Puppet master of "Unendorse FEC"

Yes, it is me. I finally registered. As tempted as I was to register under "Unendorse FEC", I refrained.

So hi TNP. After being told a million times to register on the forum, I have.

I am now off to find your OOC section and to take a look around!

Ahh....tis you! Noooo....now the madness will begin!

It seems like we have a little mini invasion going on here. And I am really only here to have some fun and see for myself just how fast you get banned! :noangel:

And I am really only here to have some fun and see for myself just how fast you get banned! :noangel:
I'm not sure how things are run in The Lexicon but that's not how it works here. The only thing you can do to be banned is be really nasty. I do believe only two people have been banned from our forum. Both were banned for lewd comments, flaming, and swearing.

Do you actually have a reason for being here?
:o And where is the warm TNP hospitality I have heard so much about?

Oh....wait....that was it :blink:

I am here because I was invited. Many times in fact, by FEC herself on the RMB. How could I turn that down?

I am here to experience your region for myself. I am not causing any problems, and have not run around posting in every single thread I can find the moment I got here *cough* SWA *cough*. So I do not see any reason why I should not be here.

Do you have one?

I am here because I was invited. Many times in fact, by FEC herself on the RMB. How could I turn that down?

I am here to experience your region for myself. I am not causing any problems, and have not run around posting in every single thread I can find the moment I got here *cough* SWA *cough*. So I do not see any reason why I should not be here.

Do you have one?
Yes, I am here to further the aims of The Minister in the north. That involves supporting the sitting Delegate and the government the Delegate supports in all ways through all possible means within the realms of the Constitution as it stands. I do plan to work with the Regional Assembly to correct some items of interest within said Constitution for the betterment of the region as a whole.

In regards to your request for hospitality just hold your breath, I am sure someone will be along to offer you a hug momentarily.

Do you have one?
Yes, I am here to further the aims of The Minister in the north. That involves supporting the sitting Delegate and the government the Delegate supports in all ways through all possible means within the realms of the Constitution as it stands. I do plan to work with the Regional Assembly to correct some items of interest within said Constitution for the betterment of the region as a whole.

In regards to your request for hospitality just hold your breath, I am sure someone will be along to offer you a hug momentarily.
I actually meant do you have a reason why I shouldn't be here.

I always have reasons.

I would say that the primary one in this instance is that you are actively campaigning against the sitting Delegate.

While some will argue freedom of speech, you will not get such from me. I would seek all legal means to have you removed post haste.

Why? She's an annoyance. Since when is annoyance a crime?

I always have reasons.

I would say that the primary one in this instance is that you are actively campaigning against the sitting Delegate.

While some will argue freedom of speech, you will not get such from me. I would seek all legal means to have you removed post haste.
Theres the TNP love!

I will be protesting such motions, as will my fellow Lexiconians I am sure. Please feel free to watch what I post, but I am being a good girl. I personally do not see why I cannot be here.

Why? She's an annoyance. Since when is annoyance a crime?
No, I am an annoyance. I sometimes point out the flaws in peoples arguments and belittle them when necessary to make my position more sound. I argue against the status quo within the realms of Law and work towards achieving a more cohesive and streamlined governance.

An annoyance is not an active act of war against the sitting Delegate and therefore the region as a whole.

Banning her would only make her a martyr and raise moral on the side of The Lexicon. It's a short term solution, but it screws you over in the long run. If anything, maybe if you reasoned with her instead of making a one-way statement, things would work out better for you.

Banning her would only make her a martyr and raise moral on the side of The Lexicon. It's a short term solution, but it screws you over in the long run. If anything, maybe if you reasoned with her instead of making a one-way statement, things would work out better for you.
Reason is to be used for the reasonable. It is an unreasonable starting position for a player created region to declare war on a feeder. Everything that follows is therefore automatically unreasonable and not subject to the use of reason. There is no need to attempt such because it is unfathomable that it would be either heeded or understood to any great degree.

That being said, you are attempting to change the opinion of the wrong person if you are seeking an open mind in regards to handling dissident factions.

Banning her from this forum would serve little purpose. From the region is an entirely different matter.

Banning her from this forum would serve little purpose. From the region is an entirely different matter.
May I ask what I have done since my arrival to have banning from both the forum and the region suggested in my introduction thread?

It's perfectly reasonable. If a region of more people than endorsements the delegate has invaded a feeder, at the right time, they would hold the delegateship for about 24 hours, the time it takes for more people to apply and get into the UN. Therefore, a region needn't hold the delegateship for a while to be able to boast about how they took down a feeder for a short time. When it all comes down to it, invading is just a morale boost.

