less likely to happen as the Delegate's endorsement count goes up. The north has a Delegate with approximately 350 endorsements. No region will amass a 351 nation army. Ever.
I thought anything was possible, Gracius Maximus?

I'm sorry... I believe the ONE charge the Lexicon has levelled at us is a spy in their region. How on earth does this discussion here have any relation to that?

(((Or are you going to be like good ole GW and change the reasons halfway through? :rofl: )))
I have already said that I am not here to discuss that. If you wish to know exactly why we declared war on you, even if we have told you before, please either go to our forum, or telegram our Delegate.

It is much less likely to happen as the Delegate's endorsement count goes up.  The north has a Delegate with approximately 350 endorsements.  No region will amass a 351 nation army.  Ever.
I thought anything was possible, Gracius Maximus?
I said anything was possible with me. I have also stated my opposition to unseating a sitting feeder Delegate through force, therefore it is impossible.

you don't know me but i have a thing to get off my chest.  all through out this thread i have seen the members of the region gang up on a new comer.  those members ate using false pretenses and assumptions to extercise and sigle out a nation because of where they came from.  those people have closed their minds and decided that since that nation just happens to come from the Lex, a reigon that is apperantly at war with them, that said nation is evil and trying to tear down their delegate.  this is completely assenine. this is a feeder.  the delegate seems to be a little paranoid.  what can one region do against a feeder?  in my oppinion nothing.  so all to TNPers just settle down and become the kind of region that noos can be proud of.
From what I have observed only myself and the Delegate have taken part here actively.

I tend to be a pack unto myself and need no others in order to gang up on a group of individuals.

Are you talking about FEC?

For the hundreth time. I did not come here with regards to the war. I did not come here to attack FEC. Where exactly have I attacked her since being on the forum?! Oh, the title of this thread....well I have explained that more times than I can remember now. So what exactly is your problem?

No wonder you have such little forum activity! This is a game!!!! And I sure as hell am not having any fun!

Hmmm... it seems a large portion of you are unable to separate the attack portions of this.

Fact 1: The Lexicon has declared war on TNP
Fact 2: TCM or UFEC has posted for several days on our RMB about how evil FEC (me) is and how everyone should unendorse the tyrant and so on and so forth.
Fact 3: GM is someone who is *always* in character unless they explicitly say so. He even gave you the courtesy of giving you his stance in TNP. How about you read that again and interpretate his remarks in light of that.

Now, to the attacking. (Or what should be called debate/argument)

We're "attacking" your position on things. Never you personally. You've put forward a certain persona, we're using that to interpret what you say and how you'll act. You're the one that said it already, not us. Some of us like to debate issues. We enjoy composing our arguments and setting them out like little gems. That's our joy.

No wonder you have such little forum activity! This is a game!!!! And I sure as hell am not having any fun!
I'm sorry, perhaps you should stop participating in this then. Because I assure you, GM and I are having quite a bit of fun.

you don't know me but i have a thing to get off my chest.  all through out this thread i have seen the members of the region gang up on a new comer.  those members ate using false pretenses and assumptions to extercise and sigle out a nation because of where they came from.  those people have closed their minds and decided that since that nation just happens to come from the Lex, a reigon that is apperantly at war with them, that said nation is evil and trying to tear down their delegate.  this is completely assenine. this is a feeder.  the delegate seems to be a little paranoid.  what can one region do against a feeder?  in my oppinion nothing.  so all to TNPers just settle down and become the kind of region that noos can be proud of.

i was under the impression that feeders were suposed to be neutal in respect to the whole ADN situation. isn't it a feeder's responciblity to help new nations not to oppress them?

and about that "praise", it was more of a critisism.

TCM happen to be a friend of mine in RL and she realy does not deserve this kind of abuse. :2c:

i was under the impression that feeders were suposed to be neutal in respect to the whole ADN situation. isn't it a feeder's responciblity to help new nations not to oppress them?

and about that "praise", it was more of a critisism.

TCM happen to be a friend of mine in RL and she realy does not deserve this kind of abuse. :2c:
The whole "ADN situation"??? Where the heck did that come from? :rofl:

And given you all are coming from the Lexicon, and are participating in a war against us, I don't consider you "new" nations.

I'm sorry, perhaps you should stop participating in this then. Because I assure you, GM and I are having quite a bit of fun.
I am going to leave this thread now. I will return at a later date, but so far, everything that I thought about your region has been proved true, and let me tell you that it has made me more determined that you could *ever* imagine to ensure that The Lexicon wins and that this is not allowed to continue.

where do you get me being in the Lexicon? have i ever said i was? no i haven't. so how about a little of the hospitality i have heard about?

I am going to leave this thread now. I will return at a later date, but so far, everything that I thought about your region has been proved true, and let me tell you that it has made me more determined that you could *ever* imagine to ensure that The Lexicon wins and that this is not allowed to continue.
*Former English Colony sighs.

To play NS you need to separate reality from the game. This is a game. Not an attack on you personally.

And I sure as hell am not having any fun!
Then you are reacting exactly as I have wished it.

This is always the case.
You clearly need to grow up and get a life if that is the case!
Or you need to learn the difference between IC and OOC.
Or you guys need to lighten up a bit and actually allow this game to be fun!

Yes....fuuuuuunnnnnn!

Fun - A source of enjoyment, amusement, or pleasure.

It was stated by a wise elder statesmen a long time ago that once the ADN lost its grasp on the feeders it would crumble. He has been proven correct.

The ADN is a nonfactor in the NationStates world of today. It is nonexistant on the world scene.

Surely you are not suggesting that I am an agent of the Alliance Defense Network?

Back