May I ask what I have done since my arrival to have banning from both the forum and the region suggested in my introduction thread?
Title of thread:

Puppet master of "Unendorse FEC", The Crazy Monkeymen registers

It's perfectly reasonable. If a region of more people than endorsements the delegate has invaded a feeder, at the right time, they would hold the delegateship for about 24 hours, the time it takes for more people to apply and get into the UN. Therefore, a region needn't hold the delegateship for a while to be able to boast about how they took down a feeder for a short time. When it all comes down to it, invading is just a morale boost.
Not attempting to be rude (yet) but out of curiousity, how long have you been playing this game? Just curious since the scenario you just described will most likely never happen and is by and large implausible.

Riiiiiight. If that was ever the Lexicon's plan then we'll all sleep quite well at night.

Yes, inprobable, but not impossible. It's all about timing. Maybe I was off on my time frames. And I'm sure you've been playing this game longer than me. I'll rephrase it:

If a region of many more nations than the delegate invaded synchronised, than they could, in theory, hold the delegateship for a time, long enough to brag about it.

Yes, inprobable, but not impossible. It's all about timing. Maybe I was off on my time frames. And I'm sure you've been playing this game longer than me. I'll rephrase it:

If a region of many more nations than the delegate invaded synchronised, than they could, in theory, hold the delegateship for a time, long enough to brag about it.
You know... it's not impossible for rocks to rise spontaneously into the sky or roll uphill. But I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Neither am I. But the scenario I described is more likely.

Say, Crazy Monkeymen, can you tell me all about how TNP is filled with tyrants and the people need to liberate themselves from the unfair government and free themselves?

I really want to know more about it, super excited to see what you have to say about it. ^_^

Neither am I. But the scenario I described is more likely.
It will never be likely in the NationStates world we currently live in (or likely at any time in the past considering) that a player created region will have the means to successfully update invade a feeder which would have a minimum of 200-250 endorsements for its Delegate. It will not happen.

It is much less likely to happen as the Delegate's endorsement count goes up. The north has a Delegate with approximately 350 endorsements. No region will amass a 351 nation army. Ever.

Title of thread:

Puppet master of "Unendorse FEC", The Crazy Monkeymen registers
I put that in the title because that is how you guys in TNP have known me til now. You have known me as that nation, not as TCM, so I wanted to avoid confusion.

If you were to actually allow yourselves a chance to get to know me, you would find that I am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

But clearly, you have already formed an opinion about me.

Yes, I am currently involved in a war against you. But I have come here with an open mind. I have come here to see your side of the argument. But so far I am being proved right in every respect. I am being shouted down when giving my opinion, pretty much told that I am not wanted, and accused of coming here with intentions that I do not have.

Please look around at the threads I have posted in, what exactly have I done wrong? I have started valid discussions and asked reasonable questions. I haven't run around causing trouble.

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me. The schemas that you have for me based on the fact that until now you have only seen me as UFEC on your RMB are completely wrong.

Where is the fairness in that? Where is the way of life that you have been trying to defend so much, but I have yet to see?

Not attempting to be rude (yet) but out of curiousity, how long have you been playing this game? Just curious since the scenario you just described will most likely never happen and is by and large implausible.
I am not even going to justify this with a response. I made a post just now...quite a long one. That explains how I feel about this matter.

Say, Crazy Monkeymen, can you tell me all about how TNP is filled with tyrants and the people need to liberate themselves from the unfair government and free themselves?

I really want to know more about it, super excited to see what you have to say about it. ^_^
Well so far, I have seen nothing that you have all been trying so hard to convince me of.

If you were to actually allow yourselves a chance to get to know me, you would find that I am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Irrelevant. Whether you're nice or not in RL has no bearing on your stance and position in TNP. You've set yourself up in opposition to the current government and people of this region that participate in it.
But clearly, you have already formed an opinion about me.

Yes, I am currently involved in a war against you. But I have come here with an open mind. I have come here to see your side of the argument. But so far I am being proved right in every respect. I am being shouted down when giving my opinion, pretty much told that I am not wanted, and accused of coming here with intentions that I do not have.

So where exactly does the problem lie? With you guys and the opinions that you have already made about me. The schemas that you have for me based on the fact that until now you have only seen me as UFEC on your RMB are completely wrong.
I'm sorry, we're not to use the information and experience we gained by talking with you on the RMB? Whyever did you associate yourself with that name then?

I'm not sure what you expect out of "our side of the argument". Frankly, I think the Lexicon's reason for going to war hasn't even been shown yet. So our "side" doesn't have anything to say about a nonexistant reason.

Ok. Fine. You've convinced me. That will never happen. But, there are other ways. A massive propaganda campaign could, again, in theory, lower, or improbably eliminate endorsement counts. 350 nations, and some of them must be, for lack of a better word, gullible. Say that the aforementioned propaganda campaign lowered endorsement counts to, say, 100, give or take. There's regions with more than 100 nations, and those could in theory, attack and hold delegacy for a short time. It's complicated, and unlikely, but it could happen. And where's there's a could, there's always those willing to try it.

Back